Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Nihonniboku posted:

Oh my god, you missed the whole cultural obsession with it like a month ago.

Yes, it's new. Yes, it's incredible. It's superior to the original series in every way. The new guys are all wonderful. You will probably fall in love with Antoni like the rest of the world has. You will also question his actual cooking skills like the rest of the world has. Jonathan, of Emmy nominated (seriously) Gay of Thrones, is absolutely hilarious. You will probably cry at least once most episodes. It will fill you with joy, and you will probably rewatch it again right after you're done.

I get the love for Jonathan and Antoni, but no love for Tan? Dude was great with that guy who loved cars.

Also, we can't have a new Drag Race thread without this gif:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

PORKCHOP!!!

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

gently caress YEAH DRAG ON A DIME!

Ha, a commercial for a Rock movie right after a promo for John Cena's movie.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Ah, so that's why all the episodes are an hour and a half long, they've included it into the run time.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Nihonniboku posted:

Tonight's is 2 hours!!

:woop:

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Drama in my Untucked?

Thank you, Baby Jesus.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Aerox posted:

Thailand Season 7 is up on the @KudaLakorn twitter!

drat, seasons 2-6 must have sucked for such a jump.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Just finished episode 7 of DRT. That was an amazing maxi challenge. Drag Race could take a cue and do that next season.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I would love it if they have p'Art and p'PanPan on a future season of Drag Race. Only because I want Pangina to scream FIGHT FOR IT when two queens are lip syncing. Her being that into it gets me every time.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Kameron is so lucky that her runway look saved her rear end.

Also, holy hell, Blair looking like pre-drug Lindsay Lohan in the mini challenge.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

So I'm gonna take as Vixen literally sat in front of her tv screen, watched all the seasons and took notes.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

I don't know anyone who has WOW Presents Plus, but they're gonna premiere Drag Race Thailand on May 4th.

http://ew.com/tv/2018/04/16/drag-race-thailand-season-1-premiere-date/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

If someone does the dance routine to Janet's If, they have to automatically win. Like, you stop the song, and tell the other to go home. Eureka being saved was some bullshit.

But alas, it doesn't matter, Aquaria won and all is right in the world.

I will say this, watching Asia lose that lip sync second by second was so painful.

• Locked thread