Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaan
May 24, 2005

I’d play that game.

Also Scooby Doo Mystery Inc is legit good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

RandomMagus posted:

You'd think noon on Halloween would be the strongest point for evil, then good and evil would be equal at the transition point (midnight).

Nobody takes noon seriously, unless you're afraid of sunburn!

Nohman
Sep 19, 2007
Never been worse.
Noon is indistinguishable from midnight in the overcast hellscape that is Wales.

The Dark Id
Aug 13, 2005

Why
you
know
I
LOVE
THIS SHIT !!!!
[citation needed]

Episode XVI: Koudelka Rides Alone

Welcome to Disc 3 of our cautionary tale of venturing to Wales. It’s going to be a spot lonely for a while since Koudelka has gotten separated from the boys and will remain solo for a sizable chunk of this disc’s opening.

It seems our flight from the Gargoyle’s wrath has landed Koudelka in the central courtyard of Nemeton Monastery. Going back to the church isn’t an option. Koudelka will straight up nope out on going back in there while the Gargoyle is just hanging out. It appears our only options are a door to the north leading to the as of yet unexplored northern half of the monastery. And some sort of central chamber in the middle of the courtyard. Or maybe Koudelka will get lucky and the front gates will be open and she can just forget about helping out any dumb ghosts and skip town.

Having Koudelka as our only party member for a decent clip does make things more difficult. That’s the chief reason I went and trained up all her magic spells to at least Level 2. Koudelka has enough Vitality that she’s fairly durable at this point and enough Agility that she near certainly has initiative in every battle. Her magic stats are enough that she’s easily the most powerful member of our trio. Hopefully that’ll all serve her well on her solo career.

But as a precautionary step, we’re going to slide Koudelka to the back row of the unit formation. They’re kind enough to fill the pool of enemies during this stretch of the game mostly with foes who primarily use physical melee attacks. So pushing our heroine to the back row usually gives us enough breathing room to take two turns before enemies can attack. Usually...

There’s a lot to explore in the courtyard. But we’re going to want to make a beeline to one particular place to get a base of operations. First let’s head in the direction opposite the Gargoyle’s hangout.

Here we come upon that building central on the map. Seems the door into the structure is barred by a fountain. Koudelka is none too fond of getting wet, so we’ll need to shut that off before we can open the way further in and investigate. That aside, there are paths to the right and left of the waterfall room. We’re gonna head to the right first and take the stairs down to the back of the building.

Moody. Seems there’s a much less aggressive fountain in the back. If you’ve been paying attention to this game regarding fountains, then...

This is a Permanent Save Point/Full Heal holy water fountain. I’m kind of shocked it’s gone uncorrupted/they didn’t make Koudelka fight a boss right off the bat by herself in Disc 3 before the player could save the game. Small miracles. Now at least we’ve got a foothold in Disc 3 to begin our exploration of the area.

Music: Waterfall

Most of the enemies found in the courtyard are fellas we’ve come across already primarily of the undead variety -- Wrights, Exploded Corpses, Ghouls, Headless Corpses, and Hands of Glory are all out getting some air. Ravens and Corpse Hounds are also about getting a bite to eat.

There are, however, a couple new faces in the crowd. Like these giant rear end flightless bat creatures, the Brutes. Brutes have very little HP but they usually come in packs of 2-3 which can be a problem for Koudelka running solo. Their only attacks are an ultrasonic screech. You know... being a bat and all. They can also just swipe Koudelka with their claws. The latter attack is way more of an issue because it has a high chance of inflicting Paralysis. Paralysis locks down all actions so... kinda an issue when there’s only a single playable character. Kind of a dick move.

Joining the Brutes are Giants. One legged Giants... They have to hop on one foot to move and can only make it a single grid square per turn. That’s just sad... Giants have a TON of HP. We’re talking 6000+ HP for a single Giant.

