Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

pre:
\Door        [Ryan]      [River]       [Sophie]      [Tammy]  
|            [Jay]       [Clara]       [Guy]         [Jessie]   
|            [Sumati]    [Chastity]    [Mike]        [Ming]   
|            [Gary]      [Chris]       [David]       [Ivy]   
String Sheet
OOC Thread

It's another rainy Monday morning at what is almost certainly the worst school in New Jersey if not the entire USA. Still you all managed to walk crawl or stagger into class more or less on time which is something of an achievement for your class. There's no sign of your homeroom teacher Mr Taylor yet, he's probably still not rolled in yet from his usual bout of weekend drunkenness and not even the most desperate of substitutes would be willing to teach here, So it looks like you've all been left to your own devices and the tender mercies of your classmates. May god have mercy on your souls.

Ivy: As you walked into class today, that creep Ryan actually held the door open for you, although the way he was leering at you and practically undressing you with his eyes kind of undermined the gesture. Still hopefully, River will be able to sort him out for you. Still you've got other problems to worry about. haven't you. What did you want to do over the weekend and what excuse did your parents give for "forgetting" to do it with you?

River: You lost your pelt! Ok.. ok just breathe. At least Ivy hasn't damaged it or thrown it away or anything has she so you're safe there. It's just before she'll give it back to you she wants you to do something for her. "Get Ryan off my back" what do you think she even means by that? Why do these surface people have to make everything so confusing. Still he's sat right next to you given you the kind of glances a shark gives a particularly juicy fish. How are you going to get him off her back?

Gary: The last of your pills ran out last night didn't they. I can tell by the way you're on edge. It doesn't help that Surmati and Chasity are chattering away like magpies. Those two have been thick as thieves ever since Surmati changed the way she dresses and acts. What are they even talking about right now and how are you planning to make them shut up and give you some peace?

David: Another wonderful day in America's cess pit. Still it could be worse couldn't it and at least you have Barb's supernatural assistance to give you an edge. Speaking of he's been hot on you to get blackmail material on one of your fellow classmates. Who is it and what has he promised you in exchange for doing the legwork?

Jessie: What a boring weekend. Nothing to do and no one to do it with. Still you can feel that hunger churning inside you can't you. You're going to need to feed again and soon before you erupt. Who around you seems the most promising candidate to feed on right now and what do you plan to say or do to leave them scared of you?

Ming: You never thought you'd be grateful to come back to this dump did you. But after spending most of a weekend with your bigoted and stupid parents it must feel like a relief to just have to deal with the usual crap at school right. Still the weekend wasn't a total write-off was it. You finally managed to get your hands on that thing you wanted didn't you. What was it and why did you want it so much?

everyone please include your character sheet in you first post and I hope you enjoy the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Scene 1 continued

Gary: "Ivy?" She looks at you with blank confusion as if she doesn't recognise the name and then it slowly dawns upon her. "oh you mean Stinky? I don't even think she here today is she?" she says as she scans the room several times looking for Ivy and seemingly failing to find her till eventually she looks in the corner and seems to recognise her. "I better go and have words with her because if she thinks she's stealing my boyfriend..." she trails off as she moves over to the other side of the room. Peace and quiet at last, However that still doesn't fix your main problem does it. You're still on edge. Still someone in this dump must have something to mellow you out. Who are you going to try hitting up for what you need?

Ivy: You are that focused on Ming that you don't even notice Chastity charging up to you until it's too late. "You--" she snarls "Stay away from my boyfriend. " She glares at Ming "I can understand why you'd want an upgrade from limp-wrist over there. But Gary is mine. And if I catch you leading him on again I'll make your life a living hell. " you gain the condition warned. Leading him on? he's the one that's been making moves on you! Do you try and convince blonde and brainless of that or are you just going to ignore her?

Ming Hmm, hang out with her. Yeah that would be fun wouldn't it? And she seems to be really up for it the way she's smiling at you. Before you can come up with a proper response you spy Chastity storming over and having words with her. Did she just imply that you and Ivy were involved? That's not true is it. Do you want it to be true though? And is it worth the risk to your reputation to stand up to the queen bee of the school on her behalf?

David: You glance briefly over at Sophie as she hunches over her phone typing furiously and then back at the pattern of spirals which seem to waver and shift before you. And then you're somewhere else lost in a vision only you can see. You're stood somewhere and you see it in front of you the object of your desires. A top of the line cellphone, you scan the store anxiously, and noting the clerk distracted by another customer furtively reach out a carefully manicured hand and grab it, stuffing it in your pocket. You feel your heart beating faster as you walk out of the shop and the thrill of having your prize... You shrug off the vision with a start only to find someone's gently shaking your shoulder. Mike. The guy who usually sits in front of you, "don't know what you've been taking man but if it leaves you that spaced out. You should probably stop." What do you do or say in response?

