Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

vaginadeathgrip posted:

I don’t know if anyone else feels this way, but I’ve hated almost all of the main challenges. I’ve loved most of the runways and everything else, but I’ve cringed through the challenges.

Definitely tired of performance challenges, but improv is at least a little better than the pre-written performances, which are mostly awful at this point.

Were there any lipsyncs from Drag Race Thailand worth seeing? I'm not going to watch it any time soon, but I want highlights to use to persuade my friends to watch with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

what an absurd self-destruction from Monique. Not knowing the words is one thing, a wig removal for no reason is another, the abortive cartwheel yet another. All three in one week? real bummer.

• Locked thread