Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Man, I thought you wanted to stop doing LPs?
It's nice to see the game that started Shadow Hearts, although I assume we'll have nothing here like, say, the Metal Gear Blanca sections. (Blanca is a Shadow Hearts 2 character)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

CVE posted:

I feel for the caster that had to take 3 days to finish casting the Revive spell to get Jesus back on his feet. Stupid PIE stat.

It was a self-cast. To be fair though, being dead is an hell of a debuff.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

ultrafilter posted:

So far James has been a lot more useful than Verdelet.

Nowe's brain was a lot more useful than Verdelet. That bar is so low it's in the Earth's center.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

chiasaur11 posted:

If we stopped giving people blame for what they did with as weak an excuse as dying, then Caim wouldn't get any credit for wiping out humanity. And that just feels wrong.

Caim wiped humanity as a direct consequence of an action he did by his own volition, under no coercion or impairment. He absolutely deserves credit for that.

Furiae's involvement was Inuart carrying her already cooling corpse into a seed of resurrection. No decisions, no actions, no nothing, and she'd never have wanted Inuart to do that. She's to blame for a shitload of things, but Nowe isn't on her, he's on Inuart and Legna.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Out of curiosity, how do you detonate nitroglycerin?
Somewhat safely I mean, any fool could simply shake it too hard speak a little too loudly look at it funnily and detonate it that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Attitude Indicator posted:

welcome to storytelling in general. tales like that have existed since people started telling stories.

See also: The Epic of Gilgamesh.

It would not surprise me if Original Character, Do Not Steal is the oldest archetype in human culture.

• Locked thread