Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

clown shoes posted:

I always assumed Stan would find out, like Hank in BB, but with all the risks this show takes, it occurred to me last season that this is a show that would totally go defy expectations and have him never find out (though I still think he will).

I love Stan and I don't want his years of friendship with the Jennings family to be sullied. But Phil just telling him would be okay if it had to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Mail Robot is coming back, it came up in an interview.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Philip and Elizabeth kidnap/forcibly exfiltrate Paige to Canada with them while leaving Henry behind (this is the 'going to hell' moment), who despite being devastated by the loss of his family is able to finish private school and attend a little Ivy, thanks to Stan's help. Stan suffers professional humiliation but finds happiness in his marriage to Renee and friendship with Henry.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Paige doesn't have to be involved. She got back to DC undetected by herself from directly beside the Canadian border in upstate NY. Even when she's caught she's probably resourceful enough to get out of being caught for doing anything.

I feel like all the challenges our characters faced in the finale are things that are utterly horrible in the short term, but the seeds for their repair have been laid in the show or real history. I think all of these people will be happy by 2000.

• Locked thread