Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

*deep voice* You could start by making your way into the Kings Washroom, or you could journey down the Forbidden Stairs, leading to the Kitchen of the Ancients - but beware the temple guards!

My wife, sighing: yes yes I know it's my turn to "assemble" breakfast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Koishi Komeiji posted:

This is so weird, I was just about to come in here and make this joke except the guy in my joke was going to searching for his roomate's hidden weed.

[Ding] you've unlocked a badge: PREËMPTIVE JOKE THIEF (Tell 10 jokes before someone nearby tells a similar one)

alnilam

google THIS posted:

Minister: Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?

Me: How appropriate! You fight like a cow!

Minister: What?

Bride: (whispers) Stop saying weird stuff! What's wrong with you?

(I sigh heavily, take out my notebook, and write "Don't bother experimenting with incorrect comebacks during the wedding scene. None of the reactions are funny.")

If you had read my LifeFAQ walkthrough on the wedding chapter you'd know that you have to use rhyming comebacks, otherwise everyone will react all weird.

ty manifisto

• Locked thread