Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Is it me or does like 95% of survival horror take place in giant rich-guy mansions? Somebody should outlaw those things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I fully support any and all attempts to communicate with various spirrims, spectres, and spictrims entirely through the fist.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Hey, you know who becomes monsters? The vengeful dead.

...wait, poo poo. How long have those people been operating?

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Oh, interesting. It's because they were trying to motion-capture everyone that everyone voice-acted together. I think they did that for The Last Of Us too, didn't they?

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I like that the restoratives are all booze. It implies that there was some kind of history of this place crafting the things.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I wonder if magic is so weak because they're expecting you to back it up with all these magic-buffing items?

At least they let you swap weapons in combat.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I have to say, the Patches Gambit works a lot better when you can just stand on the drop itself.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
It seems like that holy water still has some power to it, at least. Though who knows what church was involved in that.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Whoof. A boss which will boot you back an entire disc if it kills you? What a strange artifact of the time. How many generations did disc issues end up lasting, anyhow? Like, two?

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Yeah, given how things have evolved we're basically keeping James around just to keep the heals going. That's an interesting consequence of mages needing to get in close.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
...so given that getting static-shocked by a stray cat does like a fourth of our hit points in damage, is it possible that the party is just the largest pile of milquetoasts ever assembled in Wales?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Aw, look at 'em now. Where before they were ill-advisedly breaking down doors while shouting at each other, now they're ill-advisedly breaking down doors together!

• Locked thread