Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
old timey boxing wisdom states that fighters should avoid masturbation to preserve their vitality. joshua really is the new generation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
looks like it'll be an early night. be stunned if this goes 6 or is even a competitive fight.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

gtkor posted:

Parker is doing ok though? He had a better round 2 than Joshua did.

nah. he's losing badly. he's doing ok like conor was against floyd in the early going.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that shot seemed to get joshua's attention. he might start fighting now.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that does not bode well for parker. tries to make it gritty and the ref gives him and everyone a powerpoint presentation

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

lol this loving ref

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

the odds on joshua by decision were loving huge. i did not expect that bet to come off but it might.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

why the gently caress is that ref getting in between them when they are at infighting range with both hands free? i hope he gets knocked out.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

this is another fight that would be just fine if the ref was literally anyone else.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Royality posted:

Someone tell me who is winning this

it's england. joshua wins if it goes to the score cards. don't worry about it.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

this is loving crazy. the ref has conditioned both of them to clinch and then just stop fighting immediately lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I think Parker would be winning this if it weren't for the ref. As it is it's a close fight.

i'm the opposite. i think joshua's uppercuts would have hosed up parker's day by now if they were allowed to fight inside at all

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

where the gently caress did they even get this ref from? i have never seen him ref a match in my life, and never want to again.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

glad boxing managed to find a way to gently caress up this perfectly serviceable unification bout

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

gently caress this poo poo. good stuff boxing.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

please let parker win the decision or something really hosed up to just top this shitshow off

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

of note is that joshua looked worse against parker than hughie fury did. you have to factor the terrible loving ref into it of course but that's still the truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Jack B Nimble posted:

I liked the three seconds when Parker threw two hooks and Joshua responded with an uppercut. The ref was out of position but quickly found his range and continued dominating the exchanges.

lol

• Locked thread