Thankfully, their only attack is punching Koudelka and it’ll take about five turns to make it to her to even do attempt throwing a bunch. Conversely, the Giants are Wind elemental so a Level 2 Megalith or two will sort them out in short order. Outside of Giants, Koudelka’s magic is strong enough to one-shot everything else in this area.

That said, despite having a decent stock of Vitality, Koudelka is still quite fragile and a bad run of luck can turn the tide of battle against her fairly quickly. Naturally, if Koudelka is KO’d while flying solo...

New Music: Game Over

...It’s a less than optimal outcome. It’d be really embarrassing for Koudelka to get murked within twenty minutes of being separated from the other two chucklefucks. That seems more of an Edward Plunkett move.

Music: ENDS

We did come across some spoils of war in random battles here. Such as a Saber, a very basic one-handed sword weapon. Would you believe this drop is a Light elemental Saber? Yes. It literally just says Light Saber in the menu. I enjoyed that. Also the fact this is clearly not a curved sword...

One of the Corpse Hounds returning here actually dropped a rare special drop – Galahad’s Sword. This sword only gives a +7 boost to Dex and Strength when equipped. What makes it special is that since it’s already broken, it takes 100-255 uses to break in-game, making it one of the few efficient ways of training someone up with the Sword weapon class if we ever wanted one of our party member to branch out in their weapon proficiency.

We do not. We’re over half-way through the game. We’re not turning James into a swashbuckler bishop at this point...

Our final bit of loot during this stretch is Jewels. This bling offers +9 Intelligence, +13 Mind and +7 PIE. Can’t wait to slap this on James next time we find him. Assuming the boy band hasn’t already horribly died after being away from Koudelka for all of ten minutes.

Let’s get back on task. There’s a path opposite the holy water fountain. The path splits after a couple screen transitions. But let’s just stay the course to the east where we find...

Unfortunately, it’s locked and cannot be opened.

The front gate to Nemeton Monastery where Koudelka initially tried to enter the ground way back in the intro movie. Sadly, Ms. Iasant cannot just pick up and leave. Which is a shame. I hear Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch is lovely this time of year.

To the right of the main gate, we find a rather unusual looking monument. Let’s take a closer look. This seems important...

Try as you might, you cannot take “Sacnoth” from the statue -- it appears to be held in place by something.

The Sacnoth Sword here is the reward for a sidequest we won’t be able to partake in until Disc 4. It’s one of the strongest weapons in the game. For now, we’ll just keep in mind it’s out here being held aloft by this ripped statue dude in a chain bikini.

In case you’ve forgotten or just skipped reading the OP like a degenerate, Sacnoth Digital Entertainment are the creators of this game. Though looking at their splash screen logo now... they seem somewhat unsure about the whole digital part of their enterprise. That’s a strange place to stick a question mark in a company title...

Well that direction was a bust. Let’s return to the other side of the fountain building and see what’s on that path we skipped earlier.

Apparently James’ alchemist friend Patrick’s quarters are in this part of the monastery. Unfortunately, the door into his chambers is locked from this side. Of course it couldn’t be that easy. Let’s check out that statue to the right of the door instead.

It’s a real good thing that apparently the party had Koudelka lugging around their massive collection of trinkets during the exploration of Nemeton. Clearly her fanny-pack was best suited for the task. Edward’s backpack and James’ travel purse just wouldn’t do.

As such, we’ve got access to all the Key Items from earlier. And guess what finally has a goddamn use since we started our collection way back at the first boss of Disc 1? The statues for the Icon’s <Jewelry> are lining the courtyard. Koudelka can clamber up this statue and attach the Icon’s Necklace to it. Not sure how she determined this one needed the Necklace. But I’m not a JRPG protagonist.

Opposite the first statue, we find a second one which we can adorn with the Icon’s Ring. Two down, two to go...

