Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

Send them a support chat message. Something similar happened to me and they refilled my raid energy since that's what I lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

Groot Squad currently has 3 open spots if anyone is still looking.

Edit: yeah, what Eddain said.

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

I just opened up a spot in Groot Squad.

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

Just posting again to say that Groot Squad still has a spot open. We've hit 60% on the last 4 raids we've done, so come help us hit 100.

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

Zotix posted:

On a side note, should we think about organizing the numerous goon guilds according to account progression? I'm sure we could have one guild thinking about running level 50 raids if we consolidated a little. Even more so with the thanos raids.

I'd be down for this, half the alliance doesn't join raids so it holds back the people who do.

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

In a perfect world, I'd like there to be tiers of alliances. Like, I want to be in a group which raids frequently and everyone pulls their weight - but I don't think my team is efficient enough for me to take a spot among the try-hards. My big failing with this game is that I get shinny new guys and then invest too much stuff into them so that I can try them out in a few blitzes :/

I wouldn't be too worried about that, there's plenty of low level nodes that always seem to get ignored. As long as those were getting done I don't care how much total damage you can do.

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

Suprfli6 posted:

And even though raids do give more rewards to higher damage people, the differences generally are pretty small while the 30/60/100% tiers are big jumps which I think does a good job of incentivizing teamwork.

Yeah and I'd much rather raid with someone who communicates and plans rather than just jumping in and doing the opposite of what I was just asking them to do.
If one isn't made by then, I'll make a raid guild after I get my Thanos rewards tomorrow.

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

My Thanos raid ends in about 6 hours and I'm still debating whether to make a new raiding alliance. Do we have enough interest in one to even be able to fill a raid?

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

Roach posted:

I feel like most of our goon guilds are doing pretty well raiding at the moment, we can always shift around members between them if we want one too become the super hardcore one. Most people are still pretty active though because the game is so new

I guess it depends on what you consider pretty well.
For example, Groot Squad is hitting 60% on Thanos but that very easily could have been 100% but half the alliance doesn't communicate and just went off doing their own thing and skipping nodes. We get less than half of the alliance even joining 40 raids when realistically we could be doing 50s.

I'm not the most super hardcore person but I also don't like being held back by people who don't want to help, why join a team if you aren't going to try to be a part of it?

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

There's 2 open spots in Groot Squad.
Please try to do at least a couple of nodes in raids and acknowledge that alliance chat exists.

Speaking of, WerrWaaa, what's the deal with jumping in a raid to get rewards but never even trying to move off of the starting point? Not cool.

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

Diabetic posted:

Just kicked them. I am sugar free for a reason.

Looks like Groot Squad is cleaning house.
We've now got 3 spots open.

Edit: Join Groot Squad, we already have the Infinity Gauntlet!

Kowak fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Apr 22, 2018

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

Away all Goats posted:

Do you stop getting daily objectives at level 45 or something? It turned midnight and my objectives didn't refresh

You still do but the game is kind of glitchy sometimes and they get delayed.

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

Attention Groot Squad, please reply either here, in Discord or the alliance chat so we can make sure we have some way to communicate so we can get better rewards.
I'm going to give this a couple of days, then will have to consider kicking people who aren't taking part.

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

Chilichimp posted:

You weren't ~doing raid dmg~ dude.

You can rejoin Goon Squad but you need to actually put your raid energy into poo poo.

I'm still thinking we should probably just merge the Squads. We'd probably have one really good one if we did that.

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

We've already got one really good one, Marble Hebrons

Can't be that good if I'm not in it.

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

What is the discord?

https://discord.gg/FpcuPXM
Are you able to get that node on the left middle on the 40 raid?

jerkstores posted:

How many active people do you guys have? We could probably trade some I am goons for four of you and be able to do 50 raids.

There's maybe 5 of us and that's assuming the others even care enough to change, I know a couple would probably be interested.

Kowak fucked around with this message at 11:21 on Apr 24, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

jerkstores posted:

I am Goon! and Groot Squad are going to do a member exchange in about 11 hours.

If you’re a member of I am Goon! that doesn’t participate in chat or is generally underpowered for the content we are doing then you might be getting kicked later. Join one of the other Goon alliances. I still care for you but not really.

If you want to join I am Goon! from Groot Squad then Kowak and I are trying to get a list of active goons together. We are looking at 4-6 member changes.

I don’t want to make anyone cry, but I do want fat pink ability materials from level 50 raids.

Right now the list I'm looking at is amarquis, Super Rad, Kemix and Eddain.
I know there were a couple of others that said you want to switch, but if you're not active in chat or are only doing one or two nodes, that's not what we're going for with this merge, sorry.

• Locked thread