Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage

Hot -1 | Cold +1 | Volatile -1 | Dark +2
XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Killer Stench

It's... not a mistake to say that I've been wearing more than normal. Maybe nobody's noticed, but it doesn't seem to have stopped Ryan's loving incredible imagination from letting him envision what's underneath it all. God, I hope River hurries up with that favor. That way I can give her that pelt back, get Ryan off my case, and get her to stop looking like I shot her dog every time we accidentally meet eyes. What a drama queen. Anyways, it's been a nice, quiet start to the day. I have my corner staked out, I'm pretty sure I'm going to make it like fifteen minutes before the first joke about something having died in here, and at least this place is honest with how awful it is.

My folks? Not so much. They've been on this whole bonding kick, like the reason I'm "skipping" school is that I don't think they love me or something, and... Well, my loving fault for actually getting excited. My dad had promised, swore up and down, that we were going to go camping up by Sourland Mountain. It's not the first time they've forgotten about something like this, but this hurt more than anything else: they actually went... just not with me. They grabbed all of my brothers and sisters, loaded up the van, and went out for the weekend. I was still asleep in my room. So, yeah, I was a little pissed when I figured out what happened. They didn't even believe me when I told them what happened. My mom argued with me over whether or not I'd gone on the trip!

gently caress that. Maybe Ming's free later...? Just thinking about that moment we shared... well, it's a drat good thing nobody ever pays any attention to me because I'm blushing more than a little bit. But... hm. How do you casually propose that sort of thing without coming off as creepy? God if I know. Might as well just try and see what happens. I lean up over my desk and whisper into her ear, "Hey, uh, you want to hang out later? It was kind of a rough weekend, and..."

Wait, gently caress, that just makes me sound pathetic. Goddamn it.

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 9:15 AM
@Tricky: 2d6-1 Turn on Ming = (3+4)-1 = 6

The Sasquatch posted:

Name: Ivy Rana
Look: Sweet
Eyes: Forgettable Eyes
Origin: No Family Photos

Stats:
Hot -1
Cold +1
Volatile -1
Dark +2

Moves:
☒ Musk
You have a distinct smell. Powerful. Perhaps intriguing. When you break a sweat near others, the MC tells you which person is aroused and gives you a String on them. That person chooses a reaction below.
+ I give you a compliment,
+ I give myself to you,
+ My eyes water and I gag,
+ I’m also repulsed, so I ridicule you about your body and give you a Condition.

☒ Unnoticeable
You can fade from view and become invisible. If you want to cover your scent as well, try to Keep Your Cool. On a 7 or higher, in addition to other results, your scent is hidden for a while.

Sex Move:
Whoever you have sex with smells like you afterward. If they face their peers before scrubbing it off, they mark experience.

Darkest Self:
Now, right now, it’s time to rain stones down upon the bullies and the excluders. It’s time to wreck their precious stuff, to shove them back so hard that they’ll never even dream of messing with you or anyone ever, ever again. You escape your Darkest Self when you hurt one of those people more than they’ve ever hurt anyone else... and more than you meant to.

Backstory:
+ You’ve been a wallflower all your life, but someone finally noticed you. Give them a String.
+ Someone makes fun of you. What do they say? They give you a Condition, and you gain 2 Strings on them.

Tricky fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Mar 31, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Killer Stench

I squeeze her hand back and let a small smile play over my face. Maybe today wasn't going to be so bad after all.

A string for Ming!

Tricky fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Mar 31, 2018

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Killer Stench, Warned

I give Chastity — and I really think that name is kind of ironic — a withering glare. I'm used to getting poo poo, but I am more than a little offended at the stuff she's throwing Ming's way. Ming is... she's really sweet. All she's done is made me feel wanted for once. And if Chastity thinks she can pull that poo poo on her with me around...

I say, "Trust me, I don't want anything to do with him. He won't leave me alone. Why don't you gently caress off, go gently caress him in the bathroom or something, and get out of my life? God knows he can't resist a hole."

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 2:34 PM
@Tricky: 2d6+1 Also Shut Down Chastity = (3+6)+1 = 10

Taking a string!

