Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Gary Reynolds

Hot +1 | Cold -1 | Volatile +2 | Dark -1
XP: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions:

I make sure to face Ming first. She is the winner, and so needs to be addressed first. To show her my back would invite an attack and be disre... god drat it! Still, she's the one most likely to throw another punch, with both of her arms working, so I face her. And she just smiles with blood on her and I'm suddenly feeling a heat. I don't know how I feel about Ming Fan, you know, the whole pronoun thing. I use she and her cuz I don't wanna start poo poo or be an rear end in a top hat.. But, I dunno. She used to be a he, and I'm not into that, right? But right now, I know that 'that other part of me' either doesn't give a poo poo about gender, or sees her as female. And a strong female at that.


I look away from her and stammer. "Yeah... ah... just eh... I figure we can leave it at that... I'll deal with Jessie. You eh... you take care"

(act embarassed.)

"That's me. Just call me Mother 'loving' Theresa." I say with irritation. "Now, I'm gonna get your rear end to the doctor, if I've got to carry over my shoulder if I have to, so be a good boy and don't give me any more trouble, you got that?" I stare him in the eyes, angrily. drat it, can't way for these pills to kick in. He's challenging me, and I can't really get myself to look away until he does.

@Zacharia - Shogeton: 2d6+1 turn on Jessie = (6+6)+1 = 13 (take a string + Self/promise/embarassed)

Shogeton fucked around with this message at Apr 5, 2018 around 00:18

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...



Hot -1 | Cold +1 | Volatile +2 | Dark -1
XP: 0/5 | Harm: 2/4 | Conditions:

Watching Gary, I can't help but let out a little laugh. So nervous one second, yet so assertive the next. He's trying so hard, isn't he?

"Oh I got it," I respond, letting a warm grin spread across my face. "You're a life saver, Mister Mother 'loving' Theresa. What would I ever do without you?" I slowly walk and then start to stagger forward, putting on a little show of weakness for my big strong savior. When I get close enough, I let myself start to fall forward so that his chest ends up supporting my weight. "I'm all yours."

And then I just stay there like that, resting like a limp doll. It's actually kind of comfortable, to be honest. When you ignore all the pain. But really, I just want to see how serious Gary is. He said he would pick me up and carry me if he had to, right? Let's hold him to that.

"I suppose this means we'll have to continue this another time, Ming," I say, not bothering to even turn my head and look at her. "I'll see you later."


Jessie gives himself to Gary.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010


Scene 1 continued

River "Oh... Kay." the principal says as his eyes go crossways for a moment and then he turns a very unusual shade of red. Wow, are surface dwellers supposed to turn that colour? "I... see. Well if you require any sort of assistance with... that . Don't hesitate to ask for help. I'm entirely at your disposal. Be sure to remind your father of how helpful I've been though." Then he turns and walks towards the classroom you've just left. Well that was rather easy wasn't it?

David: What the hell. If the principal had caught you or anyone else wandering the halls it would have been detention at least if not worse. But River gives a completely lame excuse and she's just waved through. Whatever she has on him must be big to get that kind of cooperation. Speaking of detentions the principal is coming your way. Are you going to try confronting/bluffing him or do you duck out of the way into one of the abandoned classrooms?

Ivy "I-I'm not like that anymore." Surmati says as she fidgets nervously. "I'm not." she says as if she's trying to convince herself. Then she winces painfully and buries her head in her hands "oww... my head hurts. just go away... please." Surmati acts awkward and embarrassed. well that was rather odd. Still everyone elses attention seems to be on the fight that winding down do you take advantage of the distraction to slip out and catch up with River?

Gary: Jessie hangs limply on your chest. Uncomfortably close, but perhaps not close enough.. You don't know whether it's the drugs kicking in or not but it feels kind of...nice. A part of you is aware that given how limp and unresistant he is you could take him anywhere and do practically anything. Where do you want to take him? The infirmary? your next lesson? or somewhere private...

Jessie: Hmm, that's actually good isn't it. Still aren't you at least a little bit afraid of the big bad wolf? What's it like to feel fear for yourself as opposed to feeding on someone elses fear?

Ming: Well looks like you've pretty much won this fight, despite Gary's interference and Jessie's parting shot. Well done, Does it make you feel better despite Tammie's less than enthusiastic thanks? It should certainly have impressed Ivy... wherever she is. She was there a minute ago and now she's just vanished. How does she keep doing that? Oh well what's your next move?

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.



