Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

When I roll, baby I roll DEEP
Watching this movie I got the feeling that it was mocking its audience in an openly contemptuous way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chesnok
Nov 14, 2014
Wreck it Ralph was a much better video game movie.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

And Wreck it Ralph was shite.

Sir Kodiak
May 14, 2007

Neither holds a candle to Gamer.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Sir Kodiak posted:

Neither holds a candle to Gamer.

It's dangerous to hold a candle to Gamer, because it's made of farts

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Gamer is a great movie.

Capn Jobe
Jan 18, 2003

That's right. Here it is. But it's like you always have compared the sword, the making of the sword, with the making of the character. Cuz the stronger, the stronger it will get, right, the stronger the steel will get, with all that, and the same as with the character.
Soiled Meat
I will acknowledge that Gamer had the better dance sequence.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

MacheteZombie posted:

Gamer is... movie???

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Man, this really fell off the face of the Earth after release, huh.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Infinity War is a hell of a drug.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

The_Doctor posted:

Man, this really fell off the face of the Earth after release, huh.

It made something like $560 million internationally so it's hard to think it will be considered a "flop" or whatever.

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation
Any body who would be complaining endlessly about this harmless movie where a teen collects 3 keys to save the world is busy complaining endlessly about infinity war so this thread died. Movie did fine though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The movie is dumb but not as much of a nasty piece of work as the book.

• Locked thread