Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I got into Catman as well and I still don't get where some of the these currencies come from.

Like the Energy Refill one or the Blitz one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Merrill Grinch posted:

I just made "Catman's Shameful Secret" for a 4th guild, assuming someone else didn't beat me to the punch.

This one still has room.

Also the energy refresh currency where does it come from? It doesn’t seem like it’s refreshed every day.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

comatose posted:

What should I spend my power cores on?

Yeah not empty quoting this.

Pulls seem like a real poo poo way to spend cores.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Is tier 7 the highest your dudes can go?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Theswarms posted:

7* is the highest number of stars (excess shards are then used for unlocking Ultimus) but if you are talking gear tier, that can go higher. Level 50 is tier 9 limited and I don't know what the currently available max gear tier at 60 is, but it is at least tier 10.

Ah ok that makes sense.

I’ve honestly never been a big fan of the gear tier / star tier system. I mean one or the other but then again this is a f2p game

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Gaukler posted:

Trying to apply to a guild, but the 3 I can find are full and I can't find Catman's Shameful Secret. I'm failing at poop games.

Just search for Catman and it should show up.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Drax or Quake from the arena store first?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Suprfli6 posted:

Seems like there are plenty of other tanks that are comparable to Drax, while Quake is one of the best damage dealers. Also in the Iron Man event your team can only be SHIELD units and she is one.

Ah makes sense thanks!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah it feels like the drop rate is way worse vs GOH.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

The cap pack is decent and can really help you for a while. The Yondu one ( which I just got) is ridiculously over priced.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

vulturesrow posted:

This is good info. How should campaign progress be prioritized?

Far enough to unlock the dudes / gear you need.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah it looks like I was put into a beta shard too and I just submitted a ticket to be moved.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

HA! I got the same reply. I'm in the same boat with the leaders of my shard. Like WTF.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

cams posted:

what is the droprate on shards from campaign missions? only my third day playing, i ran 20 shard missions this morning and did not recieve a single one.

curious if this is to be expected going forward or if this was an outlier.

Yeah seems about right. I mean some days are better vs others but yeah its not that great.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Big pun should be a little easier to star up too I think. He’s not amazing but his land mine finisher is legit awesome soooo

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

E2M2 posted:

$10 for Cap seems like a lot.

I've been using him on every team and every battle mode possible for the past 10 days so :shrug:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

davebo posted:

Is there any way to change your Commander name because I must have just gotten sick of poo poo popping up when I was just trying to play and now I'm apparently just named "Commander"

Gotta pay for it Commander.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Trust me, he spent big time money.

Well he said he started playing at soft launch so I don’t see how it’s impossible for him to have done it.

She is drat legit though I really like her and Yondu.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah the animations are pretty legit. The models they use for the characters are great.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

comatose posted:

These campaign missions where you have to 'protect' an npc for 4 rounds or whatever can get hosed.

Word.

Also I think that Facebook is having issues. Another marvel game logged me out of Facebook too.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Datasmurf posted:

Got a great deal. Can't say I'm tempted to buy this one, even though I'm a big whale.

This is the one I got which is still a terrible deal lol

2 pulls from the orbs are like 900 cores so uh the rest of that poo poo is worth 400? Yeah no thank you.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Nothing makes me want to throw my phone more then when some fucker has like a tiny slice of health and he just won’t loving die (not deathproof).

I swear the game just fucks with you when it comes to the health bars.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Gamora Yondu Quake are all awesome sauce and should be gotten ASAP.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Who ever said to start the game in a different time zone was right. gently caress this arena end time. It’s a bunch of bullshit

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I mean you can pay gold for them :shrug:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

From doing some reading Hawkeye is pretty drat good. I still don’t have the fucker unlocked though and I’ve been doing at least one node a drat day.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Away all Goats posted:

Curious about experienced players opinion on this tier list:

Am I safe to put all my resources into getting Drax up as much as I can?

Yeah that list seems about right.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah I only managed to get 65 shards for him too. He doesn’t seem like whale bait though since you can’t directly buy his shards?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

cams posted:

for people keeping track of offers, today i got offered 100 gamora shards, 45 nebula shards, 2000 gold orb points, 4000 basic orb points, 20 green and 10 blue training chips for $49.99. not touching it but it seems slightly more reasonable than most non-cap offers i've seen.

I shamelessly bought that one. :homebrew: 🐳

Also gently caress them for loving with the campaign difficulty right before I was able to clear the last node in heroes.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Oh yeah does anyone know what the next rotation for the milestone rewards is? I know they rotate on a fixed schedule but I am curious which one is next after spending the 1 million gold.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Fix posted:

Does difficulty increase at 45? I just hit it a minute ago.

No nothing changes with the dailies.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Fix posted:

Ok, good.

Just got an offer for 15 Nebula, 450 core, 25k gold, 4K basic shards, and some junk training modules for $5. That doesn’t seem awful? I wasn’t really planning on farming her, and I still need another cosmic.

Not a great deal but uh if you want to unlock her go for it.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah they kinda did it on the sly too which is really lovely.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Just got Gamora to 5* :woop:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Mordo is a stupid dick face.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

You know what else about this dick head mordo is if you go into a node that someone else tried like there is a 100% chance this gently caress is gonna fire his blind on you.

gently caress Mordo.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

jerkstores posted:

MarcusSA, please start doing some nodes in our normal raids. If you do one node then we can do another 40 right now!

Yeah sorry I was traveling all day yesterday. I tried to get a few in but the connection was poo poo.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Heroes 6-6 is some RNG bullshit. I had to do it 4 times because the AI would heal block thor turn 1 and then proceed to gently caress his poo poo up before I could do anything.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

They gave out a mega orb which gives a poo poo load of shards for a main character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

comatose posted:

Its not a guaranteed shitload like you got. I got 50 kingpin shards :shrug:

Sorry its a min of 50. I just got lucky for once.

• Locked thread