Hot +2 | Cold -1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +1
XP: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: N/A

Haha, he's got a funny face. I nod dutifully. "Yes, sir, I will, sir." I mean... it'll have to be after I graduate. But I will probably remember to actually say that. Maybe... I'm a little surprised just how easy that was. I really need to find out what these time slots actually are... I head out of the door, walking to the river, enjoying the feeling of the sun against her skin, and the wind. It's a nice change from the stuffy inside of the school, I can breath a little easier out here. That's what it is to be a Selkie, we're not very good at the whole being indoors. It's not that it's awful, it's just not our natural state.

The river though? Now that's the best place in the world, cool water, sun, beaches, it's just the best!

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.



Hot 2, Cold -1, Volatile 1, Dark -1
Harm 1/4 | Experience 1+1/5 | Conditions: White Knight

"Thanks," I mutter to Gary as I sit back down trying to ignore Jessie's words. God loving dammit. And now Ivy's gone...gently caress, I forgot about her when I went to confront Jessie. Where did she go? Did she run off when we started fighting? I sigh, and look down at my desk. I can't just let Jessie threaten and attack me later. I have to figure out how to get him to back off. I stare at my desk, ignoring everything else. I clench my hands nervously, trying to think of anything I can do.

@Heliotrope: 2d6-1 Gaze Into The Abyss = (1+2)-1 = 2
Marking XP

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Gary Reynolds

Hot +1 | Cold -1 | Volatile +2 | Dark -1
XP: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions:

The hell...? I'm trying to figure out what is up with Jessie, but I'm not gonna go back on what I said. Can't just let the guy drop back to the floor. I'm not gonna haul him over my shoulder or something so I figure I'll just grab him in my arms, one under his back, one under his knees, holding tight. I look around the class. Don't think anybody's gonna snitch on this. Most folks in this place know better than to snitch. Teachers don't give a poo poo, and other students very much DO give poo poo.

"We're gonna say you tripped and landed badly. No reason to make the teachers pretend there's something to give a poo poo about."

So I head into the hallway, carrying Jesse along. It's not unpleasant having him helpless in my arms. 'I'm all yours' he said. Don't think too much about that. He's just flirting to start poo poo. Or just in shock for the broken arm. I hold him tighter and vaguelyi realize I'm smiling? The drugs. Yeah, must be the drugs. No reason I'd feel good about holding a guy in my arms. Wonder what is up with him that he starts poo poo like that. Is he... like me perhaps? Is he also dealing with the same poo poo? Holy gently caress, if someone could understand what I'm going to...

I walk past the hallways that's the shortesst way to the doctor's office. I'm not really paying much attention where I'm going really. "So, what was up with that? You got a problem with Ming or Tammy, or just having a poo poo day?"

Shogeton fucked around with this message at Apr 6, 2018 around 17:11

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot -1 | Cold +1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +2
XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Killer Stench, Warned

A quick stop to grab my stuff, which I never really even got out, then I'm out into the hall to meet up with River by the... river. Which has her locker, I guess? What a weirdo. I'm not too worried about getting stopped, given that people basically don't notice me unless I run into them, so I'm pretty sure I'm clear. I zone out as I walk through the endless series of halls on the way out of the building and I'm thinking about the stupid skin she wants back so much. What the heck does it even mean to her, anyways? Is it like a memento or something? I'd feel kinda lovely if that was all she had to remember her mom or something.

Not lovely enough to give it back without her getting Ryan sorted, mind, but pretty lovely.

quote:

SidekickBOT - Yesterday at 6:45 PM
@Tricky: 2d6+2 Ivy gazes into the abyss = (3+4)+2 = 9

Asking "Why does River care so much about this stupid piece of fur, anyways?"

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST




Hot +1 | Cold -1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +2
XP: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: | Dark Power Strings: 1/5

Curioser and curioser. So she either has some good poo poo on the headmaster, or... the rumors are true. I mean all the teachers here are hosed up to some degree or another, I thought the headmaster was more of a disciplinarian than a pervert, but I guess there's no reason those two couldn't intersect. An image of River in a school-girl uniform, in the headmasters office, erupts into my train of thought.

I archive that for later, as the headmaster is now headed directly for me. I'm very tempted to speak to him, try to suss out more juicy info. Having blackmail material on the headmaster would be very juicy. I could always use a little help from Barb to get it... but meeting River at the river is going to be hard if I get dragged back to class. So prudence, not cowardice, wins out, and I pop into 103, the unused chemistry lab. Worst case scenario I guess I'll climb out the window, but really I'm just hoping he'll walk by and I can meet River already.

