Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Any hot tips for what to focus on out of each store? I've heard a lot of Gamora for blitz shop and thats about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER

tadashi posted:

Is there a purpose to the helicarrier in the Alliance screen at this point?

Also, any opinions as to buying Gamora vs Xbones shards first from the Blitz store? It looks like Gamora is the more coveted character and she takes a while to unlock. I already have Xbones, on the other hand, and he helps me blow up arena opponents.

Gamora is a drat beast. She gets a free turn on kill on at least 2 of her attacks. Shes a very comfortable replacement for spiderman.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER

Zotix posted:

For those of you who have been playing since soft launch can you give us new players a run down of who we should be aiming for in each shop/ campaign?

This is only opinion and what seems to be general pubby consensus

Blitz feels like Gamora is the one to shoot for first, she has 2 moves that proc a free turn on kill, I'm gearing her now and I feel she may replace Daredevil on the A team.

Arena is Quake, she's apparently v. good due to massive AOE damage and buffs or something I'm like 6 shards away.

Alliance store is Thor though raid tickets are harder to come by until higher levels.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER

Chilichimp posted:

I don't know who:

Oxman
HNGKong (I think this is a goon?)
Moon

Are or if they're even goons. I just found out my guild leader has been accepting any applicants...

But ya'll three been AFK a day + and haven't participated in the 40 raid that's up right now and it's about to cost us completion rewards.

Please log ya asses in and push the auto button.

Hey sorry for the real late reply. Oxman is indeed a goon who works 10 - 12 hour days and doesn't always get a chance to pop in regularly. : ( I've missed a login and 2 dailies since launch too, super suboptimal i know... Sorry for any inconvenience guys.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER

So I guess That's no Goon is dead. Any goon alliances have room? I'm 55 strongest team like 60k. I play daily but don't hit the 600 cap on days i work usually cause i work 12 hour days. Ill mooch raids without having the time to contribute sometimes. Not on discord but do chat in chat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER

OxMan posted:

So I guess That's no Goon is dead. Any goon alliances have room? I'm 55 strongest team like 60k. I play daily but don't hit the 600 cap on days i work usually cause i work 12 hour days. Ill mooch raids without having the time to contribute sometimes. Not on discord but do chat in chat.

Eh? Come on...

• Locked thread