Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

ArknknuckleRpg posted:

Thank you for the constructive criticism it actually does help me with my commentary. Sorry for talking over the beginning stuff that was my bad. I will try to work on when I should comment or not. I am glad you like the showcases I think they really add a lot to this LP as well. I will try not to spoil stuff in the future but to fair about the Morgan freeman fight there is a loading screen that says that he is a boss. As for the moorish you can talk to them but they don’t add anything really and I actually just forgot to talk to them. and in the future when I start going through the houses I won’t go as fast so people can get a good look as well. Thank you for all your comments again!

Excellent, always good to see people improve their content.

So yeah same stuff again after the 2nd video: slow down and show off the game world stuff like taking a second to pause to look at the Coonstagram messages post selfie or looking at all the items in a house, talk about things as they come up rather than ahead of yourself (example: the cheese vial, you can say stuff like "This is a quest item, we will see what to do with it in the future" and then discuss what it does when it becomes relevant.), don't spoil cut scenes by talking about them as they happen or giving a tl;dr before they happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018

Gridlocked posted:

Excellent, always good to see people improve their content.

So yeah same stuff again after the 2nd video: slow down and show off the game world stuff like taking a second to pause to look at the Coonstagram messages post selfie or looking at all the items in a house, talk about things as they come up rather than ahead of yourself (example: the cheese vial, you can say stuff like "This is a quest item, we will see what to do with it in the future" and then discuss what it does when it becomes relevant.), don't spoil cut scenes by talking about them as they happen or giving a tl;dr before they happen.

Haha yea pretty much the same as the first episode and I will try to work on it for the episode coming out this week.

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018
Voting for the new episode will be ending today! Be sure to get your votes in for the choice you would want!

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018

In this episode we face our fears and break social norms!

Yaoi Pictures Collected

Inside the School Gym

Inside the Church

Infront of the Mayor's Office

Inside Freeman's Tacos

Votes for next Episode
No voting needed for the next episode!

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
Decent job on the latest video. I'm disappointed there's no voting needed, but I'm sure it will be in the future. Good luck and I hope the difficulty change continues to work in your favor.

Also, on the clown room in the police station- yeah, that room freaks me out too.

achtungnight fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Apr 11, 2018

Lazy Bear
Feb 1, 2013

Never too lazy to dance with the angels
So it only just occurred to me that Jimmy is ripping off Porky Pig's shtick with the stutter.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
Just two small things: Would probably be best to avoid spoiling future characters and mechanics for first time viewers, and don't be afraid to not be constantly talking, sometimes a bit of dead air is better to accentuate gameplay stuff/stuff that characters are saying.

Also pre-emptively voting for craig for constant party member just because craig is best boy.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I hope we get to see more interesting dps classes.

Who is drawing all of those yaoi pictures and leaving them around town? (don't spoil it if it's revealed later mmkay? :v: )

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018

Nalesh posted:

Just two small things: Would probably be best to avoid spoiling future characters and mechanics for first time viewers, and don't be afraid to not be constantly talking, sometimes a bit of dead air is better to accentuate gameplay stuff/stuff that characters are saying.

Also pre-emptively voting for craig for constant party member just because craig is best boy.

yea that is something that I need to work on, I feel like I should be talking so just know that I am trying to work on not talking constantly

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018

Poil posted:

I hope we get to see more interesting dps classes.

Who is drawing all of those yaoi pictures and leaving them around town? (don't spoil it if it's revealed later mmkay? :v: )

There are a lot more interesting dps classes coming, and it is just a collectible so it is not revealed who left them around town

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.

