Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
Applied to I Am Goon as Hammerstein....only started yesterday, but will try to contribute what my level 20 self can....

Edit: nevermind, Great Lakes Goons picked me up.

Hammerstein fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Apr 14, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

Great Lakes Goon Squad is pruning inactive members! As I mentioned upthread, those who are inactive for 5 days are going to get the axe - right now the goon known as Orvin is on the chopping block for tomorrow and Mancall is on tap for leaving on Monday.

Right now we are 23/24! We are currently getting 60%s on level 40 raids and are fairly casual (other than these kinds of posts), so if you want a laid back atmosphere to raid and power up your super hero teams than look no further!

We are probably a bit more lenient than the mega-autists in the top goon guilds. But we still expect people to generate their 600 keys a day, use up their raid energy and check into Discord for coordination once we hit the 50 raid, which is soon.

Hammerstein fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Apr 30, 2018

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

Great Lakes Goons, we were 0.9% away from 100% on the current Ultimus Raid. Shameful.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

The whale taketh and the whale giveth.....

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

I prefer another Mega-Orb over Groot shards. He's not that great, even with the RR synergy. And I'm not in range of the Starlord requirements, I got a Guardian/Ravager team ready for that event, but I lack two 5* members to unlock him:

7* Gam
5* Drax
5* Yondu
4* Groot
3* Ravager Bruiser 75/80 til 4*
3* RR

Groot and the Bruiser are too far away from 5* to make it this time.

Hammerstein fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Jul 10, 2018

• Locked thread