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...



Hot -1 | Cold +1 | Volatile +2 | Dark -1
XP: 0/5 | Harm: 2/4 | Conditions:

I reply to Gary's suggestion with a light shade of sarcasm. "Sure. We'll say I fell. They'll believe that."

Not that anyone here would understand the significance. Or that my sarcasm is that different from my usual monotone.

And then I'm whisked away. Carried by those strong arms of his. It's surprisingly comfortable. Gary's not being nearly as rough as he could be. And I'm not just talking about his threat to just throw me over his shoulder. I know the truth. I know who he really is. Gary's a monster. A Werewolf. He could break my spine in an instant. He could smash my skull in. Tear me limb from limb. Maybe even devour me whole. He could do any of those things if he wanted to. Especially since I don't have any way to fight back. Especially now that no one's around. There's nothing I could do to stop him.

Thinking about all of this sends a chill down my spine. It runs from my neck, through my heart, and down the rest of my body. And on its way through my heart it passes through that void. That hole inside me that hungers for fear. My own feelings don't really sate that Hunger, or quiet it. But the fear does still make my heart beat faster and, in a way, make me feel more alive.

But most of all, feeling my own fear reminds me of what I could have. Having fear in my heart reminds me that I could have other emotions in there. Being dead has taken a lot of feelings away from me, but when I feed the Hunger they come back. And when I feel afraid myself, all of that feels so close. If only I could just take that feeling in my heart and put it in someone else's. Then I would really be alive again...

Feeling fear is exciting. Feeling fear is appetizing. I kind of love it. Despite the actual feelings involved.

I look up and I see Gary is smiling as well. For whatever reason. He's holding me pretty tight, too. I wonder what he's thinking about. Then he asks me something. "So, what was up with that? You got a problem with Ming or Tammy, or just having a poo poo day?"

"Oh, you want to know? You really want to know?" I ask in response. Does he really know what he's asking about? Maybe, maybe not. He is a monster, too. "Well, I don't have a problem with them. Or I didn't have a problem with them. And today isn't a particularly worse day than any other. Every day is a poo poo day."

"I did it because... I have to. If I don't, I'll lose control. There's a hole in my heart. If I don't feed it, it takes over." I look Gary in the eye, carefully watching his reaction. "...You know what I'm talking about, don't you?"

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010


Scene 2

Gary: Wait, what? Is he implying he's like you in some way? How does he even know what you are? He can't know can he? Just how many questions do you even have anyway? Which of them is most important to you?

Jessie: Well I think you landed a hit there. Judging from the look of confusion maybe even interest there. How are you going to take advantage of this... interesting vulnerability?

River Yay! you're finally out of that decrepit dank decaying and other horrible words beginning with D building. Under the clear blue skies and off to spend time by the beautiful river with others. Ok so the sky is more gray dull and overcast and the river is only beautiful if you enjoy rusted shopping carts and bits of garbage floating by, but hey those are just minor details right? Speaking of the others are you going to wait for them or are you that eager to go and grab your locker that you're wandering off to get it on your own?

David: You slip into the classroom which looks like it's been abandoned for years judging by the dust on the floor and the colour of some of the stains on the wall. For a moment your heart skips a beat as you hear the principal stop in front of the classroom door. But he seems to be ignoring the classroom and talking to someone via his cell phone, You strain your ears but can only make out a few words "-Leave her in the control group can find you much better subjects." Who on earth is he talking to and what is he talking about. After what seems like an age you hear him move away from the door. Do you follow him or do you stick to your promise and head out to meet River?

Ivy Hmm, a memento it might be. You imagine a teary-eyed River clutching it to her chest. Dreaming of some happier time when she fit in somewhere. Because god knows she's not the most normal student even by the standards of this shitheap. Still no the image isn't right is it. River clutches the skin tightly to her chest, and it changes. No she changes. No it changes. Or do they both change. And suddenly she's different. More confident, more at home in her environment. Almost like she belongs with it, as if it's part of her. But that's ridiculous isn't it? By the way where are you even keeping the skin? I don't suppose you have it on you do you?

Ming: What the hell is Jessies deal. I mean does he hate you for the way you dress like so many of the mouth breathing troglodytes in this school? is he threatened by you or is it just that he's---Dammit as you try to ponder some way to get him to back the hell of the bell signalling the end of the period stops your train of thought. What do you do now? You could track him down and ask him.. and then there's Ivy where the hell did she disappear to? it's like one minute she was there and the next. Which is more important to find right now?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.



Hot 2, Cold -1, Volatile 1, Dark -1
Harm 1/4 | Experience 2/5 | Conditions: White Knight

I jump a bit as the bell ring. So much for Mr. Taylor actually showing up. gently caress Jessie, I should probably figure out where Ivy is. Did she run off when the fighting started? I take out my phone and send her some texts.

quote:

hey
you ok?
mr taylor hasn't shown up

I grab my bag and wait for her to respond.

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.



Hot +2 | Cold -1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +1
XP: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: N/A

It's... disappointing to see how humans treat the river. I used to love rivers, and estuaries, and coves. But the ones near the cities are always just really gross. It's almost enough to convince a Selkie not to jump in for a dip.

Almost.

But I'm wearing clothes, and as Dad told me, "Don't swim in your clothes River, the humans will get strange ideas." I'm honestly curious what kind of ideas they could be having, I mean, everyone seems really interested in my hole, I wonder how they'd react if it was soaking wet?

Honestly, the whole locker thing was just an excuse to get them out here... but I would really like it back. I can see it poking up out of the water. A stubborn metal pillar standing proud against the murky water. This is why I prefer the woods. The water is so much cleaner there, and the fish are just so delicious, oh my god, I've never eaten wood fish before I came to the surface, but they're just super nice! I've not eaten once since... well... Ivy...

I stand on the water's edge and wait. Letting the wind ruffle my fur- er, sorry, hair. The weak sun is still nice, and honestly it's still nicer then having to sit next to Ryan, or feeling Chastity's eyes burning into the back of my head because I'm sitting next to her boyfriend. I'm surrounded by people that hate me. At least David is nice (and Ivy could be nice to if she'd just give me back my pelt IvyWhyAreYouSoMean?!?) If only there were more people like David in the class. Or Ming, she's nice too. I... think? I don't think I've actually talked to her yet. But she always smells of Ivy and it just makes me feel... weird...

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot -1 | Cold +1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +2
XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Killer Stench, Warned

My phone starts buzzing in my bag, so I fish it out and take a quick peek. Oh, poo poo! It's Ming. I wonder if she's okay. It sounded like the fight was over there, come to think of it, and... Ugh. I really want to take care of this Ryan thing today, but if she's in trouble or worried about me, it'd be kind of lovely to just take off. Well, maybe I can send her a little gift when I respond. I bet that'd work. Probably.

@Ming posted:

hey, yeah, just slipped out to take a walk
sorry 4 ghosting, just kind of happens
you ok??
sounded crazy in there
want 2 meet up?

I wait impatiently for her to see the messages so I can get a read on how bad I messed up, but I'd rather go too much than not enough I guess. Looking around to make sure the coast is clear, I unzip my jacket and tug down my shirt a bit before snapping a selfie. I look at it and... wow. I think it actually turned out pretty good? I think she'll like it. I send it her way and lean against some lockers while I wait for a response.

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 12:29 PM
@Tricky: 2d6-1 Turn On Ming = (5+3)-1 = 7

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Gary Reynolds

Hot +1 | Cold -1 | Volatile +2 | Dark -1
XP: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions:

I suddenly feel a bit vulnerable, which is odd, considering I'm the one holding him while he has a broken arm. I mean, it's not... not exactly. It's not a hole. It's more like a fire, or a flood, or just... emotions that I don't want to feel. But the fear of losing control. Yeah, I can... I can feel that. And I so, very much want someone to understand. So maybe it's not quite what he has, and maybe I shouldn't tell him, but I just say. "Yeah." and nod. "Yeah, I suppose I do." I bring out and take a deep breath.

I mean, I can't really tell him I'm a werewolf. It's too nuts. But, you know... I can say plenty while not talking about the fur and the claws and the fangs, right? "There's days where every look feels like a slap in my face. When every sound that annoys me is like a kick against my shins. All the drama and the petty little power plays and I just think that maybe I should just start tearing in them, make it loving crystal clear who's the top dog." I feel my voice getting a bit heated, and I turn it back. "Yeah, so sometimes you gotta, let off some steam, right? Just so you're still a... somewhat decent person."

"Mostly, I try to keep it down with pills, and just keeping my head down and staying out of things."

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.