ArknknuckleRpg posted:

yea that is something that I need to work on, I feel like I should be talking so just know that I am trying to work on not talking constantly

Honestly, it's not that bad even now, but just something to improve on. I'd maybe also suggest having a co-commentator later in the game where the fights drag out quite a bit more, maybe someone that hasn't played the game before to play off you knowing a lot about the game.
And jesus christ this difficulty does not gently caress around, I don't remember it just straight up oneshotting characters in stick of truth :v:

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018

Nalesh posted:

Honestly, it's not that bad even now, but just something to improve on. I'd maybe also suggest having a co-commentator later in the game where the fights drag out quite a bit more, maybe someone that hasn't played the game before to play off you knowing a lot about the game.
And jesus christ this difficulty does not gently caress around, I don't remember it just straight up oneshotting characters in stick of truth :v:

Thats actually a good idea I might just do that thank you for the suggestion, and I swapped it to normal, if I was on hardcore it would oneshot all of my people

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018
Might be a little late for this but would you guys want an extra episode tomorrow (Saturday) since there is no voting this week. Straw poll here

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Why in the world would anyone not want that? I think I can speak for everyone and say that if you have the time for it we would love it.

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018
So my landlord is doing construction on the apartment above me today so I probably won’t be able to record another episode today sorry guys

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Ahh... No problem. If a man lacks patience, they also lack faith.

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018
It's here guys! I know it has only been a week but it feels like I haven't uploaded in forever so here is the newest episode enjoy!

In this episode we take on the Freedom pals and then we undergo our first night mission with the one, the only, CAPTAIN DIABETES!

New Heroes
Captain Diabetes(Tank)

Yaoi Pictures Collected

Votes for next Episode
No voting needed for the next episode! Since there is no voting needed and I do not have work tomorrow I will be uploading another episode tomorrow!

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

.... :psyduck:

I don't even know where to begin...

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018

Poil posted:

.... :psyduck:

I don't even know where to begin...

??

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
It's sad when strippers are more attractive in real life than in a cartoon- or is that the other way around? [hic]

And thanks for not ending the episode on a cliffhanger with Captain Diabetes dead like some LPs of this game I've seen.

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018

achtungnight posted:

It's sad when strippers are more attractive in real life than in a cartoon- or is that the other way around? [hic]

And thanks for not ending the episode on a cliffhanger with Captain Diabetes dead like some LPs of this game I've seen.

Haha well your welcome, I try not to leave things on cliffhangers, I wanted to ask how my commentary was for this episode because some people were saying that I talk a little too much so I tried doing a little less this time

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I had no issues with the commentary at all. But I was admittedly a bit distracted.

The whole strip club scene. Everything about it. :wtc:

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018

Poil posted:

I had no issues with the commentary at all. But I was admittedly a bit distracted.

The whole strip club scene. Everything about it. :wtc:

Yeaaaaa it was pretty messed up but god was it entertaining

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018

In this episode we continue chasing after Classi throught the Buca De Faggocini! AND we finally have another thing to vote on for the next episode!

New Heroes
The Coon (DPS)

Votes for Next Episode
Next episode we will be going back to Mr.Mackey to discuss our gender and sexuality even further giving us even MORE options to pick from! For this vote each one has a set of branching paths which would be difficult to map out so I will have you guys choose the first option and then go with what I think would be the funniest one.

Vote can be found here

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Please tell me I wasn't the only one who started singing 'Kyle's Mom Is A Bitch' as soon as the song started :shobon:

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018

CommissarMega posted:

Please tell me I wasn't the only one who started singing 'Kyle's Mom Is A Bitch' as soon as the song started :shobon:

What's really funny was that the first time I played through this I didn't realize it was that song. My girlfriend was the one who pointed it out to me

Lazy Bear
Feb 1, 2013

Never too lazy to dance with the angels

CommissarMega posted:

You weren't.

Godna
Feb 4, 2013
No regrets, having Towlie on his additions may all be obvious but they still make me laugh

Also does anything happen if you summon moses in that last fight?

Godna fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Apr 20, 2018

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018

Godna posted:

No regrets, having Towlie on his additions may all be obvious but they still make me laugh

Also does anything happen if you summon moses in that last fight?