Tricky fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Mar 31, 2018

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

XP: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Killer Stench, Warned

I shake my head as Chastity finally books it. Ugh, what a bitch. I mean, sure, she's not wrong that Ryan is an absolute creep, but she's gotta have more self-respect than that if she doesn't want to get played. Whatever, not my deal. What is my deal is River. She's messing with her bag, huh? Better remind her that the clock is ticking. I need this rear end in a top hat out of my life, stat. I kind of pick my way through the room, nobody really seeming to notice me as I walk, and when I get there I wrap an arm around River's shoulders before saying, "Hey, River. How are you doing on that favor, huh?" I still have no idea how she manages to wear stuff like that shirt in this freaking zoo. I'd halfway expect Ryan to just take a look at that, flip her over his shoulder, and take her back to his tribe of goons. I get real close, close enough that our cheeks are almost touching, and add quietly, "You want your animal thing back, I want him to get the hint. I just got another visit from Her Royal Highness over there. I don't want this to be an everyday sort of thing."

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 8:54 PM
@Tricky: 2d6-1 Ivy Turns On River = (3+4)-1 = 6

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Killer Stench, Warned

My cheeks burn as Ryan adds his two cents to my conversation with River. Okay, fine, maybe that wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. My eyes involuntarily dip towards the stupid hole in her stupid shirt. Who even wears clothes like that! I shake my head a bit and try to keep my cool. Metaphorically and physically. The last goddamn thing I need is to start sweating in homeroom. That's how this whole mess with Ryan started. Taking a deep breath, I let it hiss out slowly and say, "Okay, fine. Fifteen. I'll be there." My finger jabs into her chest. It's a little less impactful than I could have hoped, though, because of that stupid hole on her shirt. Luckily, I narrowly avoid something akin to sexual harassment, settling for more of a gentle touch on her collarbone. "But I need this done today, you get me?"

There's some screaming on the other side of the classroom, but I don't really pay it much mind. Yet. There'll be time for that later.

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 8:02 AM
@Tricky: 2d6+1 Shut Down River = (2+3)+1 = 6

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Wait. Wait. Does she want to hook up with me and David by the river...? I run through her words a few times and, well, that's really all I can possibly get from that. Again, it's... it's not the worst idea? I mean, I really do think she's kind of cute, and if that's what she needs to make this stupid Ryan thing go away... Well. I suppose I can help her scratch that itch. I manage something that sounds an awful lot like, "I'm gonna hold you to it. We can make each other very happy... we just need to get this done. Right? Fifteen minutes. I'll be there."

Ivy is promising River something she thinks she wants: Hooking up by the river in 15. Also, there is a zero-percent chance she's not sweating at full-tilt.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

I shoot Surmati a look, dry as the desert, as I say, "Y'know, Surmati, they say that the people that complain the most about sin are trying to hide their own failings." I lean in close, so close that she can't help but get lost in my eyes, and add, "You sure you're not just jealous because you can't get any? It must suck to get sent to remedial school hell and still have a drought."

Alright, alright. Maybe I'm talking a bigger game than I can really back up. It's not like, y'know, I'm much better off. Hitting second base is about all I can claim and that was pretty recent.

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 8:35 AM
@Tricky: 2d6-1 Turn On Surmati = (6+5)-1 = 10

Taking another string, plus Self/Promise/Awkward.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

A quick stop to grab my stuff, which I never really even got out, then I'm out into the hall to meet up with River by the... river. Which has her locker, I guess? What a weirdo. I'm not too worried about getting stopped, given that people basically don't notice me unless I run into them, so I'm pretty sure I'm clear. I zone out as I walk through the endless series of halls on the way out of the building and I'm thinking about the stupid skin she wants back so much. What the heck does it even mean to her, anyways? Is it like a memento or something? I'd feel kinda lovely if that was all she had to remember her mom or something.

Not lovely enough to give it back without her getting Ryan sorted, mind, but pretty lovely.

quote:

SidekickBOT - Yesterday at 6:45 PM
@Tricky: 2d6+2 Ivy gazes into the abyss = (3+4)+2 = 9

Asking "Why does River care so much about this stupid piece of fur, anyways?"

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

My phone starts buzzing in my bag, so I fish it out and take a quick peek. Oh, poo poo! It's Ming. I wonder if she's okay. It sounded like the fight was over there, come to think of it, and... Ugh. I really want to take care of this Ryan thing today, but if she's in trouble or worried about me, it'd be kind of lovely to just take off. Well, maybe I can send her a little gift when I respond. I bet that'd work. Probably.

@Ming posted:

hey, yeah, just slipped out to take a walk
sorry 4 ghosting, just kind of happens :(
you ok??
sounded crazy in there
want 2 meet up?