From here we can cross back along the path we began this area and find the third statue...s... standing side-by-side across the way. Turns out each of the Icon’s Earrings went on an ear of both the statues. Again, I’m not going to guess how Koudelka figured that one out. I’m just kind of sad we didn’t get an animation of her awkwardly shimmying up both of 'em to attach an earring.

The final statue’s location is really easy to run right past. Once again, like down in the Acid Pit room, running toward the camera yields way to an unseen critical path and the last of the Icon Statues. It’s highly recommended to make a Permanent Save here before having Koudelka part with the last of the statue bling.

Placing the Icon’s Crown on the last of the courtyard statues doesn’t have any immediate noticeable effect. Indeed, if we’d opted to place the last of the Icon Jewelry on any of the other statues last, it might take a couple minutes to notice the change.

But returning to the prior screen, we can see the Holy Water fountain has stopped flowing. That Permanent Save Point is deactivated for good and with it Koudelka’s free healing while exploring this area. Shucks. Though that does mean the waterfall barring her path on the other side should have stopped as well.

HOWEVER, it’s :siren: VITALLY loving IMPORTANT :siren: Koudelka goes and investigates the now dry Holy Water Fountain.

Hey, remember that pendant Koudelka lost in the opening cutscene where she nearly ate poo poo falling off the roof of the monastery while breaking in? Somehow it fell from the roof onto the cobblestone below, bounced roughly 60 meters and over a fence and straight into the middle of this fountain. Yet it has remained perfectly intact.

Koudelka’s Pendant is an Accessory grants +7 Intelligence, +6 PIE, +10 Mind and +15 Luck. More importantly... the game literally cannot be completed without obtaining this pendant. It is 100% mission critical, this accessory that can easily missed or discarded in the trash from the menu and lost forever at any time. The game makes zero effort to mention this has to be collected and is vitally important. So that’s fun! Apparently a late game enemy has a very rare chance of dropping a copy of this pendant if it is discarded for some reason. So at least the game won't be unwinnable. Still... hosed up!

The Pendant’s use won’t become apparent until near the very end of the game. We’ll just keep in mind that Koudelka retrieved it here and hold onto it for safe keeping.

For now, we have a new path into the central building of the courtyard now that Koudelka is safe from getting wet from that pesky waterfall. Let’s see what adventures await!

Music: Execution Chamber

...O-oh... That umm... is less than a friendly sight...

Koudelka quietly scoots around behind the coated in fresh blood guillotine and discovers a ladder with a blood trail leading below. That’s less than inviting. But it’s not like we’ve got a lot of options. Down we go to...

Ah. A pagan sacrificial chamber. Yeah... yeah that’s about what I’d expect at this point. Before Koudelka can begin investigating the room, we’re whisked away into the realm of CGI cutscenes...

Koudelka Vision: ACTIVATE!

This lady who definitely isn’t a slightly altered Koudelka model with her hair layer removed and her head nearly twisted on backward doesn’t seem to be having a fun time...

Yep... Yep, this a bad scene all around for everyone involved.

Oh god... OH GOD! Gross... Gross! GROSS! How do I turn the visions off!? Ugh... I’m gonna hurl... I did not need to know guts could stretch that far... HURK!

BLAARRRRGHGGHGGH!!! <projectile ralphs all over floor>

Unfortunately, Koudelka is too preoccupied with hurling chunks to notice an overweight sixty year old man climbing down the ladder and creeping up on her.

Gonna be real... Not the best of moves, Koudelka... You’re supposed to run out of the secret murder dungeon if you’ve got to vomit. Sticking around is the worst idea. That’s just asking for an axe-ident. Tune in next time as we see how our heroine gets out of this fix as Koudelka continues.

Video: Episode 16 Highlight Reel

Koudelka High Resolution Render – A better look at that pendant Koudelka lost in the intro while clambering along the roof.

The Dark Id fucked around with this message at 17:20 on May 8, 2018

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Do you trust the item description or your own lying eyes?

