Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Frankly I'm just impressed that Parker is walking out to a loving Roy Jones Jr song

after a piped-in haka which the two old dudes tried and then gave up halfway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

i watched the rock come out at wrestlemania with a flamethrower and set a sign on fire featuring his own name in six foot high writing and it was less masturbatory than this

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

and now for the traditional booing down of anything foreign by a 70,000 drunks who want to go back to singing along to sweet caroline, the true highlight of any heavyweight boxing experience

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Okay quickly, what's the stupidest, most self-destructive and self-sabotaging finish for boxing as a whole for this match?

joshua turns into amir khan in the first round

a coked-up tyson fury climbs into the ring to challenge him while he's still laid out

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

balancedbias posted:

I'm surprised there aren't many boos yet

most of these people sat through fury - klitschko once

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

"I'm not into the hype" says man who stood on a hydraulic stage while a medium-sized car's value in pyro went up around him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Gorn Myson posted:

If I wasn't with people repeatedly telling me that the referee was ruining this fight I'd seriously walk away from this thinking "how the gently caress do they pack out massive arenas to watch this shite".

the opportunity to sing sweet caroline with michael buffer

• Locked thread