Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twistedbutterfly
Jan 20, 2007
Come through new thread!

I am unsure who to root for this season, but I do really love Miz Cracker from YouTube. She is funny and interesting. I hope she makes it far..

And I hope Brian isn't stepping back into the madness too early. I am so worried. Katya matters far less to me than Brian's wellbeing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedbutterfly
Jan 20, 2007
I love Alexis Mateo's daughter. Her commentary is making me laugh so hard.

twistedbutterfly
Jan 20, 2007
The Vixen is the drama I have been missing for seasons.

twistedbutterfly
Jan 20, 2007
^Agreed on the Aquaria front.

Also, drat I am over Eureka. Like I didn't care about her last season, but she is worse now.

twistedbutterfly
Jan 20, 2007
Aside from maybe Porkchop, are there any other first out queens as loved as Vanjie has become?

Edit: vvv
I always forget Shangela was out first cause she came back back back again lol

twistedbutterfly fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Mar 31, 2018

twistedbutterfly
Jan 20, 2007
Fibster? More like Cringester. Yikes.

twistedbutterfly
Jan 20, 2007
Dusty :cry:

twistedbutterfly
Jan 20, 2007

Nihonniboku posted:

The purple lighting is extra heavy tonight. You can barely see Ru.

I thought I was the only one. Seriously they need to tone that down

twistedbutterfly
Jan 20, 2007
It was Yuhua's time, but honestly this wasn't my favorite challenge and only Asia really stood out for me.

twistedbutterfly
Jan 20, 2007
Did you all see that Tyra is banned from Dragcon for making threats against PhiPhi and Tatianna?

Tatianna is spilling tea on twitter. link
https://twitter.com/TATIANNANOW/status/983736705399316481?s=19

twistedbutterfly
Jan 20, 2007
Kameron and Cracker are my faves.

Also, the Vixen going off has made this season so much more entertaining. I kind of love her for it. She is not giving me my favorite looks, but I want her to stay for all the drama during Untucked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedbutterfly
Jan 20, 2007
Yay for Kameron! :dance:

• Locked thread