Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.

Enourmo posted:

thread of the year, goldmine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

bolind posted:

No takers yet, so repeating my offer from upthread:

Also jus discovered that the oven in our new condo will go too 300C and beyond... hellooooo pizza! :getin:

You said non-shitposters :(

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

Recently I have been going through the expanse with the missis and we are both enjoying it a lot- should be about caught up in time for season 3.

Any good horror recently?

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

I got a panasonic tv awhile back. Just a non smart 1080p unit, great picture, perfect fit for the alcove.

Its got some tiny spiders in it now though. A pregnant money spider got inside and babied up the place and a few got inbetween the screen and the protective layer. Luckily the new subwoofer seems to be slowly vibrating them down, and it's nowhere near as distracting as when they were still alive and wiggly.

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

Congrats Enourmo

On the case of annoying coworkers it was my immediate boss when I did mental healthcare work. He either couldn't or wouldn't climb in the trenches and work with staff and patients even at crisis points and so had no real understanding of the patients needs, but at the same time tried to micromanage every aspect of care from the office. He also used management speak all the drat time to try and close people down or change a subject without dealing with what was said, it got drat weird because the "moving on now.." and the "following on from that.." got so predictable and it was always in the same cult like tone and diction. Creepy little man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

I enjoyed rogue one even if its not a great film because I'm a massive sucker for heroic sacrifice in film and even cheesy stuff hits me right in the emotions. Hell, the opening to the first of the trek film reboots is enough to make me tear up.

Force awakens suffered too much from homaging/setting up from the original trilogy. There were a few neat looking bits but the script and pace was all over the place. Haven't seen the last jedi yet, might grab it and watch it with the boy tonight.

• Locked thread