Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
i lift it up and gently put it down again as if i fixed the mistake of slamming it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

I always knock on the door before entering a public bathroom and wait to be let in. If no one answers after having knocked a few times I open the door very slowly and say "Hello? Is it all right if I come in here to pee and/or poop? I'll come back later if you are like loving or something." I just don't want to risk walking in on something embarrassing :shrug:

Dads Dip Cup

sometimes I say "ouch" on the toilet's behalf as if to make its frustrations known to the world. then I realize nobody else is in the bathroom but me, and the toilet's plight remains forever unheard

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
whenever i see a spider bro in my house i talk to it and ask it how its day is going and make sure its happy so it will eat more bugs for me

this is a true story

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM THE TOILET SEAT DOWN. I THEN SIT DOWN AND WATCH DUMB AND DUMBER AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, HARRY DUNNE IN THE SCENE WHEN HE DESTROYS THAT TOILET. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME TACO BELL OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S MOST EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT THE TOILET SEAT BACK UP

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Dads Dip Cup

Splatmaster posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM THE TOILET SEAT DOWN. I THEN SIT DOWN AND WATCH DUMB AND DUMBER AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, HARRY DUNNE IN THE SCENE WHEN HE DESTROYS THAT TOILET. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME TACO BELL OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S MOST EXPLOSIVE DIARRHEA. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT THE TOILET SEAT BACK UP

:eyepoop:

Adiabatic

that legit took me aback on my couch seat

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
It's very loud.

----------------

Napalm

If you line the toilet bowl rim with sponges you will never have this problem again.

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

Napalm posted:

If you line the toilet bowl rim with sponges you will never have this problem again.

i wish they could somehow be soft, but the more softness is the potential of crevices filled with nasty, unspeakable things that are hard to get out

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Serious talk, there are toilet seats that slowly lower themselves.

What's they're really great for is making it so you get used to them over the course of a couple of weeks staying somewhere that has them, and then for days afterwards every toilet seat you close gets accidentally slammed because you forgot that normal toilet seats are evil.

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop

roomforthetuna posted:

What's they're really great for is making it so you get used to them over the course of a couple of weeks staying somewhere that has them, and then for days afterwards every toilet seat you close gets accidentally slammed because you forgot that normal toilet seats are evil.

awe yeeeeeah, gotta get me this toilet seat, but still practice lowering ordinary toilet seats daily so I don’t make my privilege a habbit

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

awe yeeeeeah, gotta get me this toilet seat, but still practice lowering ordinary toilet seats daily so I don’t make my privilege a habbit

good job checking your privilege

Robot Made of Meat

roomforthetuna posted:

I have such things, and indeed it's a constant concern that I'll forget and slam seats in foreign bathrooms.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Snow Cone Capone

do you remember those puffy toilet seats in the 90's?

my friend had one in his house and it would always make a slow fart noise when you sat down on it, mad comfy though

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

Splatmaster posted:

lmao

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
therapist: and when he didn't think to slow the lid with his foot or hold it with a wad of paper-

public toilet seat: that was when i cracked!

crimes

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
... it means im on a speed run and im gonna clip thru the wall next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic