Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dragonrah
Aug 22, 2003

J.C. Bearington, III

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

We will keep this game alive through our trust funds.

Will trade nudes for Winter Soldier. Be warned: I’m quite hairy. And fat. And ugly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
I'll trade my nudes for your nudes and then sell those for Yondu

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Just know the Marble Hebrons, lord of marvel games and Marvel Heroes extraordinaries, will let you know when the roster is full. We will keep this game alive through our trust funds.

When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the Master. -- Diabetic, Lord of America

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Diabetic posted:

When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the Master. -- Diabetic, Lord of America

Amen to that. Grasshopper no longer.

11 spots open in Marble Hebrons. Going hard in the paint.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Amen to that. Grasshopper no longer.

11 spots open in Marble Hebrons. Going hard in the paint.

The paint is, of course, yellow.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Absolutely. And boys and girl:

Get in...

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...ith-marvel.aspx

Kravdraa
Jun 10, 2002

Applied to MH as Kravdraa. Picked this up a few days ago, keen to try out raiding.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Applied to MH as Mode7, I can't stop playing this pointless game.

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

In that article they mention that the Fantastic Four aren't being licensed for any games for the foreseeable future. Wish Disney would announce a reboot so we have an idea when that embargo might get lifted.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Namaer posted:

In that article they mention that the Fantastic Four aren't being licensed for any games for the foreseeable future. Wish Disney would announce a reboot so we have an idea when that embargo might get lifted.

Well, the fact that Disney can't announce a reboot is part of the reason for the embargo. They're trying to back-seat X-Men and FF as much as possible to put pressure on Fox.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Applied for Marble Hebrons as Trips.

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Well, the fact that Disney can't announce a reboot is part of the reason for the embargo. They're trying to back-seat X-Men and FF as much as possible to put pressure on Fox.

I thought they already finalized that deal that gave Disney the movie rights to X-Men and Fastastic Four back in like December or so.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

The Fantastic Four are finally going to have a comic again as of August, I believe (unfortunately Dan Slott's writing it, thank you cursed monkey paw), so I think Marvel will start tapping that well again sooner rather than later.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Mode 7 posted:

The Fantastic Four are finally going to have a comic again as of August, I believe (unfortunately Dan Slott's writing it, thank you cursed monkey paw), so I think Marvel will start tapping that well again sooner rather than later.

Screw everything about the fantastic four except for Dr. Doom.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

In as Zilcon, applied to Squirrel Power

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Hey I just apped to Marble, same username.

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President
Applied to Marble Hebrons as Uhhlive.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
gently caress, is everyone full? Goon looking for a home..

l33tfuzzbox
Apr 3, 2009

New Leaf posted:

gently caress, is everyone full? Goon looking for a home..

Same here. Game is a blast. In as sa fuzzbox if a spot opens up.

E: Just had an odd glitch. Working my way through the Elektra missions and somehow daredevil was in my squad twice, giving me 6 people. He worked perfectly too. Well, until punisher decided to run at someone and just keep running until I had to force close.

l33tfuzzbox fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Apr 4, 2018

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
that challenge just gives you a Daredevil in a sixth slot for some reason, to go along with your free 3* Daredevil from Facebook

Eddain
May 6, 2007

l33tfuzzbox posted:

Same here. Game is a blast. In as sa fuzzbox if a spot opens up.

E: Just had an odd glitch. Working my way through the Elektra missions and somehow daredevil was in my squad twice, giving me 6 people. He worked perfectly too. Well, until punisher decided to run at someone and just keep running until I had to force close.

You couldn't see it but that 2nd Daredevil had a goatee.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

We need a 4th alliance ASAP.

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

I seem to do a lot better when I don't bother to bring along anyone like the SHIELD medic. Does that change with support heroes that aren't just some SHIELD or Hand filler?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

A surfing dog?! posted:

I seem to do a lot better when I don't bother to bring along anyone like the SHIELD medic. Does that change with support heroes that aren't just some SHIELD or Hand filler?

I dropped the medic. Better to strongarm it if you ask me, but I'm still early enough on where I can afford to do that.

Also, christ on a bike, Crossbones is stupid powerful early game. If I encounter him in any scenario I have to burn him down quick for fear of that massive AE explosion wiping me out.

