Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
So am I the only one who thinks Yuhua looks like Bianca Del Rio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

cis autodrag posted:

I refuse to acknowledge it because I hate Biancas transphobic rear end.

Ok

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Lucian tweeted a bunch of stuff about China putting heavy metals into us to control us or some poo poo

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I only post here when people look like other people, but the lady that shot up YouTube HQ looks like a weird Shangela character and it's freaking me out

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I'm fairly certain Yuhua didn't understand the term "Butterface," she kept wanting the intro to be about health, made her bit about exercise aptitude, and didn't seem to understand her need to commit to ugliness.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
aquaria is a scientologist because she hydrates well

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

warez posted:

I’m pee shy and this sounds like my nightmare

scientology can help

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I just can't come up with another full roster of All-Stars yet

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Holy gently caress, I love Asia but girl did you ever dry run this gimmick

Lmao

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Aquaria just mopped the loving floor with Eureka and they went ahead with this almost certainly pre-planned poo poo.

I was disappointed with Aquaria's reveal after being teased by the space blanket shumai but she quickly proceed to just be a better performer, and then had a much better and very clever reveal with the cone tits.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Also, just to clear it up, the butterflies almost certainly weren't dead. Butterfly releases are done by chilling butterflies, which essentially puts them to sleep. The idea is that they warm up in their container, or hopefully in sunlight when they're released. Clearly them bitches weren't warm enough.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Aphra Bane posted:

Maybe I’m just not familiar enough with Janet Jackson but those songs seemed kinda lacklustre compared to what we got on S9.

people under 30 years old shouldn't be allowed on the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

^burtle posted:

Wait broccoli is man made?

edit: Oh through science and engineering, not like every time.

put this post in a museum

• Locked thread