Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

Kevyn posted:

That’s some looney toons poo poo

I know I shouldn't but I cannot stop laughing at the helmet 360 - it's straight out of a bugs bunny cartoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

I like the strike zone graphic because you have real-time proof of lovely umping (assuming it has any accuracy). I know where the strike zone is, but sometimes the angle of the camera makes it hard to see if the corner was caught.

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

Watching umps call balls strikes and vice-versa in real time with irrefutable evidence makes me feel we're not too far away from having strikes and balls called by a computer or AI.

i cannot wait for this day. it can't come soon enough.

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

after a couple of kids took pitches to mouths in minor a/b & little league, we had to wear these facemasks on batting helmets. this was around 1990/1991. didnt bat without one until high school, and a lot of kids just left them on because they were so used to them. if you can protect yourself without it interfering with your play, why wouldnt you?

• Locked thread