River: You turn round to look to see what David's doing only to see him talking to someone else. Mike you think his name is the guy with the even weirder clothes and hair than these other surface dwellers. Do you want to go over and interrupt the two of them or do you take the opportunity of his girlfriends distraction to ask Ryan what kind of holes he's interested in?

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Scene 1 continued

Gary: Chris seems totally out of it at first like he doesn't hear you at all. Whatever he's on must be strong as hell, He turns his head to look at you almost mechanically as if it were a struggle to do so. He whispers so quietly that it's hard even for you to hear him. "Maybe you should go see the doctor. I did and he gave me these pills." he says gesturing to the bottle on his desk before continuing in a low monotone. "See without them I can still hear the voice, the one that asks me to do things and makes me hurt myself if I don't do what it wants. But the pills block him out he can't get past them to get at me. " He then goes quiet and continues to stare blankly at you as if unsure what more to say. If you want what he's on you're going to have to do something a little more direct to get them off him. What do you do?

Jessie: Tammy jumps out of her skin at the sound of your voice and utters what can only be described as a surprised noise as you pluck the phone out of her hand. She tries to stand while also simultaneously reaching for her phone and protesting loudly "Hey let go of my phone you prick!" No one else seems all that interested in helping her what do you do with this... opportunity?

Ivy & Ming: "He wouldn't if you weren't leading him on" Chastity protests although it's clear from the tone of her voice that she's not exactly believing it herself. "And maybe I will go spend time with him. But let me make it clear if I catch you doing anything at all with him you'll wish you were dead by the time I'm done." She threatens before she flounces off back to her seat.

Ivy Wow, Ming actually stuck up for you there, Even though he didn't have to get involved, He could have stayed out of it but he stood up for you. When was the last time someone bothered to help you out like that?

Ming Well that's her told. Of course there'll be consequences for standing up to the most popular girl in school, But you're not exactly the type to care what other people think about you are you? Speaking of standing up for someone it looks like your creepy neighbour is bullying Tammy do you confront him and get him to leave her alone or is one bit of heroism enough for one day?

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Scene 1 continued

Ming and Jessie : Tammy snatches up her phone and clutches it protectively to her chest.Turning to Jessie she says "Stay away from me you creep, if you take my stuff again I'll-i'll" she trails off as if she's unsure what she'd do and then she turns to Ming "As for you, if I need help i'll ask for it. I can look after myself thank you very much. I don't need some white knight to stand up for me. Ming takes the condition white knight. You hear her mutter about "needing to get out of this school." But that still leaves your own little confrontation. What do both of you do?

Ivy: "Why don't the two of you just kiss and get it over with." you hear coming from Ryan on your left. "Some of us would actually enjoy seeing that." he adds while making an obscene gesture Ryan takes a string on you. "In fact if you want to do more than kiss..." his voices fades as he wilts in the face of something behind you. Presumably Chastity giving him the evil eye, What do you do?

David "Not my place to comment man." Mike adds. "Still if you're interested in "meeting her by the river." well that's your business. Personally that chick weirds me out, What is she on that makes her that cheerful all the time? I don't know."
poo poo he already thinks that you might be interested in her. What do you do to put him off that idea?

Ferrosol fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Apr 1, 2018

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Scene 1 continued

Gary: "I guess I can spare a couple." Chris says in the same monotone, "for a friend." He reaches into the bottle and extracts a tiny handful of pills which he extends towards you hesitantly. "I hope they help you. the way they helped me." The pills look innocuous but if they wor--- Wait what's that? you feel the hairs on the back of your neck stand up as a fight breaks out on the other side of the room. The wolf part of you yearns to get involved to prove who is the strongest and the toughest here. What do you do? Chris gives you what he thinks you want some of his pills

Ming: As Jessie flails wildly at you. You take a chance blow to the lip which catches it and causes a small trickle of blood. take one harm But by then you've got your guard up and Jessie isn't the most skilled fighter, he seems more interested in trying to make you scared of him than actually hurting you. You spot his next punch coming and manage to grab it before hitting him hard, the shot leaves him wildly off balance and he hits the floor with a sickening crack. What do you do?