I wait impatiently for her to see the messages so I can get a read on how bad I messed up, but I'd rather go too much than not enough I guess. Looking around to make sure the coast is clear, I unzip my jacket and tug down my shirt a bit before snapping a selfie. I look at it and... wow. I think it actually turned out pretty good? I think she'll like it. I send it her way and lean against some lockers while I wait for a response.

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 12:29 PM
@Tricky: 2d6-1 Turn On Ming = (5+3)-1 = 7

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Cool, cool. Looks like things are cool. Hope she liked the picture, but... well, maybe she wants more than a tiny picture? I tap back a quick reply after looking around for some more descriptive landmarks than "well, there sure are a lot of lockers around." That's basically any hallway in this shithole.

@Ming posted:

im back by the science room
you know the busted emergency exit doors back there?

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

After a moment or two, I see Ming come around the corner towards where I'm waiting. I get some... complicated feelings when I see her. I mean, my heart sinks when I see the blood. Was she in the fight...? Did I ditch her? But on the other hand, I'm starting to feel... I don't know, happy or something. Like I'm really glad that it's just the two of us out here. I bet we can go for a walk or something, maybe get some fresh air. I raise a hand and say, "Hey, you sure you're okay?" I step closer towards her, reaching hesitantly toward her busted lip. "That looks like it really hurt."

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

I hold her close. For a moment, an intoxicating moment, rage burns in the pit of my stomach. I should do something... I could, I don't know, hurt him... but I don't give in to it. Instead, I nuzzle close and lightly kiss her neck. My hand traces down towards the hem of her skirt. I want to go further, I want it all, but... instead, I say, "Hey, um, if there's anything I can do to help... I will. Want to get out of here? I hate this shithole."

Have that XP!

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

The feel of her lips, her body, her warmth against me... it's too much. In a breathy, husky whisper, I say, "There's a place out back. A ruined greenhouse. Nobody goes there... we'd be all alone."

Giving self!

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

As soon as I hear her, I'm tugging at her arm, leading her through the broken emergency exit and out back behind the school. The greenhouse really isn't that far from the school, it's just tucked away. My little secret. And, I suppose, now it's Ming's too. Even though it's so close, it's like torture holding back from what I want to be doing with her. The minute or two feels like hours. Still... I make it. We make it. I pry open the door to the greenhouse and almost pounce on her as soon as she follows me in. I melt into her arms, attacking her with kisses.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

I squeeze her butt as we continue, lips breaking free for a moment to say, "It's even better with you."

Assuming a fade?

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

XP: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Warned

I'm caught a little off-guard by Ming's admission. I mean, sure, same here, but... Ming is everything I'm not. She's fierce and opinionated and impossible to miss. I can hardly believe that she hasn't been getting some on the regular. I say, "Um, well... I hope it was as good for you as it was for me?" Wait, poo poo, goddamn it. That wasn't what I wanted to tell her. "I mean, uh, what I mean to say is..." I can hardly string the words together. This is crazy! "Thanks. For noticing me. And everything else."

I look up at the building, starting to pull my own clothes back on, but I'm not exactly in a hurry to get back to class. I know that Ming is going to be there, and that's a big selling point, but I don't exactly relish the idea of getting another load of bullshit from Chastity or, worse, Ryan. I need to track down River. She said she was going to be by the river... and maybe I heard something about a locker? What a weirdo. I'll just take a few extra moments here and catch up with Ming after I deal with River.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

"I mean, yeah, but that's like..." I kind of wave my hands awkwardly. "That's that and you're you and... You know what I mean?" I return her kiss, then poke her forehead. "I like the you up here. And... well, um, thanks. For trusting me."

After a moment reordering my thoughts, I say, "Well, um, I'm definitely down to cut class. Not like I'm going to miss anything..." Funnily enough, this is seriously true. I've been working ahead on my own given the glacial pace of our would-be teachers and I'm probably done with just about everything we'll cover this semester. "...Well, I do have a bit of an errand to take care of first, I guess. You can come with if you want."

I'm... not hugely excited by the prospect of Ming coming to watch me shake down River to speed up this whole get-Ryan-outta-my-hair plan. I mean, that girl is like a living set of tear ducts and I'm pretty sure she'll twist this whole fur thing into some big, bad thing. I'm going to give it back! Geez, what a drama factory. Anyways... I should probably clue her in if I'm gonna take her as a +1.

"Alright, uh, you know River? I was walking by the water a while back and I found this like... animal skin, I guess. It was kind of weird, but I kept it. Turns out that River is like really attached to it. And... well, I made a deal with her. I'd give it back if she helped get Ryan off my back. I figure it's a win-win. She gets her thing back, I'm not getting haunted by Chastity and Ryan on the regular."

