Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

drunkill posted:

Bearded Oleg is best oleg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
My prediction: the mail robot is the only main character left alive.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Phil's money issues are easy to understand, since he left the spy business he needed something to occupy his time so he decided to expand the travel agency and took on more than he could chew and doesn't have the business to cover it.

I think this is more likely.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Only mail robot will have a happy ending.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

The only way I could live with a bad ending for mail robot is if it is weird and world breaking and never explained. Someone shoots it and it explodes into a bunch of crows that fly away. Someone stabs it and it starts screeching and bleeding everywhere. And people just ignore that and it's never explained or referred to.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

The politics of the time are driving this season: the summit, what's happening in the Soviet Union.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

phosdex posted:

Stan is about to catch them red-handed but his phone rings, oh no its the hospital! Renee has been badly hurt in an accident that Phil engineered.

No, she's been poisoned! Show ends with a slow zoom on the lily of the valley plant in that little courtyard where Elizabeth smokes.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I just want Oleg to be ok.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

dwarf74 posted:

I think things really should start crumbling this next episode. We have three to go; it would be nice to have a full episode for the clean-up if possible.

As long as none of the fuckers who wanted to see Elizabeth watch "communism crumbling" get their cookie I'm happy.

I also want Oleg to be okay.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Hed posted:

I’m going to laugh when the Phillip and Elizabeth decide to get out forever and Stan closes the trap anyways

"With Paige starting her job at the State Department, Henry becoming an early investor in Blockbuster Video, Stavos winning the lottery and having us do all his travel arrangements for huge commissions, and us fixing our marriage and not doing jobs for the Center anymore, I think everything's gonna be allllll right..."

*Every window explodes as FBI team members jump in, door falls down, smoke grenades go off*

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Oleg really is the best character. Also he's had the most growth throughout the series.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

The only one that might have a happy ending, at this point, is Mail Robot.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

As long as none of the fuckers who wanted to see Elizabeth watch "communism crumbling" get their cookie I'm happy.

I also want Oleg to be okay.

I got one of the two things I wanted the most, I proclaim myself satisfied.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

DarklyDreaming posted:

They hooked up because of the show. Just like the couple they portrayed they started out fake married and then got real married

That's the best part.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Mail Robot becomes a real boy, is appointed head of the FBI, final scene is it looking at a framed portrait of Gaad hanging in its office.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I mean it definitely sucks that they got away with murdering all those innocent people.

• Locked thread