Hot 2, Cold -1, Volatile 1, Dark -1
Harm 1/4 | Experience 2/5 | Conditions: White Knight

Oh. Wow. I feel my face go a little red as I get the photo. It takes me a moment to answer.

quote:

yeah i'm fine
sure i'd love to meet up
where are you?

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot -1 | Cold +1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +2
XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Killer Stench, Warned

Cool, cool. Looks like things are cool. Hope she liked the picture, but... well, maybe she wants more than a tiny picture? I tap back a quick reply after looking around for some more descriptive landmarks than "well, there sure are a lot of lockers around." That's basically any hallway in this shithole.

@Ming posted:

im back by the science room
you know the busted emergency exit doors back there?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.



Hot 2, Cold -1, Volatile 1, Dark -1
Harm 1/4 | Experience 2/5 | Conditions: White Knight

quote:

yeah
heading there now
see you soon

I get up and leave the classroom, heading to where Ivy is.

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST




Hot +1 | Cold -1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +2
XP: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: | Dark Power Strings: 1/5

Secrets! Aka my lifeblood. I hesitate for a second. I *really* want to tail the principal, whatever he's talking about is probably super juicy. That said, I can't just... ditch River. I mean I could. I kind of wanna, but if I ditch her i won't make progress towards Barb's errands, and you know how he is. Ok, ok, i talk myself out of what was probably a bad idea. I wait. And wait, until I'm sure he's out of range, and then duck out the door. Thankfully, I find my path to the river is not further obstructed.

I see River, in the river. Well, next to the river. She's just standing there, looking distant. For a minute i can't bring myself to break her revelry. I just watch her. Is that creepy? I hope i'm not creepy. She's cute, if weird, and nice, which in this school is a rare sight. I look around. Yep. There's her locker. In the water. Man Ryan is an rear end in a top hat, that was uncalled for. Probably. I don't think we're getting it out though. Not without some... assistance. i idly considering asking Barb.

Instead, I approach river, and tap her on the shoulder. "Hey." I say simply, giving her a nod. "Sorry about your locker, but uh... I don't know if we're going to be able to get it out of the river?" I offer.

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.



Hot +2 | Cold -1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +1
XP: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: N/A

I jump, stumbling back into David!

"Ah! O-Oh! David!" I'm still thinking about how weird I've been feeling since joining the class. It feels almost... secretive, wrong, good. David's sudden appearance (and sudden... uh... suddenness) sends a flush into my cheeks. Like I've been caught doing something naughty.

"Ah, Um, hi. S-So, that's my locker." I point redundantly to the locker. Like there were any other lockers around. Cool. Good going.

"I mean, I asked you to help me with this... but there's no way we'll be able to do it alone... plus... I need your advice. God this is gonna sound so dumb...." He smells really nice from up close like this.

Ohhhh... I should probably get off of him.... But... he's really warm, and I'm feeling a little frisky. Stupid Ivy with her stupid pelt stealing frisky smell

- - -

SidekickBOT - Today at 9:51 PM
@Arashiofordo3: 2d6+2 Turn On David = (6+1)+2 = 9

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST




Hot +1 | Cold -1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +2
XP: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: | Dark Power Strings: 1/5

River sort of... stumbles back on to me, and she's blushing, and she's very cute, and the way she's leaning on me... she's small, vulnerable, and she's coming to *me* of all people. Her words barely register, I can feel my ears burning. This was not how I visualized this day going. Not at all. Not a girl pressed closed to me, blushing, clearly into me. God I hope I'm not misinterpreting that. I can't help myself, I lean in and seal her lips with mine, going for the kiss, all plans, all ideas, goals, gone. Even the constant echo of Barb, perpetually echoing in my skull, as I give myself fully to this strange girl.

Hopefully I don't get slapped

David gives himself to River

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot -1 | Cold +1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +2
XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Killer Stench, Warned

After a moment or two, I see Ming come around the corner towards where I'm waiting. I get some... complicated feelings when I see her. I mean, my heart sinks when I see the blood. Was she in the fight...? Did I ditch her? But on the other hand, I'm starting to feel... I don't know, happy or something. Like I'm really glad that it's just the two of us out here. I bet we can go for a walk or something, maybe get some fresh air. I raise a hand and say, "Hey, you sure you're okay?" I step closer towards her, reaching hesitantly toward her busted lip. "That looks like it really hurt."

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.



Hot +2 | Cold -1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +1
XP: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: N/A

Lips touch mine, for a moment, I'm confused. But then a powerful urge overcomes me, something animistic, a universal understanding.

Oh holy gently caress this is hot!