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
It's one thing to hide the best ending behind a seemingly insignificant and completely missable item, but to hide actual game progress/completion behind one? That's like, Cavia-level dickery.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

The Dark Id posted:

Well that direction was a bust.

I get it.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

DanielCross posted:

It's one thing to hide the best ending behind a seemingly insignificant and completely missable item, but to hide actual game progress/completion behind one? That's like, Cavia-level dickery.

yoko taro is reading this thread and furiously taking notes

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

DanielCross posted:

It's way more likely that it's just bad game design.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
https://youtu.be/fHxO0UdpoxM

That which the Welsh call a language is just a series of curses designed to drive all listeners mad.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

I forgot, but was it mandatory getting the Icon jewelry while playing through disc 1 and 2, or were you able to skip taking them? I'm just wondering if the items are skippable, then how would the game handle you being here? Would it be a softlock?

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
You know, with this game I feel like it's equally likely that once Koudelka finds James and Edward again, they do sick action rolls through the door and display cutscene-coolness... or that they've literally just been sitting on the other side of where they ducked out talking about boys and braiding each others' pair, more or less in stasis, by the time she stumbles on them.

Materant
Jul 22, 2010

see, what you don't understand is he now has

THE MANLIEST MUSTACHE

it defies physics

amigolupus posted:

I forgot, but was it mandatory getting the Icon jewelry while playing through disc 1 and 2, or were you able to skip taking them? I'm just wondering if the items are skippable, then how would the game handle you being here? Would it be a softlock?

Pretty sure it forced the items into your inventory.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

amigolupus posted:

For all the dick moves the game throws at you (and there are many!) it at least doesn't allow you to progress without having what you need.
Except the Pendant :shepface:

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Was not expecting them to actually put our protag in a situation straight out of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. And that's saying something with how nasty this series can get.

The Dark Id posted:

For now, the we now have a new path into the central building of the courtyard now that Koudelka is safe from getting wet from that pesky waterfall.

The first, "the," shouldn't be there. And replace, "now that," with "since."

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
Not only is it a massive dick move, as TDI says, it can appear as a rare drop from a certain enemy later on if the player discards the pendant, but just to reiterate - there is no ingame way of knowing what an enemy has, and no indication that this particular enemy is carrying it! :shepicide:

Zagglezig
Oct 16, 2012
Geez, seems a little redundant to have a guillotine directly above a more manual execution block.

The Dark Id posted:

after a couple screen transition.

But let’s just stay the course the east where we find...

an animation of her awkwardly shimming up both of them

yeah that’s about what I’d except at this point.

"transitions" for 1. Pretty sure 3 is "shimmying". Little hard to tell, as only wiktionary seems to recognize the climbing use of the word.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

I wonder if the ? in the Sacnoth logo is them trying to use an improperly-encoded character in the text. I sometimes see that if a person enters a bunch of text and then pastes it into a webform--sometimes the punctuation like smart quotes gets replaced like that.

But it's super-sad that nobody noticed it before pressing the GM candidates, though.

The Dark Id
Aug 13, 2005

Why
you
know
I
LOVE
THIS SHIT !!!!
[citation needed]
Episode XVII: Domestic Violence

Click for Video of Update

<singing> Yo-heave-ho. Yo-heave-ho.
What a beautiful sunset. Bring her about boys. Quickly. Steady... We’re in shallow waters. Now slowly... Lower the anchor.
Don't be unreasonable! We can't handle that many passengers! The sky is getting dark! The draft... The draft! We're sinking!
Bessy? Bessy! The meat is burning its burning! It’s burning! No... it's not working. No! Hey... HEY! Where are you going...? Where are you going?! Hey, you! The boat! No! We’re sinking! Wait! My... my boat! MY BOAT! My... boat...

Unfamiliar ceiling...

<grinds axe> Are you awake? These ruffians...

<continues grinding axe> You harlot! Strumpet, have you no shame?! Oh... if only Elaine had been saved. We wouldn’t be in this mess!

