Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

The Berzerker posted:

binged through all of season 4 and Untucked in the last 48hrs AMA

also I went on Santino's twitter and saw he claims he did a 111 day juice fast and that he knows the cure to cancer etc.
:captainpop:
Oh no Santino please don't Steve Jobs people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
Vanjie is the most refreshing thing to happen to drag race for years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIJyS9Q_Ecw

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
Aquaria serving some Hatoful Boyfriend realness.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
Lol at Aquaria playing the victim when she was making GBS threads all over a group bonding moment with her "Urgh not going to church lol mimosas" bitchiness.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
My favorite thing about Asia besides her amazing shade, compassion and quick wit is that she's doesn't care about looking stupid. Which is why I'm confused about why she was so drat delusional about how well she did in the challenge because she seemed charmingly aware about how much she hosed up while doing her bit.

I'm so here for this season of drag mothering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

graynull posted:

Asia's complaint about her part felt very similar to her complaint about her Pharmarusical group's part being worse. Yeah, poo poo isn't always fair but you still gotta turn it out.

I'm glad Eureka's story about fear of singing wasn't made into more than it was shown, as it could have easily felt like making excuses. She said it, then said she was going to have to overcome it and that was the end.

I think I understood what Cracker was saying to Aquaria, though she didn't quite articulate it. Being sort of mindlessly confident might be great, but it doesn't make you very relatable when trying to connect with your peers. Everyone is feeling the pressure so when you don't show any vulnerability it makes you seem thoughtless and unsympathetic. I could be wrong of course, but that was my impression.

Overall not a great challenge. While Cher has a signature voice and mannerisms, that doesn't mean everyone can do it well. Then again we're getting into top 5 range so they are turning up the difficulty level.
The weird thing about it was that "Snap out of it!" is probably the most uttered Cher-ism on Rupaul's Drag Race.

• Locked thread