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

My own smile fades as I throw my hands up and say, "Whoah, what the gently caress, Ming? It's like I said. This thing was just lying around in the middle of nowhere. I didn't steal it, I found it. It's not like it has her name on it or anything, hell, she might have just liked the look of it when she saw it in my bag the other day." My posture starts to close off, arms wrapping around myself protectively, and I add, "Besides, you heard about how she kicked his rear end and knocked him in the river, right? I'm not asking her to do anything she hasn't done before."

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

I just look betrayed as Ming lays into me. I thought... I thought she'd understand. Well, gently caress, maybe she wouldn't. She doesn't have to deal with Ryan basically menacing her around every corner. Or, for that matter, risk getting caught alone and things getting out of hand.

My mouth works noiselessly, trying desperately to find the words that would convince her, but I can't think of anything. She's a goddamn white knight, of course she's going to be a sucker for a sob story.

Fine.

Whatever.

I can take care of myself. I've been alone until now, why would this be any different? I draw my jacket tighter around me, then run out the back of the greenhouse. As I round the corner, I feel lighter and lighter. It's like the weight of the world is sliding off me. Maybe this is best. Maybe I should just... slide through life, lost on the margins. Still gonna make sure that fucker Ryan gets his, though, and River is riding shotgun. Like it or not. She mentioned the river, I think? That's not too far from here...

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 8:56 PM
@Tricky: 2d6+1 Hiding Ivy's Scent (Keep Your Cool, I guess?) = (5+1)+1 = 7

Not entirely sure how this all interacts with Unnoticeable, but the scent is covered while she invisibly takes off.

So, as of now, Ivy is invisible, otherwise unnoticeable, and her scent is hidden. If a Run Away is also required, I got a 6 on that.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

XP: 4/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Warned

Accepting the temptation.

I can feel leaves and grass crunch underfoot, the feeling of freedom taking hold. It'd be so easy, wouldn't it? Just to... vanish. To slip through life without anyone bothering me. I'm almost out of earshot by the time I hear Ming calling after me and... I stop. I don't take another step. I don't come back, not at first, but I can't bring myself to slip away completely. Maybe she doesn't understand me. Maybe she's just going to accuse me of... I don't know, being a thief or something again. But... maybe she won't. And if I can't trust her, can I trust anyone here?

I let out a deep sigh. Fine. River can wait. She's probably loving around in the water anyways, not like I'll miss anything but bizarre figures of speech if I put off our rendevous. I pad back towards where Ming is. I still feel different, the way I did when I first took off, but I think she can hear me. Maybe just not see me? Whatever, I'll figure whatever this is later. Crossing my arms defensively, I say, "...What?"

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Huh, interesting. She really can't see me. I'll have to mess with this later... maybe this is what I need to finally show Ryan he should back the gently caress off. Am I, like, totally invisible or would she be able to see me if I pick something up? What if I touch her?

I say, "I'm here, don't worry about it." A brief pause, then, "But, seriously. What? Are you going to try to guilt me about this River poo poo more or is there something else?"

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Well... okay, maybe I can see where she's coming from. A little. I still think that she's making this whole thing way too crazy, but I guess I'd be a little jumpy about things too if I was fresh from a fight. I say, "In a bit, okay?" I pad around her, kind of bemused by how she definitely can't see me. She just thinks I'm hiding! That's adorable. The kind of adorable that just makes me want to tease her. "How about we make it a game? If you can find me, based on the hints I give you, then I'll come out."

I sneak behind her, the hot breath playing over her neck, and whisper into her ear, "Your first clue is... I'm hiding in the spot where we got to know each other. Intimately."

I take a few steps back and splay myself over the counter where we'd just made love. Alright, alright, it's not a hard clue. Maybe I do want to be found.

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 9:14 AM
@Tricky: 2d6-1 Invisibly Turn On Ming = (2+6)-1 = 7

String/Self/Promise/Awkward.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

I bite my lip as her hand plays over me, trying not to moan and give up the game. Oh my god, can she see me or not? I mean, given the way she just absolutely felt me up, I'm leaning towards yes. But given the way she's still asking around... hm. I take a moment to collect myself, a pretty long moment if I'm being totally honest, then slide down behind the counter. I'll just call her over when I'm ready. And... alright, she's won me over. I'll tell her that I'll let River off the hook if things start getting dicey for her. Not sure why they would when she's already proven she can kick Ryan's rear end, but whatever. I'll be the bigger person here.