Jessie: Oh, she doesn't seem that scared of you. Still you aim to knock her out but she grabs your arm and hits you back leaving you wildly imbalanced and heading for the floor. You fall backwards and hit the floor hard with a crack that suggests you've broken something. take two harm. What do you think you've broken and will it stop you from trying to fight back?

River You slip out of the classroom quietly and meekly and no one even seems to see you go. The corridor is cool and quiet and you set off at a brisk pace towards the nearest exit. You are almost there when you run into the principal coming the other way. "Ah Miss Mayflower. What are you doing out of class?" he asks. What do you say?

David: "Oh," Mike shifting uncomfortably at just how close you are to him. "I never thought you swung-" he pauses for a few seconds. "not that there's anything wrong with that. I mean I'm flattered and all but I uhh, that's just not my scene." Wow watching him sweat is kind of entertaining. Do you think he protests too much? Mike acts embarrassed and awkward. Anyway you have a River to chase, who having taken advantage of the distraction has slipped out of the classroom. Do you run after her to catch up or will you just take your time and plan to meet River by the river?

Ivy Is it just my imagination or did it just get a little warmer in here. Like someone just turned up the thermostat a little. You feel the heat and start to sweat. As you do Surmati leans forward, "ugh, what's that smell, " take a string on her.
and leans forward as if she's going to start dry retching. "ugh, you people make me sick, I can't believe I used to be like you, before I saw the truth. You people make me sick with you perverted and sinful ways," what do you say in response to that?

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Scene 1 continued

River "Oh... Kay." the principal says as his eyes go crossways for a moment and then he turns a very unusual shade of red. Wow, are surface dwellers supposed to turn that colour? "I... see. Well if you require any sort of assistance with... that . Don't hesitate to ask for help. I'm entirely at your disposal. Be sure to remind your father of how helpful I've been though." Then he turns and walks towards the classroom you've just left. Well that was rather easy wasn't it?

David: What the hell. If the principal had caught you or anyone else wandering the halls it would have been detention at least if not worse. But River gives a completely lame excuse and she's just waved through. Whatever she has on him must be big to get that kind of cooperation. Speaking of detentions the principal is coming your way. Are you going to try confronting/bluffing him or do you duck out of the way into one of the abandoned classrooms?

Ivy "I-I'm not like that anymore." Surmati says as she fidgets nervously. "I'm not." she says as if she's trying to convince herself. Then she winces painfully and buries her head in her hands "oww... my head hurts. just go away... please." Surmati acts awkward and embarrassed. well that was rather odd. Still everyone elses attention seems to be on the fight that winding down do you take advantage of the distraction to slip out and catch up with River?

Gary: Jessie hangs limply on your chest. Uncomfortably close, but perhaps not close enough.. You don't know whether it's the drugs kicking in or not but it feels kind of...nice. A part of you is aware that given how limp and unresistant he is you could take him anywhere and do practically anything. Where do you want to take him? The infirmary? your next lesson? or somewhere private...

Jessie: Hmm, that's actually good isn't it. Still aren't you at least a little bit afraid of the big bad wolf? What's it like to feel fear for yourself as opposed to feeding on someone elses fear?

Ming: Well looks like you've pretty much won this fight, despite Gary's interference and Jessie's parting shot. Well done, Does it make you feel better despite Tammie's less than enthusiastic thanks? It should certainly have impressed Ivy... wherever she is. She was there a minute ago and now she's just vanished. How does she keep doing that? Oh well what's your next move?

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Scene 2

Gary: Wait, what? Is he implying he's like you in some way? How does he even know what you are? He can't know can he? Just how many questions do you even have anyway? Which of them is most important to you?

Jessie: Well I think you landed a hit there. Judging from the look of confusion maybe even interest there. How are you going to take advantage of this... interesting vulnerability?

River Yay! you're finally out of that decrepit dank decaying and other horrible words beginning with D building. Under the clear blue skies and off to spend time by the beautiful river with others. Ok so the sky is more gray dull and overcast and the river is only beautiful if you enjoy rusted shopping carts and bits of garbage floating by, but hey those are just minor details right? Speaking of the others are you going to wait for them or are you that eager to go and grab your locker that you're wandering off to get it on your own?

David: You slip into the classroom which looks like it's been abandoned for years judging by the dust on the floor and the colour of some of the stains on the wall. For a moment your heart skips a beat as you hear the principal stop in front of the classroom door. But he seems to be ignoring the classroom and talking to someone via his cell phone, You strain your ears but can only make out a few words "-Leave her in the control group can find you much better subjects." Who on earth is he talking to and what is he talking about. After what seems like an age you hear him move away from the door. Do you follow him or do you stick to your promise and head out to meet River?

