Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Okay quickly, what's the stupidest, most self-destructive and self-sabotaging finish for boxing as a whole for this match?

Parker to kick Joshua's rear end for 12 rounds, it go to a decision, and the scorecards unanimously going to Joshua, with one of them not even being close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Okay quickly, what's the stupidest, most self-destructive and self-sabotaging finish for boxing as a whole for this match?

Definitely didn't expect "horrible ref" to beat out "horrible judging", but I'm glad to see boxing continues to be boxing, self-sabotaging at every chance

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gorn Myson posted:

If I wasn't with people repeatedly telling me that the referee was ruining this fight I'd seriously walk away from this thinking "how the gently caress do they pack out massive arenas to watch this shite".

The hope that maybe just maybe the next fight will be different

It will of course never happen. source: me watching this poo poo with that same hope for 15 years now, please help

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

TBF Joshua-Klitschko was real good

It was a great/satisfying end to the Klitschko saga, but said saga lasted for so long it just drained my interest in the division

Didn't roided-up Shannon Briggs come back at some point too? That's the only other noteworthy thing I remember seeing out of heavyweight boxing between Klitscho runs

• Locked thread