Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

"If you fuckers try to leave me somewhere, I will track you down and give you so much poo poo it will make the time you didn’t take me to see One Direction feel like a walk in the goddamn park.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

esperterra posted:

Yeah, the pacing this season was great, I don't think there was really a wasted moment. The first season took a couple episodes to really hit a stride, though. But season two is great from the start. Super excited to see where they take season 3.

I watched a 50 min panel thing with the cast, and Tim said they took the best beats of season 1 and made it consistant across season 2.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

twistedbutterfly posted:

I am about halfway through S2. The disabled Nazi bit and the Nazi cherrywood shelves bit had me in stitches.

This show is easily one of my favorite Netflix originals if you can get past S1's slow start.

The bookshelf is gold.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Liv Hewson's Instagram is gone nuts with lesbians today.
Pretty funny.

https://instagram.com/p/Bg4DO59HXId/

• Locked thread