Ivy Hmm, a memento it might be. You imagine a teary-eyed River clutching it to her chest. Dreaming of some happier time when she fit in somewhere. Because god knows she's not the most normal student even by the standards of this shitheap. Still no the image isn't right is it. River clutches the skin tightly to her chest, and it changes. No she changes. No it changes. Or do they both change. And suddenly she's different. More confident, more at home in her environment. Almost like she belongs with it, as if it's part of her. But that's ridiculous isn't it? By the way where are you even keeping the skin? I don't suppose you have it on you do you?

Ming: What the hell is Jessies deal. I mean does he hate you for the way you dress like so many of the mouth breathing troglodytes in this school? is he threatened by you or is it just that he's---Dammit as you try to ponder some way to get him to back the hell of the bell signalling the end of the period stops your train of thought. What do you do now? You could track him down and ask him.. and then there's Ivy where the hell did she disappear to? it's like one minute she was there and the next. Which is more important to find right now?

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

David: Well that was unexpected wasn't it, Still it's not that bad, far from it. Is this the first time you've... well you know? Also Barb seems to have unusually strong opinions about this does he approve or disapprove of you getting yourself *ahem* entangled with River?

River Who knew humans really can do that, and that and that. Maybe it's not all bad up here after all. But pleasant moments aside you've still got problems even if they seem less important now than they did before. Do you think you can enlist David to help you deal with Ryan or maybe even to help you get your pelt back from Ivy? Just how much are you willing to tell him?

Ivy Well you've certainly worked up quite a sweat. Curiously though Ming at least didn't seem to be bothered by it. Quite the opposite indeed! remove killer stench Still as you stir back to life to it hits you. You were supposed to meet River out here somewhere weren't you? Are you still going to try and catch up with her or are you giving it up as a lost cause and would prefer to stick with Ming?

Ming: That was certainly something wasn't it. Is it nice that someone at last accepts you for what you are? Still you both worked up quite a sweat there and you can smell the scent of Ivy all over you. In the distance a school bell rings. Do you rush straight to your next class or do you want to sneak off for a shower first so that no one knows what the two of you were up to ?

Jessie: Talk about pushing his buttons. Jesus, he was this close to losing it right there in front of you . That would have been amazing to see him losing it wouldn't it? Right here in the school showing everyone what he really is. Admittedly being at ground zero wouldn't be much fun for you would it. But that still leaves you with the problem of your wounds. Do you still want to go and get patched up or do you have other plans in mind now that you've got what you wanted?

Gary: "How" How can he know what you are? It's fight or flight time and you can feel the werewolf straining through the torpor induced by the drugs you took to strike back to hit him. Instead though you chose another option Flight. You run through the corridors and burst through the doors of the school into the grounds beyond. You run for the woods, where eventually you come to halt panting and exhausted. Safe, here. There's no one here you can hurt, no one here who can hurt you. Or at least you thought so, as you struggle to catch your breath you detect a familiar scent, no two familiar scents coming from somewhere very near. What do you do?

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

David: Wow, you don't think small do you. It's not going to be easy it's not going to be fun. but it might be worthwhile and not just for the obvious... wait is she licking your hand. that's kind of weird, Anyway distractions aside who do you think would be the obvious place to start in breaking that little clique?

Gary: As you step through the forest you get a very good view of the river bank in all it's stagnant glory. And an equally good view of two of your classmates getting dressed in a hurry, it's obvious what the two of them have been up to judging by their generally dishevelled state. Especially what's her name, River. Are you jealous of them? As you get nearer you hear what's his face say"--We're going to destroy him." Destroy who? Do you walk out openly and join the conversation or do you want to lurk and see if you can listen to find out some more?

Ivy As you walk away you hear Ming's calls in the background. Do you want to go back to her? It'd be easy to walk away to hide in the background again wouldn't it. To give up that little bit of a connection to someone else. To be alone again. That is what you want isn't it? to be left alone and ignored by everyone? Who's more important for you to talk to right now. Ming or River?

River: Wow, he's going to help you. He's going to help you! Maybe there are some nice people up here after all! As you struggle with these stupid clothes, (drat whoever invented buttons.) you can't escape the feeling that you're being watched by someone do you say something to David about it or do you try and puzzle it out yourself?

Ming It's like she's vanished completely, leaving no trace that she was even there but that last lingering scent of her all over you. How the hell did she manage that? What are you going to do if she doesn't come back. Head back to school? How will you explain your absence if anyone cares enough to ask?

