Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

So Tunbaaq was straight up eating that last guy's soul or something right before the episode ended, right

That's the only thing I can think of that the weird face distortion that was going on would represent

I just caught up with this thread and while really liking the show, I do agree with the general thread sentiment that the supernatural elements of it have been it's weakest part. Can Tunbaaq just magically heal crozier and Brutus using previously devoured souls so I can watch a series of them endlessly wandering around chatting in the frozen wastes, because I'd watch the hell out of that show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

One thing I learned last night, my man Goodsir was played by an actor named Paul Ready, who was perfect for the role both in talent and already being named after an adjective.

Also this show was good and I thoroughly enjoyed it, cheap cgi and all

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

Hasselblad posted:

To this day I am not at all certain how the bear was killed in the TV version.

I'm pretty sure it was consuming hickey's nasty rear end soul that made it sick after already taking in a bunch of less lovely, but still bad, white guy souls

It's been a while obviously but I feel like there was an extra to the finale with cast and crew that pretty much said it was like that.

Not sure how I feel about that, but it makes as much sense as anything with a magical polar bear monster