Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

There are at least 5 things wrong with every character pose in that graphic

Widow should probably be in the hospital after posing like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Anyone trying to run this on Nox or some other emulator? I get a purple screen and then it suggests I play Lineage 2.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Does anybody know if eternity splinters have a set drop rate? Like if I play for X amount of hours I should get X amount of splinters?

I'm sitting on a ton of boosts from fortune cards and might finally get Cap to purple and hopefully yellow this weekend. Still waiting for a Sacred White Gorilla Necklace, just doesn't want to drop.

• Locked thread