Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I'm embarrassed to admit it but as much as I admire the skill and talent of the smaller divisions, there's just something irresistible about watching two big guys punching with the force of a small truck :sweatdrop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Apparently they're filming crowd shots for Creed 2? Which reminds me I really, really need to watch Creed.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I hope you enjoy Price getting bonked then

Looks like he isn't enjoying it!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Holy gently caress :stare:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Well Price is dead now, but he died entertaining me and at the end of the day isn't that what is REALLY important?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Man it's gonna be so weird when this concert gets interrupted by a boxing match.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I've become convinced that some important official or judge is missing and they're desperately trying to kill time while they locate him.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Forgetting it is my username, I don't understand why literally every country doesn't just use Jerusalem as their national anthem (with appropriate country name changes where required). Everybody would be much happier.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Julio Cruz posted:

France can keep the Marseillaise though, that loving rocks.

Oh yeah absolutely :hai:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Okay quickly, what's the stupidest, most self-destructive and self-sabotaging finish for boxing as a whole for this match?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Parker to kick Joshua's rear end for 12 rounds, it go to a decision, and the scorecards unanimously going to Joshua, with one of them not even being close

BRB, making a mad dash for the bookie's

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

gtkor posted:

Parker is doing ok though? He had a better round 2 than Joshua did.

Joshua looks completely in control to me :shrug:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I know he's doing the right thing, but I love the notion of the ref being all,"Hey now stop hitting each other! What do you think this is!?!"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Joshua begins pummelling Parker with hard rights
Ref: Woah hold on let me adjust the tape on your glove there, buddy.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

What the gently caress is going on :psyduck:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Royality posted:

Someone tell me who is winning this

Joshua. Parker is doing better than he was though.

The ref is completely derailing any chance the match has to really get going, unfortunately.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I swear Joshua just did a straight up The Office turn to camera when the ref started fixing his tape again

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Marching Powder posted:

glad boxing managed to find a way to gently caress up this perfectly serviceable unification bout

Dr. Ian Malcolm: Boxing... uhh... finds a way

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I have to say, I wouldn't have picked "Grab a confused Italian man off the street and put a referee shirt on him" as the winner

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"Do you want to become Undisputed Champion of the World."
"No that seems like far too much trouble, I think I'll just stick with these ones thanks."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

biglads posted:

That was a poo poo tier Lewis-Tua

At least Parker didn't wait till 3 seconds to go at the end of round 12 before finally actually taking a swing at Joshua.

:sigh:

• Locked thread