Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Holy gently caress dudes just ragdoll when they get taken out

Luke Cage didn't need to throw that dude by the head across town but here we are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I saw ICR made a guild and my programming/Stockholm syndrome kicked in and I'm already in.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I'll trade my nudes for your nudes and then sell those for Yondu

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

that challenge just gives you a Daredevil in a sixth slot for some reason, to go along with your free 3* Daredevil from Facebook

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I'm unlocking wolverine tomorrow and will be bum rushing him to whatever the equivalent of Cosmic is. This one's for you, davebo.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Raid Armageddon begins just in time for me to bust out my boy wolferine

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

These drops for shards feel abysmal even compared to Galaxy of Heroes but they gave me my boys Punisher and Wolferine fairly early so I'm in for the long haul

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Apparently I was in the 11%-25% bracket for the Yondu Blitz and got enough shards to get the blue space dad rolling and boy howdy is he rad

That aoe loving overrules evade, holy poo poo

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

That's about my thinking, you don't gotta heal if you kill them fast

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I'm on it, oh mighty yellow man

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I got the 45 shards for Yondu just brute forcing it with my main team mostly, it never occurred to me to lead with my softer targets first what the gently caress lmao

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

There's a joke in there about Xbones' ult being the Red Ring of Death or some poo poo

Also formal petition to bring back all our indecipherable code names for characters from Marvel Heroes

I'll start: why the gently caress is Vernon on the load screen

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I would kill for Moon King in this game

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

24 seems absurdly low for a guild honestly but hey mobile games have never really had a great concept of how many people are gonna want to team up

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Speaking of jokes I really appreciated the bit in the Villain story where Scientist Supreme wanted to change the team acronym and couldn't figure out how U.L.T.I.M.A.T.U.M. was already claimed, let alone what the second U would stand for

A rare "hit" in Mobile game writing

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Got Quake unlocked last night, just gotta get her up to snuff to join the rest of my good crew. How's punisher fare as poo poo goes? I love Big Pun but he's feeling like he's slipping behind quick.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I just want to get to the point I hit in swgoh where I never needed to worry about Credits/Gold anymore

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

The animation for this is honestly real nice, lots of fun touches and flourishes

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I'll drink my own father's blood for Star Lord

I need to disco

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

On the plus side I'm pushing triple digit purples

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I exist only to die in raids in the name of never getting Thanos

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Finally our switch flipper gets to work again

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I can barely fathom a game where Hawkeye is worth using

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

The very first mission of the Thanos challenge opening with him just bodying your crew in one hit was the funniest thing I've seen in a while

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Clearly it's your whale score on a given dude. Gotta be 7*.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

At least Punisher can take solace in the fact his videogame was pretty sick

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I'm 10 shards away from having Thomas the Tank Engine on my team I'm so hype

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

That just how it be

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Hebrons, this weekend, we are gonna take on a lvl 50 raid again. Be ready!

I’m saying this if you want to start getting your A and B teams up to snuff. We are ready, I believe.

Is this for the regular Ultimus raid or the Thomas raid? Either way I'm ready to die and be carried to Valhalla.

My A team is shaping up nice, I've got Night Nurse pushing like 8k. My B team is... Really falling short. Anybody got suggestions on who to kit for my fallback? Team A is Yondu/Winter Soldier/Drax/Wolverine/Night Nurse. B team usually ends up with Quake and Xbones, with everyone else just being who's strongest that day.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I'm five shards away from Thanos and this raid wrapping can't come soon enough fuuuuuck

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

I like the one where someone punts the target up in the air and Punisher skeet-shoots them with a grenade :allears:

Yeah I said "holy poo poo" out loud at that one. Game good.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Join us in Marble Hebrons, where we can tag team Thomas

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I'm glad tomorrow's credit/skill challenges (well, it's all of em but still) because fuuuuuck I've got thanos at about 5000 or so power, I need to get him as buff as possible before I start choke slamming arenas as him

Also every time he does that choke slam I wince, it's so brutal

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

This game follows the swgoh school of making it way too obvious they don't want any small purchases, just giant idiot buy ins

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

That 50 raid don't play but we got that poo poo to 60% so I think we're doing pretty solid

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Need to take some time to shore B team up. My A team is mostly 8k with Wolvie and Thanos at 9.3k~. But then Drax and Quake, two very good folks I have, are plateaued at 6k. And then of course my C team is loving nothing. Didn't stop 4k Big Pun from stepping up today tho.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Literally what is there to gain dick waving about being a hardcore cellphone superhero videogame player

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Call me crazy but I swear I saw a Thanos Kill anim for his brutal assault or whatever where you knock a dude down then dissolve them with eye lasers

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

an adult beverage posted:

I dream of a farmable Nobu so I can have a Yondu, Nobu, and Kingpin super summoner team.

I wanna add Thanos and Xbones to that for six hundred summoned allies and explosions all around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

I think that anim was what convinced me I needed to absolutely get Thanos

• Locked thread