I melt against him, eyes shut, trembling gasps, I've never kissed before. I've no idea if this is good or not. But it this moment, it doesn't matter. His hands holding me, holding me tight. The kiss brakes, I can't help but whine. I turn and paw at him, leaning on David, suddenly hungry for more of that feeling, that heat that burns so strongly that it leaves me breathless.

"D-Don't stop...!"

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.



Hot 2, Cold -1, Volatile 1, Dark -1
Harm 1/4 | Experience 2/5 | Conditions: White Knight

As Ivy raises her hand, I rush over to her. Her bringing up the fight makes me think about what might happen in the future with Jessie...I feel a little scared and practically collide into her, giving her a hug.

"It's fine," I mutter. "Got into a fight with that rear end in a top hat Jessie. loving creep."

Triggering Spooked
Ivy chooses - Ming marks experience or Ivy enters her Darkest Self

TheCog
Jul 30, 2012

I AM ZEPA AND I CLAIM THESE LANDS BY RIGHT OF CONQUEST




Hot +1 | Cold -1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +2
XP: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: | Dark Power Strings: 1/5

This is probably a mistake. No, I know this is a mistake. Ryan, the football team, life would be easier if I just didn't get involved with River. There's the whole thing with the Principal, and then there's Barb... But... common sense is swept away. I have no more room for reason, as I reach for another kiss, and before I know it I'm trying to unbutton her shirt, kissing with passion and desperate fury. In that instant, River and I are the only people in the world, and I just can't bring myself to give a gently caress about the consequences.

Fade to black?

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot -1 | Cold +1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +2
XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Killer Stench, Warned

I hold her close. For a moment, an intoxicating moment, rage burns in the pit of my stomach. I should do something... I could, I don't know, hurt him... but I don't give in to it. Instead, I nuzzle close and lightly kiss her neck. My hand traces down towards the hem of her skirt. I want to go further, I want it all, but... instead, I say, "Hey, um, if there's anything I can do to help... I will. Want to get out of here? I hate this shithole."

Have that XP!

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...



Hot -1 | Cold +1 | Volatile +2 | Dark -1
XP: 0/5 | Harm: 2/4 | Conditions:

"Oh, none of us are decent people," I say casually, like it's no big deal. "You don't actually think we are, do you?"

I give Gary a cold look. I let my eyes go a bit wide, like I'm staring into his soul. Like I'm about to drop a hard truth on him. "They don't send decent people to Elm Hall. Everyone's here for a reason. And even if there were any halfway decent people, they sure as Hell wouldn't be us." I pause. Let that sink in a little bit. Then I can't help but crack a grin. "I know who you are. I know what you are. You're not a decent person, and neither am I."

"I mean, they tried to give me pills too. Anti-psychotics, anti-schizophrenics, all kinds of stuff. I took them for... maybe a week. Two weeks? They worked, I guess. Did what they were supposed to. I didn't bite anyone after I took them, but... it all felt kind of pointless. I mean, it let me keep going but it didn't let me but it didn't let me keep being me. I just felt like this thing. Just going through the motions. Day in, day out. Nothingness after nothingness. I couldn't feel anything anymore. But I still remembered. I remembered what blood tasted like. I remembered what it felt like to make people feel afraid. The looks in their eyes. The sound of their screams. It all made me feel really alive in a way I hadn't felt in a long time."

"And it still does, you know," I crack a smile. "I said I have to, but it's not like I don't enjoy it. It's not like I didn't want to mess with Tammy. I mean. I would've enjoyed it more if Ming didn't step in, but..." I shrug. "That's fine."

"So." I reach up with my good arm and I grab Gary's collar. "Don't act like you don't enjoy it, either. I mean, I don't know exactly what Werewolves think, but there's gotta be a part of you that's into it, right? Biting people. Mauling people. Scaring the poo poo of them.... It's what you do. It's what you live for. You're a loving monster..."

I let my grin grow a little wider. "You're just like me."

SidekickBOT - Today at 8:47 PM
@Takanago: 2d6+1 Jessie Shuts Down Gary = (4+3)+1 = 8

I'm going to give Gary the condition Monster. As a 7-9 result, Gary also gives me a Condition in return.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.



Hot 2, Cold -1, Volatile 1, Dark -1
Harm 1/4 | Experience 2+1/5 | Conditions: White Knight

I smile. "Sounds good to me." I give her a kiss.

