Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«18 »
Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Eye can see you.

That preview though..

Stan learning about P &E is going to be like Hank finding out Walter White..except this will happen much quicker.

And Elizabeth’s veins bulging..was that poo poo CGI or can she really do that on her own? If that was all her..that was excellent acting!

Fuckstick fucked around with this message at May 24, 2018 around 03:17

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go

Elizabeth is not an act - Keri Russell really will kill you at a moment's notice. Those veins are real.

A favorite scene from 2 years ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdDrzOqo4og

Come to think of it, both scenes involve her yelling at Paige. I wonder why she hates Holly Taylor so?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

beep boop box bot boozed

Way to go father andre 🙄

E: the assassin that Liz killed was the woman from her flashbacks right? The brunette who was training her in Russia?

beanieson fucked around with this message at May 24, 2018 around 03:25

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Make your move...'cause mine's gonna be ugly.

beanieson posted:

Way to go father andre 🙄

E: the assassin that Liz killed was the woman from her flashbacks right? The brunette who was training her in Russia?

I *think* it was the woman (edit: Tatiana) that Oleg screwed over. The one who has been setting him up at the Rezidentura as revenge for him tanking her career.

BIG HEADLINE fucked around with this message at May 24, 2018 around 03:44

Annual Prophet
Sep 29, 2007

BIG HEADLINE posted:

I *think* it was the woman that Oleg screwed over. The one who has been setting him up at the Rezidentura as revenge for him tanking her career.

yeah looked like vera cherny to me

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Annual Prophet posted:

https://twitter.com/vera_cherny/sta...484779295748096

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I can't believe that was the penultimate episode. The finale is going to be insanely packed, maybe too much so.

howe_sam posted:

Oleg is the best man,

Henchman of Santa posted:

Paige you dumbass both of your parents have hosed half of D.C.
Her naivete is adorable.

Annual Prophet posted:

Yea it definitely her. Probably saw it as her chance to get back into their good graces instead of being frozen without a promotion forever.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Pastor Tim living the no snitches life.

Godinster
Jan 2, 2005

Robble Starfish

Holy poo poo that was a good episode. I hope Matthew Rhys finally wins an Emmy even if it's for some bullshit like directing.

What a phenomenonal last season so far.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

next week is going to be nuts

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nellie has blown them all away.

BIG HEADLINE posted:

"So yeah - my superior went in to talk to the FBI today. Do you think I should be worried?"

Philip:

That priest was such a dumb rear end.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

phosdex posted:

Pastor Tim living the no snitches life.

I read that scene as him basically admitting it without actually admitting it, while overtly mentioning Paige because he wants to make sure she gets out okay.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Welcome to Disney XD Everyone!

Nichael posted:

That priest was such a dumb rear end.

The way his Bishop (Or do you call him a Patriarch? I'm not well versed Russian Orthodox hierarchy) described it, he only got to be a priest because he knew a guy who knew a guy in Moscow. It's really not surprising that he didn't know the secret basement wedding between two spies would come back to bite him

precision
May 7, 2006

Gonna have me some good friends around
Gonna have me some good times in town

Well holy motherfucking shirtballs

Oleg is best Russian

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

Well, the last episode is going to be ninety minutes (obviously including commercials).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END ME SCOOB
Mar 27, 2007

do it DOG wrap it up already are you asleep

would you do it for a scooby snack

finisH ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR FUCKING SANDWI
CHES ALREADY YOU SHIT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

Guys, there's a non-zero chance they flee the country without Henry, and that poor bastard comes home from the school nobody's paying for to a house the FBI have seized and stripped to the bone.

I don't know whether that's the ultimate, Aristocrats joke at the end of this show, or simply a lovely Tuesday for that guy at this point.

«18 »