I finally feel real again, like whatever was keeping me hidden went away, and I say, "You win, I'll come out." I lean against the counter, my hands still feeling the warmth of our intertwined bodies from earlier, and wait for her to turn around. After a moment, I add, "...And I'll give back River's stupid fur if things get dicey, alright? We can go check things out on her end if you want. She said she'd be pretty close by, just down the river."

Promising Ming something I think she wants!

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

I smile back and start leading her to the river where River should be waiting, "Yep, follow me."

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

Alright, alright. River is a total dork, and kind of an idiot, and really too naive for her own good. She is cute, though, I don't think anyone's going to deny that... and while I want to get on her case for wasting time, it sounds like she wrapped in that equally dorky and idiotic David kid, though probably as much from loving his sorry rear end as from telling him her stupid sob story. So... kind of a wash, I guess. Personally I'm just hoping he does get beaten to a pulp by Ryan and his never-ending parade of goons. Maybe that'd cure him of his terminal case of smart-assery.

I flip him the bird, then completely ignore the fucker. River is the main player here. We'll all be happy once she does her goddamn job. I say, "C'mon, River, don't give me that poo poo. You know what the deal is. You get your rug back when Ryan figures out the way things aught to be. Now..." I sigh, stopping to fix my shirt as it tries to eliminate any hope of modesty in this increasingly immodest situation, then say, "Yeah, we'll help. But this needs to happen today. Alright? You want to sleep with your fuzzpad as much as I want this dick out of my life."

River takes a string and also gets a promise of something Ivy thinks she wants: help with the plan!

That was, as it happened, what I'd done with the pelt. It was safely back in my room, tucked under covers, and it was great for cuddling with to go to sleep. No wonder she wanted it back so bad, huh? Doesn't explain why she left it by the river, but, well, she's a giant freaking weirdo. She does what she does and I don't even pretend to get it.

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 5:03 PM
@Tricky: 2d6-1 Turn On River? = (5+5)-1 = 9 + 1 (String) = 10

Spending a string to get a string back and River chooses Self/Promise/Awkward.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

XP: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Warned

I stare blankly at River for a few moments. Is she...? Did she...? I think she did. Is. Wants to? I shoot a searching look at Ming, trying to figure out if she can parse what the gently caress is going on with our newfound partner in revengeance. Of course, she's got her own thing going on with giving David the business. And Gary... well, no surprise that a meathead like that can only figure out how to solve problems with murder. Alright, guess this plan was more of a bust than I thought if people can't even figure out how to deal with one quarterback without fighting everyone who's ever looked at a football.

I clear my throat and stare at everyone in turn, though my eyes linger on Gary a bit longer than everyone else. Is he looking back...? It doesn't look like it. Maybe only girls like the way I smell. Sounds about right with how things are going. I say, "Alright, whoah, let's settle down with this murder bullshit. River, we'll talk after. Calm down before you embarrass yourself. Man, I thought..." I shake my head slightly. "I guess it doesn't matter. But if you all can't think of a goddamn plan, I do have a few ideas. Ryan is only king poo poo of gently caress mountain because he has people thinking he's more than just talk. All we gotta do to knock him off his throne is make a fool of him in front of his crew. You really think they'll go to bat for him when there's blood in the water?"

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 10:19 AM
@Tricky: 2d6-1 Turn On Gary = (1+6)-1 = 6

Advancing and taking Faery Contract!

Tricky fucked around with this message at 19:54 on May 2, 2018

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

XP: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Warned

I meet David's gaze, "Sounds like a loving promise then. Too bad I already said I'd give it back, though, bet you're just projecting. You got something like that, I bet you'd be making her do all sorts of nasty poo poo." A brief pause as I consider the two of them more, not really even registering how weird things felt when David said his piece. "Though it seems like she's all-in on your creep angle, so I guess you won't need to twist her arm too much."

I shake my head. This was getting way too goddamn complicated. I turn to Gary and say, "Yeah, you got it, buddy. David's all on some conspiracy bullshit, but we just need to get Ryan. Emphasis on just him. The jersey thing didn't work because the whole team got hit. They closed ranks, circled the wagons, whatever you want to call it. That's survival. But if it's just Ryan? Then it starts looking pretty tempting to throw him out on his lonesome. There's gotta be another guy looking to be the big QB, people aiming to be the king. All we need to do is give them a chance. They'll do the hard part for us."

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

XP: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Warned

Going along with the temptation, clarified in Discord to be not fighting and working together.