@Heliotrope: 2d6+2 Turn On Ivy = (4+5)+2 = 11
Gaining a String on Ivy
Self/Promise/Embarrassed


"Where do you want to go?"

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot -1 | Cold +1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +2
XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Killer Stench, Warned

The feel of her lips, her body, her warmth against me... it's too much. In a breathy, husky whisper, I say, "There's a place out back. A ruined greenhouse. Nobody goes there... we'd be all alone."

Giving self!

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.



Hot 2, Cold -1, Volatile 1, Dark -1
Harm 1/4 | Experience 3/5 | Conditions: White Knight

My mind goes back to the experience we had in the locker room. Making out with her again would worth being late for the next class. Teacher might not even notice I'm absent honestly.

"Lead me there," I say.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot -1 | Cold +1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +2
XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Killer Stench, Warned

As soon as I hear her, I'm tugging at her arm, leading her through the broken emergency exit and out back behind the school. The greenhouse really isn't that far from the school, it's just tucked away. My little secret. And, I suppose, now it's Ming's too. Even though it's so close, it's like torture holding back from what I want to be doing with her. The minute or two feels like hours. Still... I make it. We make it. I pry open the door to the greenhouse and almost pounce on her as soon as she follows me in. I melt into her arms, attacking her with kisses.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.



Hot 2, Cold -1, Volatile 1, Dark -1
Harm 1/4 | Experience 3/5 | Conditions: White Knight

"Nice place," I manage to mumble in between kisses. I wrap my arms around Ivy and hold her close. All my problems seem to fade away.

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.



Hot +2 | Cold -1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +1
XP: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: N/A

My body won't respond to me, David is on top, my top open, the softness of my chest meets the roughness of his hands. I moan. The heat, I never knew humans could go into heat at any moment. Was this why dad didn't want me up here? David's hands touch me and my thoughts are rushed from my head. I submit to him, willingly. I don't care what happens next, what he does next. In this moment, I'm his.

Fade to black

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot -1 | Cold +1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +2
XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Killer Stench, Warned

I squeeze her butt as we continue, lips breaking free for a moment to say, "It's even better with you."

Assuming a fade?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.



Hot 2, Cold -1, Volatile 1, Dark -1
Harm 1/4 | Experience 3/5 | Conditions: White Knight

I hesitate for a moment as Ivy squeezes me. Then I move my hands down and begin unbuttoning her jeans as she removes my skirt.

Fading

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Gary Reynolds

Hot +1 | Cold -1 | Volatile +2 | Dark -1
XP: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions:

I stagger like he's unleashed a rain of punches on me. I'd opened myself up, thought to have someone understand me (or maybe I do have someone who understands me) and it's like he opened up a full assault. I drop him, but he's holding my collar, and he can probably stand by now, stepping back in shock, unable to even think of a response. He knows. He knows exactly what I am? Did he see? Did dad send him? Did mom? And he's not one, but also a monster?

Only when he grins at me like that, does anger overcome shock, and I press him against the wall. "You don't loving know me!" I snap. "I am taking these pills BECAUSE I want to feel less! Because I'm tired of the loving noise that's going on every time something happens! A loving few hours of emptiness, of being able to go through a day without having to hold abck sound like a goddamn treat! And whenever I indulge! Whenever I do hurt someone, it feels good for a second, and then I feel like absolute poo poo afterwards! Because I'm not a psychopath! I like people! I want to be with people! I don't want the only people around me to be the ones I terrified enough they don't even have the courage to run away! I want more!"

"And if you don't have the strength to deal with whatever it is that's wrong with you, fine! Maybe I'll just deal with it!" Those last words are snarled and I know I'm bringing my fist back. he's a monster, a threat to every here. He's a threat and he's crippled and he's in my territory and I can kill him

I freeze and let go, killer intent replaced with a moment of terror at what I'm close to doing. without a word, I turn and run.

@Zacharia - Shogeton: 2d6+2 Fleeing Jessie = (4+4)+2 = 10: Get away to a safe place, give Jessie the condition [i]Psychopath

Shogeton fucked around with this message at Apr 15, 2018 around 20:51

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010


David: Well that was unexpected wasn't it, Still it's not that bad, far from it. Is this the first time you've... well you know? Also Barb seems to have unusually strong opinions about this does he approve or disapprove of you getting yourself *ahem* entangled with River?

River Who knew humans really can do that, and that and that. Maybe it's not all bad up here after all. But pleasant moments aside you've still got problems even if they seem less important now than they did before. Do you think you can enlist David to help you deal with Ryan or maybe even to help you get your pelt back from Ivy? Just how much are you willing to tell him?

