Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

This seems like a really cool concept of a game.

Deepmind, the Hyrrnyx Thief. a literal cat burglar! After growing up mostly in hiding, it was a pretty natural transition to a career mostly in the shadows. Quiet, but trustworthy (?)...as thieves go anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

ArknknuckleRpg posted:

My vote would be B. Also maybe to include more people in the voting would a strawpoll be easier?? You can make it so that we can add comments to the strawpoll and we can discuss strategy and not clog up the thread, or if you want that thats cool too.
I would also have voted B because, duh more information!

Politely disagree on the strawpoll idea. IMO discussions about strategy are a big part of the CYOA LP experience (obviously for readers but also for the LPer as he facepalms at Goon stupidity) and I think a strawpoll would lose a lot of that. That said, to include more people, instead of being "first to ___ votes", Dolash could instead just set a time-based deadline and then just count votes at that time.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

B. Always learn more about Orcs.

• Locked thread