Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«14 »
Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

Syrio Blanky lives, and will be the main character in season 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wormil
Sep 12, 2002

Hulk will smoke you!

I really enjoyed the season but would have preferred the monster be ambiguous. Like it was never clear whether it was a mean rear end polar bear or an evil spirit and maybe it was their desperation and superstition that made it seem supernatural. Most of the time it could have looked like a polar bear from a distance but maybe toward the end there could have been a POV shot of the monster face as it's about to eat the victim. It would have given the story another level of depth. But I hope they find some excuse to make more exploration series. More arctic stories would be great as many of those expeditions suffered.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I'll not have Mrs. Chippy and the sled dogs be put down on camera

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Chad Icemaster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg49TFHC-qo

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Pillbug

wormil posted:

I really enjoyed the season but would have preferred the monster be ambiguous. Like it was never clear whether it was a mean rear end polar bear or an evil spirit and maybe it was their desperation and superstition that made it seem supernatural. Most of the time it could have looked like a polar bear from a distance but maybe toward the end there could have been a POV shot of the monster face as it's about to eat the victim. It would have given the story another level of depth. But I hope they find some excuse to make more exploration series. More arctic stories would be great as many of those expeditions suffered.

In the book they sometimes see in the distance what could be a polar bear, only for it to get up on two legs and bumble walk like a man, an image I found very amusing.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

It's been a long time since I've hated any TV character like I hated Hickey. Just his smug face on screen made my blood pressure rise. Adam Nagaitis is fantastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caufman
May 7, 2007

He was trouble the moment he started trying to undermine the ship's dog in the pilot.

«14 »