Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LeafyGreens
May 9, 2009

the elegant cephalopod

My top 4 atm is probably Mayhem, Kameron, Miz Cracker and uhhhh....either Asia or Aquaria. Asia has that gorgeous smile and Aquaria grew on me a lot last episode. I expect her to go to the end with the “future of drag” comments so I might as well appreciate it. I’d be fine with anyone but Eureka or the Vixen making it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeafyGreens
May 9, 2009

the elegant cephalopod

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/04/01/piers-morgan-to-host-uk-version-of-rupauls-drag-race/amp/

I totally fell for this for a sec not gonna lie....

LeafyGreens
May 9, 2009

the elegant cephalopod

What the gently caress is happening with Ru, I'm traumatised.

Other than that A+ episode. I don't like Aquaria that much but her villainess space getup was super cool. I thought Mayhem looked amazing, especially her Martian look, sad she didn't get much recognition really

LeafyGreens
May 9, 2009

the elegant cephalopod

I think this episode was one of my favs all season honestly, the interactions between everyone were fun and everything Cracker/Cookie did was amazing. I like Cracker a lot outside of the show so I’m just happy to see her so happy! I’ll miss Monet though :(

LeafyGreens
May 9, 2009

the elegant cephalopod

^ “Every ravioli is beautiful!” This is cute and Cracker looks stunning wth

Bob the Drag Queen made a response video to the Azaelia Banks controversy (suing RuPaul over Call Me Mother being similar to Big Big Beat and attacking Monét and being generally homophobic and racist) and anyway it’s great:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtvUoab88UE

• Locked thread