Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Sexist imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Birdstrike posted:

kind of weird that Anidav wanted B people but didn’t send bif

hey wait yeah

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

algebra testes posted:

Sky coq and birdstrike scum

Also I think coq is evil in the game

now steady on, surely the noble sir anidav wouldn't send a rogue on the first mission, that's just absurd.

please calm your balls, sir balls.

now, the quest for balls!

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

Bifauxnen posted:

hey wait yeah

yeah that IS fishy

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Quest 1 requires three people. The nominated group is: Birdstrike, the Before Times, and thatbastardken. The order of the cards has been randomised.

The cards are flipped over...

There is at least one Fail card. The quest fails. The Evil Minions of Mordred score a point. A team needs three points to win the game.

The new leader is thatbastardken. The second quest requires 4 players on the team.

thatbastardken, nominate four players for the new quest. You may nominate yourself.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I already explained why I skipped bif.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Someone painted I, II, and IV on Farmer Brown's pigs.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
failing on the first quest hahaha

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

actually a better question is why he didn't send himself, he should know he's town

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Well Birdstrike voted no, and then they failed the quest, that puts him number 1 scum but obviously the other two are not above reproach.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

algebra testes posted:

Well Birdstrike voted no, and then they failed the quest, that puts him number 1 scum but obviously the other two are not above reproach.

If birdstrike was scum surely he'd be more likely to vote yes on a quest he knew he could sabotage?

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Coq au Nandos posted:

If birdstrike was scum surely he'd be more likely to vote yes on a quest he knew he could sabotage?
If he were smart

he is not smart

he is birdstrike.

also nice scum play scum you and birdstrike been backing each other up which I think is suspicious as gently caress

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

algebra testes posted:

If he were smart

he is not smart

he is birdstrike.

also nice scum play scum you and birdstrike been backing each other up which I think is suspicious as gently caress

I don’t really know what you’re doing but it’s not working for you

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Birdstrike posted:

I don’t really know what you’re doing but it’s not working for you

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Anidav manipulates the alphabet to send tbt/tbk instead of Bif, mission fails

interesting plan

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

what a balls up.

Alright, four players.

I can be certain of the loyalty of sir thatbastardken, so he's going.

sir bifauxnen was kept out of the last quest for dubious reasons and deserves a shot imo.

sir anidav has grown too comfortable sitting in camelot and needs to get down in the balls with the rest of us.

and sir algebra testes needs a little fresh air, methinks.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

How many scum are there supposed to be in a game this size anyway?

thatbastardken posted:

I can be certain of the loyalty of sir thatbastardken, so he's going.

sir anidav has grown too comfortable sitting in camelot and needs to get down in the balls with the rest of us.

lol yeah nah

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

seems you don't want to go on missions. strange.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

thatbastardken posted:

seems you don't want to go on missions. strange.

I wanna go on missions, just not with this mob, I'm up next anyway so why don't we give it a miss this time

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Bifauxnen posted:

How many scum are there supposed to be in a game this size anyway?

lol yeah nah

In an 8-player game there are 3 Evil and 5 Good. Good can always form an outright majority.

Hey Ken I assume your post is binding, but go in and paste the Leader card in there if you can just so I know for sure. Everyone else, get to chattin'/voting

edit: also, don't feel you need to rush it. You can make suggestions or throw ideas out there and see how people respond before you officially nominate. How about I throw this in: only use the leader card in your post when that's your official suggestion - otherwise, I'll just take it as informal discussion.

The Narrator fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Mar 23, 2018

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I don't like TBK repeating so I'm going to decline.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

Anidav manipulates the alphabet to send tbt/tbk instead of Bif, mission fails

interesting plan

My dude I did say I was aiming at the start middle and end of the king list.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
Also, I'm going to post this paragraph from the official rules:

Discuss, discuss, discuss. All the players should participate in helping the Leader make the right choice of players to be on a Team. Active and logical discussion is a great way to catch Mordred's agents in their webs of deceit.

A quick game is fun, but it's not as fun if there isn't strategy and thinking happening. Feel free to talk over your decisions before you make them official.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

algebra testes posted:

I don't like TBK repeating so I'm going to decline.

same, I'm just gonna decline this one no matter what. Even if he sits himself out he's only gotta sneak one badguy in there.

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 23, 2015

I'm tryna get my peen touched, pants.

Bifauxnen posted:

same, I'm just gonna decline this one no matter what. Even if he sits himself out he's only gotta sneak one badguy in there.

sus imo

The Narrator posted:

Also, I'm going to post this paragraph from the official rules:

Discuss, discuss, discuss. All the players should participate in helping the Leader make the right choice of players to be on a Team. Active and logical discussion is a great way to catch Mordred's agents in their webs of deceit.

A quick game is fun, but it's not as fun if there isn't strategy and thinking happening. Feel free to talk over your decisions before you make them official.

shush dad you're embarrasing me

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

thatbastardken posted:

now steady on, surely the noble sir anidav wouldn't send a rogue on the first mission, that's just absurd.

please calm your balls, sir balls.

now, the quest for balls!

Anidav then sent a rogue on first mission and now tbk wants to send anidav

not a fan

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Nah I'm a good guy and this is good info

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

uh was this directed at me or

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 23, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

uh was this directed at me or

i dunno was it? who can tell. cwc is impenetrable to mortal man.

read more at web sight!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Cling-Wrap Condom posted:

i dunno was it? who can tell. cwc is impenetrable to mortal man.

read more at blindsight!

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
so we all know either tbk or birdstrike or I definitely can't be trusted, with an added potential question mark on anidav because he put together the failing team. votes to approve the mission or not don't point directly to guilt or innocence at the moment but will be useful for potentially figuring out patterns.

I'd like to see a fresh team this round.

if tbk is scum then he's probably going to vote success to try to prove he's innocent. if another member of the team is scum then they can vote fail to further incriminate tbk.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
I wanna go on a quest

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I wanna cast “magic missile”

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Shoot them on my face daddy

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

algebra testes posted:

I’m attacking the daftness!

Cling-Wrap Condom
Jul 23, 2015

Birdstrike posted:

I’m attacking the daftness!

algebra testes posted:

nat 20. i cum,,,

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
My eyes!!!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I don't think I wanna go on a quest anymore

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I still think we pass this time and let bif suggest a team imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

yep, I don't think tbk has put in an ~official~ list yet though

• Locked thread