Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Third Mission
Feb 18, 2011

PAY ATTENTION TO ME!
so I really like the quality of these recordings, and I guess that the guys behind it are doing a lot of work to edit out the commercial breaks and stuff, but does this show have splash images before commercial?

also I sometimes like to see the commercials that are airing with the shows just to see what kind of things they are trying to sell with it

it's usually the first place where the cool new toys are shown too and I really want a Burr Bear Action Figure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Third Mission
Feb 18, 2011

PAY ATTENTION TO ME!
I had read somewhere that this was completely animated and was just holding back because of some of the VA's

I'm totally down with the new form for Burr though

In real life I showed this to a few of my friends and after the first episode they are making the same jokes as here in the thread (which is pretty funny because we're a bunch of nerds talking about 'the only good anime currently airing')

• Locked thread