Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack
just applied to a few goon groups as Jubelio please let me spend my raid energy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

HebrewMagic posted:

I'll start: why the gently caress is Vernon on the load screen

was just saying I wish I had a piano man or moon guy earlier

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003

J3ng4 posted:

You are right. I'm betting the subreddit spammmed them so much with transfer requests (from beta accounts probably) and ate up all their support resources. I've heard of new shards having high level dudes too.

speaking of, you can support your fellow goons who are stuck in arena hell by tossing a reddit upvote via this link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelStrikeForce/comments/8bqjny/still_stuck_in_a_beta_player_arena_shard_with/

• Locked thread