Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
I love the Koudelka/Shadow Hearts series. It's just so delightfully wierd and absolutely does not take itself seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Shitenshi posted:

Considering this is the same castle where people disappeared off to be tortured for the rest of their days because they were a threat to the powers that be, that mother is way too casual with her daughter in the letters. Ghost girl must have seen stuff that would rival the likes of Manah and Seere's backgrounds.

Then again, we've already seen the TamacossWatchers clearly taking a day off as a minor encounter. So maybe it's not so bad.

Well to be fair they probably told her that this place the equivalent of a farm upstate where she can laugh and play all day and not that they're sending her illegitimate newborn child to a medieval torture dungeon.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

That sounds like the ultimate 8-year old's power fantasy. "So there's this wizard and he rides on a comet and he's invincible except for a sword made from a dragon who is also invincible and then he fights the dragon and he wins and makes the sword then he fights the wizard and he wins the end."

E: I had accidentally spelled it "wizzard." drat you Pratchett! :argh:

• Locked thread