Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016
Thor is pretty drat awesome on an avengers team. You can accelerate the crap outa him and back to back aoe with quake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016
Korath is dope, very fast. He's got a move that can apply taunt so you can single out characters for your team to focus on. His ultimate ends up with a 450%+ dmg modifier plus heal block. He also self hastes when anyone on your team gets a kill. He's been doing serious work in the cosmic story for me.

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016
Nebula doesn't really come into her own until she's got her skills leveled pretty high. But at that point she can stack evades, counters and speed ups incredibly high. I had mine 1v1 thanos in the raid when my team sucked an aoe off the start of the match.

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

I’ve seen a few people say something like this. When you’re talking about “leveled pretty high” can you be more clear? I’ve been on the fence about bringing her up, but I need another villain and am debating her or Thor for the cosmic team.

Sure. Some characters have breakpoints where their skill go from crap to really REALLY good. Nebula has those, but they come really late when you're leveling her. So if you don't know that they're there and you get into the early game blue skill mats crunch then you're definitely not going to invest the purples you'd need to so you can get the most out of her.

A couple of other big jumps off the top oh my head:

Quake get an extra 130% earthquake dmg
Widow get an extra turn on her haste and two extra stacks of bleed on her stun.
Night Nurse gets two extra stacks of regen on her aoe heal
Thanos gets an extra .3 modifier added to his resistance bonus (brings it up to about 7k extra resistance at 60, which is insane)
Hawkeye's blind will hit every single person on the enemy team.

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016

Eddain posted:

I kept reading that this upgrade was bugged and wouldn't Blind anybody. Is that still the case?

Not sure, I haven't been able to afford it yet. Trying to put together a cosmic team is draining all my resources.

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016
Merc sniper is a brutal tank killer because all his attacks ignore so much freaking armor.

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016
If you're shooting for a 5* ant man you need 62 pulls if you pull 5 shards each pull. 124,000 ant thingies is way too many.

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016

MarcusSA posted:

Lol how much energy is that? A metric poo poo load for sure.

Well if you zero out all the nodes in each story mode you only get 143k so.... $5k worth of cores?

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016
Eh the rewards for 100%ing the thing are close enough that it doesn't really matter.

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016
Widow gets another 5% speed and an extra 60% dmg on her basic. Yondu can steal two stacks of buffs. Quake gets another 5% focus, which is enough to be able to strip buffs off an even leveled thanos. Korath gets another 20% piercing on his basic, which is insane.

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016
Korath is a monster, I use him on my merc team. Fastest character in the game that can self hast and apply taunt? He's crazy good. Pair him up with spidey for 40k+ dmg from his ult on turn 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zeroskippy
Apr 10, 2016
1.5m score, rank 612. Only get the top 10% rewards. I think I'll go full lazy for the groot blitz.

• Locked thread