Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

"Hey, don't put capture a guy!"
...Well I've got to put something!
Does anyone here actually believe Renee has anything to do with anything, other than just being a civilian dating an FBI agent?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

My heart dropped into my stomach when Phillip picked up on his tail and burst into a run. I think I remained standing to watch the rest of the episode I was so pumped. Talk about a multi-year payoff over these last 2 episodes!

Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

I would be totally pumped for a Stan Beeman spin-off show that picks up directly where we left off Stan at the end of this season. Guy is a complex fun character, and I feel as great a loss for not seeing him anymore as I do the rest of the characters.

• Locked thread