Jessie: You push your way into the nurses office, you see the school nurse hunched over her computer screen, She's a bit of a mystery and a source of some speculation to the student body. Bright attractive and very good at her job no one is quite sure how she ended up being assigned to be the school nurse for this run down shithole. "Yes how can I help you--" she starts to say before taking in your arm "Oh my," she gasps. before turning to rummage quickly through some of the cupboards in search of medical paraphernalia . Finding what she was looking for she turns to you and asks. "So how did you end up injuring your arm in the first place." What excuse do you give her or do you just tell her the truth?

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

David: "when you go against the king you better not miss." "sorry it's an old proverb that I picked from one of your people. " Barb adds. "you need someone strong and tough enough to stand up to him, no offence kid but I didn't pick you for your brawn. It'd help if they were dumb enough to be easily manipulated by say a talented debonair demon and his trusty sidekick of course. Of course good help is hard to find.. unless you know where to look. Do me a favour kid and spin round to your left a tad there open your eyes and tell me what you see. As you open your eyes you realise you're looking directly at Gary. How long has he been there! what do you do or say to him?

Gary: Well poo poo, Looks like you've been spotted. How the hell could that little scrawny kid have known you were there? You could have sworn you haven't made a sound or given yourself away but still he picked you out. Do you step out and try to give an explanation for your presence or do you run away from your problems again?

Ivy You trot down the river bank with Ming following closely beside you. As you approach you notice Rivers, clothing is askew and her hair is all over the place as if she's been... no. She's supposed to be dealing with Ryan, and not fooling around with someone else. Are you angry at her for disobeying your instructions what do you say when you confront her?

Ming Well it least if you hang onto her like that she can't pull another vanishing act right. Still as you approach the little group of people down by the river you become acutely aware of what you smell of. Ivy. Do you even care that everyone will know what you've been doing with her?

Jessie: "You fell, Huh and i suppose from the other bruises you have that what you fell onto was someone elses fists." she adds sarcastically. "Look if you don't want to admit anything that's your choice. But I do have a duty to report all instances of violence. Of course I could be persuaded to forget that obligation if you could do a little something for me." she say suggestively. "There's this new line of pills that just about ready to undergo human testing, if you'd try them out and report what effect they have on you. I could forget I even saw you. There might even be some cash in it for you if you keep your mouth shut about where you get your supplies from. What do you say?"

River: Oh no! here she comes, the filthy pelt stealer herself! How do you plan to explain what you've been doing here to her if she asks what progress you've been making towards getting Ryan off her back?

Ferrosol fucked around with this message at 15:20 on May 1, 2018

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Jessie: "Well in that case. It's a pleasure to be working with you. Mr Hann, Now if you'll just let me take a look at that arm. Hmm, quite a nasty break there. Tell me was it worth it? Whatever you did that earned it? because if it it wasn't then all this pain will be for nothing and that's a waste. Pain should teach you something at least" As you're contemplating a response she suddenly snaps your arm back into position. heal one harm. "Sorry I find that usually works better when the patient is distracted by something. One of my colleagues uses music, I prefer a more personal touch." Still she seems genuinely curious to hear your answer. Do you open up to her or tell her it's none of your business?

River: As he looms over you, you finally realise something you've been hiding from yourself all along. Where you come from, you were the maybe not the strongest, maybe not the fastest. But you were the smartest. The most dangerous predator in the seas. But up here... up here you're something else. You're a target for every Land-Orca every Land-Shark. You're Prey mark that as a condition. and if you're not careful you might just be one of the unlucky fish that get eaten. Still smart fish travel in schools don't they. The little voice in the back of your head tells you there's strength in numbers, that if you ask for help you might just get it. Who do you think you could ask to help you feel safe since David alone might not be enough?

Gary: The plan is great, you should really follow the plan. In fact you think you should let the group make plans for you all the time. It's so much easier following orders. So much easier doing what you're told... gain the condition suggestible Wait, man those pills you took earlier are really staring to kick in you feel like you're floating on a warm and fuzzy cloud. Ugh, you can still feel the wolf but it's faint low almost impossible to reach. Perfect. Now all you've got to do is figure out how to get Ryan alone with you. What do you think you have that he'll want?

