Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I hope you enjoy Price getting bonked then

maybe not, both of them are wobbling with each solid bit of contact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Oooof

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Is there any rule on how many times you can get knocked out before you simply aren't allowed to box any more?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

It's nice to see professional miniboss Dillian Whyte continue his role of filtering Joshua's challengers.

It's an interesting setup. You prove yourself against whyte for a ~4mil payday (and more for hearn) to make sure you can generate the PPV for joshua

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

I always find it kinda funny the supposed baddest men on the planet need some short fat dudes either side for security

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Mao Zedong Thot posted:

I pray that aj loses horrifically and embarrassingly so I never have to watch this prolonged JO sesh of a ring walk again

My friend, it hypes him up and promotes the brand. Errybody is going to be doing them soon

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

butros posted:

They'll both be cold by the end of this poo poo jeez

The pyrotechnics aren't just for show, gets AJ's temp up to prepare for 3 rounds of anthems

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Joshua's ring walk is starting which means the fight should start in 20 minutes or so

You weren't far off

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

balancedbias posted:

I'm surprised there aren't many boos yet

For what?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

AJ looking way more mobile then against takam

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Parker seems to growing into this more then AJ

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

STAHP FIGHTING GUYS

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Joshua looks pretty frustrated to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Started off as a fight and then it seemed they both just stopped every time they got close because they knew the ref was coming in to stop it.

I think a Joshua was flattered a little by his longer reach

• Locked thread