Actually I don't know, I've never been in a situation with that fight where I've had to

Godna
Feb 4, 2013

ArknknuckleRpg posted:

Actually I don't know, I've never been in a situation with that fight where I've had to

I mean he does say you'll need the power of moses to cross it. So hey fight jew with jew!

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018

Godna posted:

I mean he does say you'll need the power of moses to cross it. So hey fight jew with jew!

I might have to get to that part again and test it

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018

In this episode we go to the Medicinal Fried Chicken to get Classi's perscription from everyones favorite pot smoking towel, Towlie.

Yaoi Pictures Collected

Inside the Mayor's Office

Inside City Wok

Inside the school on the second floor

Votes for Next Episode
In the next episode we will be able to choose our 3rd hero class, either the Assassin, or the Gadgeteer. (Click Portraits for a class showcase)

Vote can be found here

ArknknuckleRpg fucked around with this message at 10:53 on Apr 27, 2018

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I vote for Gadgeteer because it’s abilities are cooler. Please check the spelling on here and strawpoll.com, thx. Off to watch the video.

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018

achtungnight posted:

I vote for Gadgeteer because it’s abilities are cooler. Please check the spelling on here and strawpoll.com, thx. Off to watch the video.

Oops, thanks for the heads up, I had to make a new poll

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Geez, I didn't mean for you to have to do that. Sorry. Oh well, I voted again.

Yeah, definitely do the side missions. I also regret you didn't talk to Kyle's Mom after the boss fight (while she's patching up the cousin in the kitchen), or does she not say anything special? Maybe I should get this game...

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018

achtungnight posted:

Geez, I didn't mean for you to have to do that. Sorry. Oh well, I voted again.

Yeah, definitely do the side missions. I also regret you didn't talk to Kyle's Mom after the boss fight (while she's patching up the cousin in the kitchen), or does she not say anything special? Maybe I should get this game...

She doesn't say anything special, all they would do is ask for a selfie, which there isn't a trophy for in this game for some reason so i've been kindof avoiding them in this LP

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Yeah, my impressions of this game are they could have done a lot more special stuff they didn't do. Trophies for Selfies like in the first game is just an example.

And for the record, I just wanted the ability to play as a female character. That was not an invitation to open the door to a huge complicated gender questionnaire that is frankly offensive to a lot of people... oh wait, this is South Park, of course they're gonna do that. Fine, let me dislocate PC Principal's jaw with this baseball bat and we'll call it even. Macro-Agression!

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018

achtungnight posted:

Yeah, my impressions of this game are they could have done a lot more special stuff they didn't do. Trophies for Selfies like in the first game is just an example.

And for the record, I just wanted the ability to play as a female character. That was not an invitation to open the door to a huge complicated gender questionnaire that is frankly offensive to a lot of people... oh wait, this is South Park, of course they're gonna do that. Fine, let me dislocate PC Principal's jaw with this baseball bat and we'll call it even. Macro-Agression!

LMAO I love PC principal, and if someone finds it offensive South Park is GOING to put it in either the show or their game

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018

In this episode we take down some of the local "drug" dealers in South Park, and we give some relationship help to Tweek and Craig

Yaoi Pictures Collected

Inside Tweek's Coffee (Front Room)

Inside the Movie Theater (2nd Floor)

Inside Tweek's Coffee (Back Room)

Inside Big Gay Al's house

Inside Token's House

Votes for Next episode
For next episode we will be able to choose our race and ethnicity. Now some pairings won't be allowed just because the game doesn't allow it (For example you cannot choose the race; Native American, and the ethnicity; American together) also since there are 23 choices for the Ethnicity vote I turned on the multiple option button so you can vote for more than 1.

Vote for our Race Here

Vote for our Ethnicity Here
Edit: Because I have fat fingers there is a choice that says Ounjabi, it is supposed to Punjabi...

ArknknuckleRpg fucked around with this message at 00:41 on May 3, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Scandinavian-American Pacific Islander! Or does that not work?

• Locked thread