Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
This show is very good, and while I am glad we got like 5 episodes within a week, I am also sad there won't be anymore maybe until like the 23rd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
Bravely brave sir John

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

Offensive Clock
no spoilers -- however these are my thoughts upon finishing the show

It was amazing, fun, terrifying, disgusting, moody, well acted, well scored, everything. I could nitpick if I wanted to, but I don't want to. Just watch the show. It is worth the watch, and I highly recommend it. Even more so if you have any interest in the idea of exploration, especially of the arctic variety. Sure there are books that you can read that do this better (and I have read them), but as far as a TV depictions, this is one of the best. The supernatural poo poo is also minimal and tastefully done.

I also appreciate that it is a one series and done. For a show this good, part of me wishes there would be more, but the better part of me appreciates that it was done well, and is over.

Just watch it, it makes most poo poo on TV right now look downright embarrassing.

Seriously, watch this show.

Damo fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Apr 12, 2018