Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I just caught up on the Rays games and I am very excited that we might win 75 games this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

IcePhoenix posted:

Sometimes...people can be cool and good

:3:

in the video version he pulls it away and says "APRIL FOOOOOOOOLS!!!"

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Zigmidge posted:

That is one stupid camera angle

didn't ESPN or someone other big network consider it revolutionary like 10-15 years ago when they put the camera in line with the pitcher and home plate?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
rays bad so what. on pace for 41 wins this season.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Thinking about going to watch my Rays lose against the Nats in June. Money is tight so I can't buy any crazy nice seats. Are there any seats at Nationals Park I should actively avoid for whatever reason? I was going to look for something along the third base line since that's where I think I'll best be able to tell the Rays how they owe me money for those tickets.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I would heckle Frank Thomas.

I would even heckle Jesus Christ.

ESPECIALLY if he is on my team.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Miz Kriss posted:

Has there ever been a team that lost 100+ games?

the rays three times (soon to be four)

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

the popes toes posted:

Miami is a vibrant and fun city. Best food bar none, great nightlife. But it's a South American demographic that watches soccer, not baseball. The team is in the wrong city.

they should go back to florida

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
The Rays.

They are bad.

I love my dumb bad team.

I hate my dumb bad team.

Baseball.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Pitchers seem to really hate the Chicago.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I hope the Rays move to Alaska so I can guilt free become a fan of a different team.

Thanks for reading my thoughts on my dumb stupid team.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

marioinblack posted:

Gonna get some spicy hot takes from boring old baseball purists for his celebration.

https://twitter.com/MLBONFOX/status/988162883728035840

This will be the highlight of the Rays’ season.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
If you want young fans to watch baseball put it on Netflix, make the game five innings, and you only need one out.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
i think when you have tweets like this:

you have a reasonable explanation of why they thought putting a strike zone over the catcher was a good idea. it's seems like a thing people would be interested in, and i can see why it exists.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
hi just wanted to say blackout restrictions are dumb and i won't be able to watch the next three rays game because i'm a 4 hour drive away from baltimore and i don't have the station the game is on available to me.

thanks for reading and go rays!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
how many times did the ump have to reload his balls on that 21 pitch at bat?

• Locked thread