Ivy Well you've certainly worked up quite a sweat. Curiously though Ming at least didn't seem to be bothered by it. Quite the opposite indeed! remove killer stench Still as you stir back to life to it hits you. You were supposed to meet River out here somewhere weren't you? Are you still going to try and catch up with her or are you giving it up as a lost cause and would prefer to stick with Ming?

Ming: That was certainly something wasn't it. Is it nice that someone at last accepts you for what you are? Still you both worked up quite a sweat there and you can smell the scent of Ivy all over you. In the distance a school bell rings. Do you rush straight to your next class or do you want to sneak off for a shower first so that no one knows what the two of you were up to ?

Jessie: Talk about pushing his buttons. Jesus, he was this close to losing it right there in front of you . That would have been amazing to see him losing it wouldn't it? Right here in the school showing everyone what he really is. Admittedly being at ground zero wouldn't be much fun for you would it. But that still leaves you with the problem of your wounds. Do you still want to go and get patched up or do you have other plans in mind now that you've got what you wanted?

Gary: "How" How can he know what you are? It's fight or flight time and you can feel the werewolf straining through the torpor induced by the drugs you took to strike back to hit him. Instead though you chose another option Flight. You run through the corridors and burst through the doors of the school into the grounds beyond. You run for the woods, where eventually you come to halt panting and exhausted. Safe, here. There's no one here you can hurt, no one here who can hurt you. Or at least you thought so, as you struggle to catch your breath you detect a familiar scent, no two familiar scents coming from somewhere very near. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.



Hot 2, Cold -1, Volatile 1, Dark -1
Harm 1/4 | Experience 3/5 | Conditions: White Knight

I start putting my clothes back on. I'm very happy, but I'm not sure what to say next. poo poo, the bell is ringing. I don't think I have time for a shower and I don't want to insult Ivy by running off to shower right after we just had sex. "How was it? That was the first time for me." gently caress why did I just say that? I turn red and face away from Ivy.

Arashiofordo3
Nov 5, 2010

Warning, Internet
may prove lethal.



Hot +2 | Cold -1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +1
XP: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: N/A

David's heartbeat. It's good. This was good. My legs are still shaking, my last song louder then I'd normally dare. But David made me lose control of my voice... and other things. God, this human thing is good. I want to do more. So much more. But I... I can't... not yet... I don't know how to explain this to David. My existence. The fact I'm not a human.

"David..." I sigh, voice still a little rough. "Do you ever feel like you... don't belong here?" I venture. "Like.... um, say, for instance, that you're actually from under the ocean, and everything in the surface above the waves is horrifying and you're trying desperately not to mess everything up, except that people hate you and spread horrible rumours about you and you didn't feel like you had any friends until some really nice guy makes love to you on the beach until your voice hurts and you can't feel your legs?"

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




Hot -1 | Cold +1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +2
XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Warned

I'm caught a little off-guard by Ming's admission. I mean, sure, same here, but... Ming is everything I'm not. She's fierce and opinionated and impossible to miss. I can hardly believe that she hasn't been getting some on the regular. I say, "Um, well... I hope it was as good for you as it was for me?" Wait, poo poo, goddamn it. That wasn't what I wanted to tell her. "I mean, uh, what I mean to say is..." I can hardly string the words together. This is crazy! "Thanks. For noticing me. And everything else."

I look up at the building, starting to pull my own clothes back on, but I'm not exactly in a hurry to get back to class. I know that Ming is going to be there, and that's a big selling point, but I don't exactly relish the idea of getting another load of bullshit from Chastity or, worse, Ryan. I need to track down River. She said she was going to be by the river... and maybe I heard something about a locker? What a weirdo. I'll just take a few extra moments here and catch up with Ming after I deal with River.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.



Hot 2, Cold -1, Volatile 1, Dark -1
Harm 1/4 | Experience 3/5 | Conditions: White Knight

"Thanks for liking me as I am. You know, with..." I hesitate and turn to face her. Can't say this looking away like a dork. "The way my body is. Not really like a lot of the other girls here, as you can probably guess." I smile a little. "From what you saw? Haha..." Hope she finds that funny. OH god gently caress I'm just rambling.

"Uh, uh, so...you wanna head to class? I'm gonna be late and honestly this crazy morning makes me want to miss some classes for the first time. If you have another idea, I'd be down for it." I give her another kiss.

  • Locked thread