Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/978980950536327168

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur4MbL2Y8DM

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It's coming to Steam too but no word on the 3DS version

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

gently caress yes finally

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
When's Builders2 though?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Agggh still no Switch date huh? Still epic

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Agggh still no Switch date huh? Still epic

I don't think the JP Switch version even has a date

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/978985150515064837

:(

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fully hyped.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

qq

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Cobalt Viper posted:

When's Builders2 though?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
It's especially weird because I think DQXI was literally the first game confirmed for a Switch/NX release!! oh well

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
GOTY

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

taking my ps4 to the pawn shop for that sweet 50 dollars now :black101:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

It's especially weird because I think DQXI was literally the first game confirmed for a Switch/NX release!! oh well

the game hadn't even been shown when they announced it for switch and some interviews with hori said its been hard getting unreal engine 4 onto switch becase a switch is 2 wii us [4 wiis {8 gamecubs}] stapled together

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Please do not steal the name of my Twitch channel where I exclusively stream as my fursona

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is it gonna be midi music

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Yes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's so lame!!! The music in the old games is so beautiful

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It's coming to Steam too but no word on the 3DS version

Draconian Quest! Day 1

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

if you personally tell koichi sugiyama that the rape of nanking and unit 731 are sino-american propaganda and that takeshima has always been a part of japan he will give you a cd with the symphonic soundtrack on it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

if you personally tell koichi sugiyama that the rape of nanking and unit 731 are sino-american propaganda and that takeshima has always been a part of japan he will give you a cd with the symphonic soundtrack on it

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The hidden track is a lengthy monologue about the non-existence of comfort women over the file select theme

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the jp version also has a midi soundtrack becasue not enough people were coming to sugiyama's Kill all the Chinese in Yokohama rallies

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the jp version also has a midi soundtrack becasue not enough people were coming to sugiyama's Kill all the Chinese in Yokohama rallies

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Fun Fact: playing the Dragon Quest VIII orchestral overworld theme in a spectrogram reveals a hidden string of kanji characters which roughly translate to SENKAKU ISLANDS ARE RIGHTFUL JAPANESE TERRITORY AND BENEVOLENT JAPANESE LANDS, KILL YOURSELVES ALL YOU DOG FUCKER CHINA BITCH CHINESE INSECT

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That one island you visit in DQVII where you get Mishima as a party member and restore the Shōwa Emperor's divinity really clashed tone-wise with the rest of the game

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The hidden track is a lengthy monologue about the non-existence of comfort women over the file select theme

loll

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'm excited for this game.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the option for an action RPG mode was something I wasnt expecting at all and im really excited to try that out, and for the game in general. cant believe its coming to PC

sucks about the switch, wouldn't be surprised to see that version get quietly cancelled down the road, it came out on PS4 in jp almost a year ago and they're still 'working on it' lol

inkajoo
Oct 4, 2015

nyes
This looks bad

I feel like the DQ franchise is nearly finished shedding all semblance of identity

It's metamorphosis into yet another generic animu turd that trots out nostalgic tropes at every opportunity is nearly ocmplete

Echoes of an Elusive Age indeed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

inkajoo posted:

This looks bad

I feel like the DQ franchise is nearly finished shedding all semblance of identity

It's metamorphosis into yet another generic animu turd that trots out nostalgic tropes at every opportunity is nearly ocmplete

turn your monitor on

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

inkajoo posted:

This looks bad

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

inkajoo posted:

This looks bad

Get out of my thread

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Honestly he should be banned

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff posted:

the option for an action RPG mode was something I wasnt expecting at all and im really excited to try that out, and for the game in general. cant believe its coming to PC

sucks about the switch, wouldn't be surprised to see that version get quietly cancelled down the road, it came out on PS4 in jp almost a year ago and they're still 'working on it' lol

Its not an action rpg mode you can move your party durin battles but its all cosmetic. And you dont issue yoir commands to the whole party at once

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

inkajoo posted:

This looks bad

how you see the world is really just a reflection of whats inside your soul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Its not an action rpg mode you can move your party durin battles but its all cosmetic. And you dont issue yoir commands to the whole party at once

ahh, well its still very cool looking

• Locked thread