I shoot Ming a glance. Goddamn, this whole school was thirsty as gently caress. I say, "Uh, well, that's... that's great, River. Let's figure this all out first and then we can... figure that whole..." I wave a hand vaguely at her. "...out. Okay? Remember, you want that rug. Eyes on the prize, girl."

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

XP: 2/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: Warned

Going along with the temptation!

I look between River and Ming for a moment, then turn and follow her away. I say, "Alright, let's do it."

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

I lay down on one of the benches just outside the shower area, still in easy conversation distance of Ming, and say, "I mean, sure, that could work..." I pause. Do I want him out of the way bad enough to risk Ming? I mean, she's like the only person that cares about me. At all. "...but I'm a little worried what would happen if things go wrong. What if he comes after you?"

I let my eyes slip shut as we're talking, a yawn working its way out despite my best efforts. I'm beat. All these people, all this drama... this is way more than I'm used to. I'll just take a quick nap while Ming finishes up and then we can sneak back into class. Or whatever, really, I'm not about to stop cutting class unless she wants to.

quote:

SidekickBOT - Yesterday at 8:32 PM
@Tricky: 2d6+2 gaze into the abyss = (2+2)+2 = 6

Asking about ways to get Ryan out of the picture, but... Well, marking more XP!

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

:siren:Darkest Self!:siren:

My eyes slide open after a moment and I know what needs to be done. Ryan needs to get out of my way. Permanently. Now the how is still a bit of a mystery. Gary is probably the best bet, if I can catch him when he's not drugged to the gills, but he's... probably less sympathetic to me than others. Maybe I can use River. She wants this done as much as me and, if I'm not wrong, Gary was creeping on her earlier. Use her to plant the seed, let Gary do his thing... Yeah. This could work. This could definitely work. He can't be the star quarterback if Gary snaps his arm like a twig. Now I just need to find Riv-

Her voice, as if the world is responding to my wishes, echoes through the empty locker room. A smile comes across my lips at that. This could work. This would work.

I slide to my feet, my jacket slipping off me and onto the floor as I walk towards her, and I say, "River... couldn't stay away, huh?" I'm close, now, close enough that I can smell the subtle tang of salt that seems to follow her everywhere. I look her up and down, noticing how she must have been watching me. What a perv... but I can use that. I say, "You don't need to creep on me when I'm catching a little shut-eye, you know, you can just ask. I don't bite."

I say, "Hey. I know we decided on this Ryan thing, but I have a better idea: you can get your pelt back if you talk Gary into breaking Ryan in half. Or at least snapping an arm." I meet her eyes, my expression ripe with suggestion, my clothes just off-kilter enough to give her a prime view of what could be. "Maybe even a little more than just your pelt... if you want, that is."

quote:

SidekickBOT - Today at 1:50 PM
@Tricky: 2d6-1 Turn On River = (4+6)-1 = 9 + 1 (Creep) = 10

String, plus Self/Promise/Awkward.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

I can see that I've got her. Hook, line, sinker. But why not really give her a taste? Just the slightest hint. Wrapping myself around her, I draw her into a deep kiss. I trace a finger across her curves, just a bit, and then pull back away from her. I say, "You can have all that..." My voice drops to a sultry whisper as I take her hand, pressing it against my chest. "...and more. If you do what I asked."

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

God drat. I'm feeling like a queen here, what with the way she's worshipping the ground I walk on. I'm getting a little flushed just thinking of everything I can have her do for me. I'm sure she'll enjoy every moment of it. Still... as much as I want to take her, right here and now, I need this Ryan thing done. Permanently. I hold out a hand for her to pull herself up with and say, "An excellent choice. I am going to make you so happy... once you help me take care of Ryan. Why put it off, though? Why not find Gary right now and have him do it? I believe in you... and I know how much you want this."

Seriously. It's a wonder she's not pawing at herself already, even though we're in a locker room where god only knows who'll show up.

Giving River a string and she has officially made a promise! Marked on the sheet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

I put my finger on her lips and say, "River. Come on. I think you know exactly how to convince him." Which is to say, of course, that she should just tell him to do it. He seems out of it enough to do it without a single question. Who knows how she'll take that, though? "I can see you must have such an itch, you poor thing, and I'd just love to help you scratch it. But you're going to need to do your part first, right? A promise is a promise, after all."

I take her hand, then, and begin pulling her towards gym class and Gary. I say, "Come on, let's do it. I can hardly wait to give you that... reward."

• Locked thread