Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

An old beach shack has a sign that reads "Live Maine Lobsters" but instead of a restaurant, inside is a lobster strip club

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

And his boner gets too big and pulls his sheet off, as illustrated in this storyboard:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Applewhite posted:

And his boner gets too big and pulls his sheet off, as illustrated in this storyboard:

I’m having a hard time grasping the flow of the story here

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe
The ghost needs big weird balls hanging down. Then the ghost indoctrinates the women into a cult by putting them into the boot of his car and shouting bigly at them for 4 hours. Then the women go and open religious boner ghost communes across the US so that he can raise money to buy a larger sheet.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
Man launches rocket to prove the Earth is flat and there's shots of all sorts of naysayers and forum posts and facebook posts laughing at him but he soldiers on and successfully launches.

He goes over the edge of the Earth and does this whole "I told you so!" gloat as he floats away clearly to die in the nethers of space.

No one is ever the wiser.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Applewhite posted:

me on the left

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
A clown veeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy slowly sniffs some smoked meats

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Someone's face shows the emotional stages you go through when fishmech replies to your posting

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Ever since I was a kid I wondered what it would be like if your rear end in a top hat had like a gag reflex like your throat leading to the risk of excremely unfortunate ci cumstwnces if you were too ambitiious when wiping.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Aesop Poprock posted:

I’m having a hard time grasping the flow of the story here

The ghost is meowing, if that helps.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Vato posted:

The ghost is meowing, if that helps.

It does not. I'm gonna shut this thread down real quick if the OP doesn't post again because I'm getting super pissed

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Aesop Poprock posted:

It does not. I'm gonna shut this thread down real quick if the OP doesn't post again because I'm getting super pissed

Dude, animation takes time. Be patient.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
aaargh alright

Vile Pilot
Jan 19, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

It takes time to make CG. I'm working on the Windows 98 idea right now.

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.

Applewhite posted:

animate these 2 chicks gettin all lezzy with each other.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Four crabs in a new york hardcore band

Crab Crew will thank you

Vile Pilot
Jan 19, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
After the Windows 98 short I will make the ghost one.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
Animate an anus coming out of an anus. And that anus opens up to reveal another anus, and within that anus are a thousand anuses which all open up like flowers - and within the thousandth anus is a trinity of unholy faces: Hillary Rodham Clinton, David Guetta and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

A bird-feeder eating a bird.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Lowtax begins growing an exoskeleton, he wages holy war upon the dreaded "socials of media"

His newfound power warps to his every need, including becoming a new mate for him that can code

Lowtax is saves from his enemies by his awesome destructive power

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
i second the weed wizard battle

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I want this thread to live

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

A toilet that poops on the user

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Animate the predator from predator 2 putting healing paste on his arm in a bathroom and he sighs “I don’t wanna go back to work on Monday”

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Three olives, standing on a cliff

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Tanz!

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Lowtax's neckhole interrupting him whenever he tries to tell a joke

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
The space station Deep Space 9 doing a slow strip-tease.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

A giant turd, entering goatse.cx

E: I'll sing lovefool for it

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

a bone to pick posted:

animate someone putting a steak on a toilet and trying to cook it with a toilet-paper-fire.

It couldn't top the real life version.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=rdnQ0nO3AcY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

beep by grandpa posted:

Ever since I was a kid I wondered what it would be like if your rear end in a top hat had like a gag reflex like your throat leading to the risk of excremely unfortunate ci cumstwnces if you were too ambitiious when wiping.

The rear end in a top hat vomits blood splatters onto the TP. Add some nice retching and vomitimg sounds, and this animation might win a public health award.

• Locked thread