Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

fart blood posted:

and Shane Hagadorn as guest timekeeper.

on commentary, Hydra

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

okay i put smackdown back on mute because i still dont see el generico or kevin steen

They were on before, you missed it.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I really hope Daniel comes back out later and is like eeeeeyyyeeeaah so Shane's guts are literally festering inside him sooooooooo how's about Kevin and Sami we just forget about the whole thing?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

fart blood posted:

They were on before, you missed it.

dont lie to me

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

a new study bible! posted:

Honestly it would be great and rad if Shane turned on Bryan, immediately got DQed, then KO, Sami, and D Bry beat the hell out of him, but there's no heel stable to go against.

well they can just keep beating up shane forever I'd like that

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Roman: "How come people don't cheer that loud when I say bitch?"

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

DarkstarIV posted:

We went from a cool Daniel Bryan promo to a SCREEN FONT PROMO

Wanna see Bryan's promo with words over it so we can see a big rear end on screen.

Not BIG rear end, but a big rear end.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

dont lie to me

Nope they were on, they re-enacted their entire Final Battle match but with Michael Cole on commentary.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

fart blood posted:

Nope they were on, they re-enacted their entire Final Battle match but with Michael Cole on commentary.

i would rather die than see this

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Codependent Poster posted:

Imagine Reigns trying to cut that promo

"Now uhhh look, this might get me in trouble with management, but as you know, I don't care about them, oh well, I say whats on my mind and if you don't like it, you can go jump in a lake. Now, uh, Brock's not here and -- ....what? I'm fighting Zayn and Steen? Oh uhh....they're from Quebec, right? Buncha frenchies. French fries. Freeeench friiiies. Freeeeeench Friiiiiies. :::crowd incessantly boos and tries to commit hara-kiri::: "

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

fart blood posted:

"Now uhhh look, this might get me in trouble with management, but as you know, I don't care about them, oh well, I say whats on my mind and if you don't like it, you can go jump in a lake. Now, uh, Brock's not here and -- ....what? I'm fighting Zayn and Steen? Oh uhh....they're from Quebec, right? Buncha frenchies. French fries. Freeeench friiiies. Freeeeeench Friiiiiies. :::crowd incessantly boos and tries to commit hara-kiri::: "

FRENCH FRIES FRENCH FRIES clap clap clapclapclap

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
SO MANY BEARDS IN THAT MATCH!

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Hell yeah more graphics!

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I have to keep reminding myself that it really doesn't matter how over Bryan is with live crowds because he didn't do much for ratings or attendance when he was briefly the world champion. :sigh:

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
CLAP

DrKrankenwagen
Mar 21, 2005

These graphics are so so bad. Why?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Oh good, they ruined New Day's entrance. I didn't know that was possible.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

For fucks sake he looks like a Sam Keith drawing.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Pamela's is amazing

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Graves is Tayne

e: I live in Pittsburgh, go Pens

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

fart blood posted:

Then they recruited DBry as their third and had a six-man tag with Tetsuya Naito and the Golden Lovers

You should have seen it, but everyone's DVRs, phones, and computers were remotely forbidden from recording it so welp

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I need a gif of the first dude in the crowd right after the new day came out. That dude owned.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Just a reminder that Byron powers down when not on tv.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

New Day is still great lol

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

SatansOnion posted:

Then they recruited DBry as their third and had a six-man tag with Tetsuya Naito and the Golden Lovers

You should have seen it, but everyone's DVRs, phones, and computers were remotely forbidden from recording it so welp

I thought it was a little out of place when the Golden Lovers 69ed each other to climax while Naito danced like George Michael from the "Monkey" video but hey LIVE TV.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Where are the entrance graphics for the Bludgeon Brothers?!

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

fart blood posted:

I have to keep reminding myself that it really doesn't matter how over Bryan is with live crowds because he didn't do much for ratings or attendance when he was briefly the world champion. :sigh:

Now that they've got the Smackdown split going on, I don't know if that'll be a problem. Does Vince know about Smackdown?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Heavy Metal posted:

Now that they've got the Smackdown split going on, I don't know if that'll be a problem. Does Vince know about Smackdown?

This split is as good as dead when they move to Fox.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Why are we supposed to be afraid of their toy hammers?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Push El Burrito posted:

Where are the entrance graphics for the Bludgeon Brothers?!

https://i.imgur.com/M41BfLG.gifv

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
"Earlier tonight" for fucks sake it was like 5 minutes ago guys.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Shane blew out his beefhole.

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
Usos are at their best since their debut and are decent champs, but... New Day is still far better than them. I hope they win the tag titles at Wrestlemania.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Do you have to pay extra to get the Cena-in-Cena feature, or is it just standard with every episode of RAW now?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm 100% serious, is there such a thing as minor diverticulitis? Because otherwise I can't fathom Shane being ready.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I thought Sami and KO blasted Shane’s colon out of existence

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

SatansOnion posted:

Do you have to pay extra to get the Cena-in-Cena feature, or is it just standard with every episode of RAW now?

I stole it from Botchamania because that's where I could think to find it the fastest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I'm 100% serious, is there such a thing as minor diverticulitis? Because otherwise I can't fathom Shane being ready.

Yeah it seems like it was fairly concrete that the dude needs surgery, but they're saying he's been discharged? Are we getting worked or something?

• Locked thread