I kinda think they screwed the pooch giving you 2-star characters out of the gates in the storyline. One might have been enough. I got a full Jessica Jones from an orb thing and she's like 600 Power lower than the next lowest person on my team.. I can't even use her really until I luck my way into another 30 shards. drat shame.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Right now I run Rocket, Luke Cage, Yondu, Wolverine, and Crossbones. It is loving evil how they just tear through poo poo. I don't even strategize fights I turn up the speed and set them to auto and it's unreal how quick they clean house.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

There another goon guild?

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
How often does your Loading hit 99% and then completely gently caress off? I'd say it's a 5% chance when doing anything that it hits 99% and stops

This is on stable WiFi so it's clearly their dumb servers, kinda wish it didn't also deduct the currency/attempts/whatever the gate is when they gently caress up

Merrill Grinch
May 21, 2001

infuriated by investments
I just made "Catman's Shameful Secret" for a 4th guild, assuming someone else didn't beat me to the punch.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Is there a purpose to the helicarrier in the Alliance screen at this point?

Also, any opinions as to buying Gamora vs Xbones shards first from the Blitz store? It looks like Gamora is the more coveted character and she takes a while to unlock. I already have Xbones, on the other hand, and he helps me blow up arena opponents.

tadashi fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Apr 4, 2018

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I crashed in a Blitz match and was pretty peeved to notice it reset the timer anyway (so I had thrown 25 blitz doodlies in the trash.) I haven't had any loading crashes aside from two when I switched between WiFi and data midstream, which happens a lot because I load up the game as I'm walking out of the office.

Based on very little data I'm going for Gamora first in the blitz store because more people seem to recommend her plus she's a cosmic character that I'll need more of for that campaign when I get there.

Healing seems sort of critical for raids especially, but the starter healers are both pretty bad according to reddit and stuff. Working on Night Nurse and Shield Operative but what I'm not sure of is how far to level 'bad' characters that I still need temporarily. Around level 30 / tier 4 is when then levelling costs seem to balloon so I think they're gonna stay at like 2K power for a while...

E: Pro-tip. If you want to check what shard missions you haven't farmed today, go to roster and find someone with a level 1 skill that needs the level 1 ability material. Poke the upgrade mat -- you'll go to the find page, and it looks like every single shard mission has the level 1 mat as a possible reward so they'll all be listed in one place.

NmareBfly fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Apr 4, 2018

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Merrill Grinch posted:

I just made "Catman's Shameful Secret" for a 4th guild, assuming someone else didn't beat me to the punch.

Apply to this one all.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Merrill Grinch posted:

Applied as Windborn.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Merrill Grinch posted:

Added as gesten

The Diddler
Jun 22, 2006

How do we get more of the Campaign energy refill things and more raid healing bits?

hundredseven
May 29, 2013
Joined CSS as Taste of marrow

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

The Diddler posted:

How do we get more of the Campaign energy refill things and more raid healing bits?

One place for Raid Healing bits is ranked Blitz rewards. You need to get up to 10k score to get into rank rewards.

For people who haven't read the whole thread, just a reminder that some of the goons playing this game are on Discord via the SWGOH discord.

Link is in this spreadsheet:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3771211&pagenumber=1&perpage=40
MSF has its own channel, so just scroll down in Discord until you find it.

tadashi fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Apr 4, 2018

mirror123
Jan 17, 2006
rice barrel
Applied to Squirrel power as bubu

Theswarms
Dec 20, 2005

A surfing dog?! posted:

Yondu is a support so yes, supports get a hell of a lot better (I have no idea why he is a support).

Healers have uses in the "Keep this person alive" missions, shield operative can really shine here. I find Night Nurse very good for Raids (Specifically, the lv 50 raids, she can keep you topped off until the last couple of nodes). Most of the time they aren't great though. Can't recommend them for blitz or arena or most campaign levels.

There's been no way to get Nick Fury, he's apparently a support and every time I have fought him he has been a massive dick.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

tadashi posted:

Is there a purpose to the helicarrier in the Alliance screen at this point?

Also, any opinions as to buying Gamora vs Xbones shards first from the Blitz store? It looks like Gamora is the more coveted character and she takes a while to unlock. I already have Xbones, on the other hand, and he helps me blow up arena opponents.

Gamora is a drat beast. She gets a free turn on kill on at least 2 of her attacks. Shes a very comfortable replacement for spiderman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenSpadesBeTrump
Oct 22, 2010

Merrill Grinch posted:

Applied as RoastBeef

• Locked thread