Ivy Hmm, this might just work you know. Make Ryan look like an idiot, destroy him socially that'll hurt him more than beating the crap out of him ever could. Even if beating the crap out of him would be way more satisfying wouldn't it. Still it'd probably for the best if you kept your distance from him. After all you don't want anyone to know you were the mastermind behind his fall. Or do you? Maybe this could be the thing that gets you noticed makes you someone. Is that what you want out of life?

Ming: So why do you care about this whole thing anyway? This isn't your fight. Hell this morning you wouldn't have given two shits about who Ryan was going after would you as long as it wasn't you would you? You could probably back out of it and spare yourself a lot of hassle if you wanted to. Do you want to?

David: "You're really going to take that are you kid? From her of all people? Still this ain't the time or the place. Make a scene now and it'll be you in the wrong. Still give it time and we'll make sure everyone gets what's coming to them. What they deserve. Oh by the way you know you've missed an entire class while the lot of you were plotting your rather pedestrian plots. You might want to rush or you're going to be late for your next class. And you don't want to be late for gym class do you? I know how much you look forward to it and no one wants to be late do they." Do you slip away on your own or do you warn the rest of the group?

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Jessie: "Of course of course." She smiles, "Well the pills I can give you now of course. I do have to warn you though there have been some side effects in a few rare cases. But I'm sure you'll do fine." Pausing for a moment "As for the money well you'll have to wait, for obvious reasons I don't carry that kind of cash with me. Perhaps I could have it for you by tomorrow...." she trails off. A bell blares loudly in your ear. "Oh looks you'll want to be off for you next lesson. Remember keep a journal of how the pills make you feel Ok? It'd really help our--- err my tests." As she hands you the pills you realise you have a choice Do you go straight to your next class or do you have somewhere else you want to stop off first?

River: Oh, oh. Well look on the bright side at least you've learnt a valuable lesson about what not to say to people. Who could have thought that they could make something so simple as mating be this complicated. Do you think you can patch things up with Ming and Ivy or is it far too late for that now? Still your next lesson is the one where you have to run around a lot and play what do they call it sports... do you enjoy that or would you rather be doing something else?

Gary: Heh, can you believe this? She really has no idea. She's even getting really agitated about it. Or about you. Or about something anyway. Still maybe you can calm her down. Things would be better if everyone was calm and did what they were told wouldn't it? How are you going to calm her down?

Ming: Easier said than done I suppose. But better than working with those idiots. Can you even believe River she's just so... weird. I mean seriously did she just propose an orgy there and then? Still back to business what do you suggest should be your's and ivy's first move to take down Ryan. Why do you think Ivy will object to it?

Ivy That girl is strange. What even was that language she was talking in? Still if she manages to take down Ryan that's great. If not she'll probably at least distract him giving you more time to come up with a permanent solution. Speaking of permenant solutions, your next lesson is Gym class. How are you going to avoid working up a sweat without making a scene?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Scene 3

Gary: remove the condition Monster for helping out the weaker River I'm sure your stuff will be fine. I mean it's only like 1/3rd of the school are thieves right? Still that leaves you with a whole lessons worth of physical exertion. Do you enjoy physical sports or are you always scared that you're going to let the beast out if you get too competitive?

Jessie: Somewhat disappointingly you don't feel any different after taking the pills. After all that build up you half expected to start seeing pink unicorns or something. Still as you push your way into the locker room. You don't see any sign of Gary, Shame after you had so much fun playing with him earlier... Still Ryan and his cronies are taking their time getting changed. What do you overhear them talking about and why does it interest you?

Ming: remove the condition coward for being willing to fight. As you shower and clean yourself you hear someone else step into the shower room. At first you think it might be Ivy or River, but no it's Sumati. Your old friend or ex-friend more like given her sudden puritan change. You almost expect her to confront you but she just walks past you with a thousand yard stare like she doesn't even register you're there and switches on a shower and begins cleaning herself mechanically. What do you do?

Ivy As you lay back shifting uncomfortably on the hard wood of the bench you close your eyes for just a few moments. You rack your brain trying to think of some way to get Ryan off your back Maybe Mings plan of embarrassing him could work. But it won't be enough will it. Embarrassment won't stop him. He's too self-centred on what he wants. No you need to publicly destroy him. Break him. It's him or you and you're not going to fade into the background on this. enter your darkest self What do you think Ryan values most and how are you going to take it from him?

River: Hmm, Ivy just laid there, helpless vulnerable, weak, You could take advantage of that to get some sort of vengeance on her. On the other hand he locker stands half-open behind her. If you were quiet enough you could sneak past her and search it. Perhaps your pelt is in there or something precious to her you could steal in exchange for it. What do you do?

• Locked thread