Elaine...?
Putting this ghost to rest has not been worth this effort...
Ah, yes. She was merciful. She was benevolent. She believed me and she was fond of my paintings!
Everyone else always told me “Ogden that is too morbid, nobody is going to want those” or “Ogden nobody even remembers that incident, move on.” What did they know?! WHAT DID THEY KNOW?!
Your paintings...? The sunken boat...?

It wasn’t my fault! All of the sudden there was a coal ship out of nowhere. It was dark! What could we do? It sank so fast! I was thoughtless... Elaine... Poor, poor Elaine...
So was Elaine on that boat, or...?

If only I had stayed with her! Hey! You! Hey, how’s that!? Just a lamb!? You! I’ll make you just a lamb!
<struggles with rope> What does that even mean!?

You’re craaaaazy!

SHUT UUUUUUUP!!

Huh... That’s a weird sound for an axe to make.

BARF! <dies>

Honey... let’s stop this now... <lowers gun and walks to Ogden>

<rubs shoulder> It’s time to stop...
You said the first couple dozen people would be enough... Then fifty. Then a hundred. We can’t start filling another room with corpse piles, dear. The neighbors are starting to complain about the stench...

It’s OK... It’s over...

I’m sorry. My husband...
Ergh... Are you talking to me now or his bod—?
A long time ago... he was the captain of a big pleasure boat. It was a gorgeous boat. He was so proud of it.
Oh we’re doing this, huh...? <struggles with rope>

But then there was the accident. So many people died... Everyone blamed my husband. It was so difficult for him.
So it wasn’t his fault? That’s umm... rough.
Oh no, dear. It was entirely on him. Complete screw-up.
Oh...

He started drinking heavily. Silly, isn’t it? No matter how much you drink... you can’t forget such a tragedy.

But he met Elaine. She believed he was innocent. She helped him carry on.
Not the brightest star, that one. But she was very sweet.
This Elaine... She’s dead?
I know the answer to this, but...
Yes. Why is it that good people seem to die so early? What a waste...

While Elaine's husband Patrick was traveling, a robber broke into their house. My husband has always said, “if only I had been there for her.”
And that’s when he put down the bottle and took up the axe. He always did have a fondness for chopping... <wistful sigh>
O... kay...
I tried to convince him poisoning had a way of clearing one’s conscience. Hehe... But you know my husband. He was always stuck in his ways...
If you say so... <nervous glance>

<hands Koudelka a knife> We should stop this conversation now.
<steps back and cocks gun>

My husband is waiting...

He can be so impatient, you know?

Welp... That took a turn. I... guess that takes care of that Welsh couple’s serial killer days... Tune in next time as we make our pick over their still warm corpses for goodies, explore underground murder vaults and maybe fight a Goro as Koudelka’s bogus adventures continue!

Video: Episode 17 Cutscene
(You should go watch this.)

Bessy Hartman Character Model – It must be difficult living with polygonal stumps for feet.

The Dark Id fucked around with this message at 15:44 on May 9, 2018

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
Between Edward just randomly murdering that thief and now one of the two only seeming antagonists just coincidentally deciding it was time to off their partner in crime and themself at the last second, this game's plot sure is unpredictable. But less in a exciting plot twist and more something that just leaves me very confused by what this story is supposed to be about.

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

One would think you'd get a climactic boss battle against these two for the poo poo they've done, but Koudelka's plot plays by its own rules.

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
So Koudelka is still alone in a corpse house. Uh. gently caress me. At least it didn't go total Texas Chainsaw Massacre territory what with the wife of the psycho husband first attacking him and then offing herself.

Shitenshi fucked around with this message at 21:35 on May 8, 2018

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

amigolupus posted:

One would think you'd get a climactic boss battle against these two for the poo poo they've done, but Koudelka's plot plays by its own rules.

