Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gelf
Oct 1, 2005

Wake up and smell the psychosis!\

shadow puppet of a posted:

Bullshit decision p'Art.

But congrats on landing a Coca-Cola ad spot.

And thank you coke for sparing us from having to learn of the Thai equivalent of AlAndChuck.travel

Let me show you how simple it was for me to set up my :siren:LINE MOBILE:siren: plan on this conveniently positioned laptop!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gelf
Oct 1, 2005

It let me vote in Australia?
I voted Asia due to her combination of quick-witted, cutting commentary, alongside a genuine (increasingly rare in today's society) level of emotional maturity and empathy.

I would make the following changes if it were magically Gelf's Drag Race:

1) Make permanent the occasional experiments they do with guesting in former queens as coaches of challenges they are considered to have excelled at. I really thought we were going to get some sort of former queens twist this season when so many were on set for the first runway.
Alyssa did a great job in her cameo; very much reminded of why I loved her, but not making it entirely about her! I didn't feel the Bianca the same way though - she should have been connected to the entire challenge, including being a panel member giving out the Snatch Game set ups. I don't blame anyone for that though, in her position I too would be all about the cocaine and $$$!

2) PanPan as permanent judge.

3) PanPan to perform every episode! DRT SPOILER Having PanPan kick the finale off with Bananarama made everything that came after appear amateur in comparison!

Gelf fucked around with this message at 08:17 on May 31, 2018

Gelf
Oct 1, 2005

esperterra posted:

VH1's thought process imho.

And Ru's as well TBH!

Momma Ru is well aware this has passed its peak and will milk it dry!

It's a good thing Ru doesn't have to pay Australian prices for the daily cocaine, otherwise there'd be a season for each season of the year!

Gelf
Oct 1, 2005

jit bull transpile posted:

It's past its peak in the sense that it's fully mainstream and will now slowly lose its original core audience. It may run for seasons to come but nobody is going to think of any of those seasons as classics and it's gonna generate less and less buzz. It's just impossible to hold onto the original queer spark that made the show feel special when they keep trying to make sure nothing makes the straight audience uncomfortable.

Maybe they will reverse this trend but it doesn't feel likely given everything we know about wow.

This is exactly what I was trying to get at, and you worded it far better than I would have!

• Locked thread