Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
I toured in a decently-popular metalcore band for like 5 years in the early 2000s, AMA

"A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" will always be one of my top albums though, it's almost flawless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Stalins Moustache posted:

Well, which band was it and was it fun being on tour with them? :P
And that album is legit flawless, indeed, but I can't help but to feel that The Black Parade should also be considered such an album. It's like the emo album of all time, and even listening to it years later some of the songs there are really damned good such as I Don't Love You.

We were called Glass Casket. I couldn't get into touring. Living in a van or bus with 5 other guys and eating dollar menu fast food every day and hardly sleeping... that poo poo gets old.

Some of our labelmates were cool though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ww-n0g0ucI

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

SchwarzeKrieg posted:

Who was in your MySpace top 8?

Beloved, BTBAM, Prayer For Cleansing, Walls of Jericho, Heaven Shall Burn, Curl Up And Die, Thursday, uhhh probably a friend or two...

quote:

Hey I remember listening to you. Weren't a couple guys from BTBAM in the band too?

Yup that was us!

• Locked thread