To be fair, it's entirely possible that we WILL get a climactic boss battle with them when they return as zombies, ghosts or zombie ghosts.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

The Dark Id posted:

If only I had stayed with here! Hey! You! Hey, how’s that!? Just a lamp!? You! I’ll make you just a lamp!
<struggles with rope> What does that even mean!?

IIRC the Japanese subs say "Mutton!? I'll make you mutton!" - "lamb", I guess - probably to do with the burning meat thing. Ol'Ogden is crazy about his meat. :v:

I remember the first time playing this game, and going slack-jawed when Bessie offed herself. Was really not expecting that.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

JESUS. :stonk:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
:stare:
Well. That happened.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Yo, if the update is just transcribing the video, would you be so kind as to put the video at the top of the post?

Keldulas
Mar 18, 2009
And yet more proof as to why anyone would ever bother with the 'gameplay' here. That scene was stressful and emotional in all the right ways. Despite it being PS1 graphics the movements really make it feel alive.

Zagglezig
Oct 16, 2012
Well, that's certainly less of a confrontation than I expected from those two.

The Dark Id posted:

If only I had stayed with here!

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

amigolupus posted:

You still can't rule it out. They just might need to be killed twice.

Andyzero
May 22, 2009

I used to spoil, I'm sorry.
No, no, see, end of the game they all say "Screw it" and go to a bar.

4 days later, James screams "It's Cinco De Mayo!" and then they have to fight the Tequila Demon.

Nohman
Sep 19, 2007
Never been worse.
You think Koudelka is even going to bother telling the others about this incident?

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Andyzero posted:

4 days later, James screams "It's Cinco De Mayo!" and then they have to fight the Tequila Demon.

This isn't Condemned 2. :colbert:

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Andyzero posted:

The Tequila Demon being, of course, a metaphor for their hangover after a 4 days bender.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Edward and James are just having the zaniest adventures right now. And by zany, I mean full of mutual disdain, arguments, and then immediately breaking out into a scooby doo-esque reaction at the first sign of a monster.

Kacie
Nov 11, 2010

Imagining a Brave New World
Ramrod XTreme
Some other goon posted to say that Sacnoth is from a Lord Dunsany short story, The Fortress Unvanquishable, Save for Sacnoth.

It's a good example of Lord Dunsany's work.

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Sword_of_Welleran_and_Other_Stories/The_Fortress_Unvanquishable,_Save_for_Sacnoth

Apologies if someone else already posted this in the thread and I missed it.

placid saviour
Apr 6, 2009
That was a lovely little read. Very Tolkienesque.

Edit: Or, y'know, Tolkien was that-guy-esque.

placid saviour fucked around with this message at 10:33 on May 11, 2018

DGM_2
Jun 13, 2012

The Dark Id posted:

Our reward this go around is “Tamakos Soup”. There isn’t actually a character named “Tamakos” in this game. What they were going for was Tamacoss, the unbaptized baby blob we encountered back in the underground area. Personally, I don’t think I’d feed that thing. It’s probably like a stray cat. Next thing you know it’ll be showing up at your back door step wanting more to eat. Then before you know it you’ll find yourself upset that it got hit by a car crossing the road and it’ll be this whole thing. It’s not worth the trouble.

This actually happened to me - with a cat, not a hideous demon-baby abomination - and now every time I think about it I'm going to
mentally associate it with the Tamacoss. So... Thanks for making a bad memory worse, I guess?

That said, nice LP.

DGM_2
Jun 13, 2012

Llab posted:

https://youtu.be/fHxO0UdpoxM

That which the Welsh call a language is just a series of curses designed to drive all listeners mad.

In one of his books Scott Adams (the Dilbert guy) said that he favors bombing countries with difficult-to-pronounce names out of existence. Not because it helps America, mind you, but just because it would make discussing world events easier.

If he ever becomes president I nominate Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch as the first target.

DGM_2 fucked around with this message at 12:03 on May 11, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Augh, president Scott Adams. As if Trump isn't enough.

• Locked thread